Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The leader of the pack (Candira and Raven)

Roxxi wasn't used to having people take these kinds of liberties with her. She could break away if she wanted to, but she was finding this one to be quite interested. She smiled as he held her against her car, enjoying the way he kissed her neck. She kissed him back when he got to her lips and smiled at him as he told her to let him know when to stop. "Mmm, well, I wasn't expecting this from you. I have to say, though, you pull it off nicely. For now, though, I think this is something we should continue a little later."

"We can wait beautiful." His hand moved to push some hair away from her face so he could see her eyes. "Where are you wanting to go to next? The moon isn't full tonight but we cab go back and still stargaze at the burger place if you would like to."

She smiled. "Hmmm, stargazing is nice. Why don't we get some place a little higher to watch the sky? We can still go there, if you want."

"We can go where ever you like you're the one driving after all." He moved so he wasn't pinning her to the car anymore. "I'm yours for the night what ever you want you get." He hadn't thought too much on the implementations of his words but he wasn't going to complain if she wanted to call him out on that.

She smirked and kissed him again, pressing against him. "I'll keep it in mind," she said softly. "Now get in my car," she said, unlocking it for them. She hopped in her side and buckled up while she waited for him to do the same.

((sorry, huh. My MSN is being a bitch.))

She'd only been teasing when she ordered him around, but she wondered if he understood that. She kissed his cheek softly and then drove to the place where the burger stand they'd visited was, but parked a little further down and smiled when she saw a nearby office building. "I wonder if they have roof access," she said, mischievously. Roxxi glanced over at him with a smirk and then got out of the car, waiting for him to follow.

"Roof access huh?" He grinned and climbed the wall onto the other side. He quickly slid a card from his wallet and held down the door latch so the alarm wouldn't go off. Making sure it stayed down he let her go in following behind her closing the door and removed the card. "There now we can go to the roof."

"So you've done this before?" she asked, sliding in through the gate after him. She smiled and pressed against him before walking to the building. And easily slipping inside. It appeared as though the cleaning staff was still around, finishing up for the night. She simply claimed that they'd been sent by a friend who'd forgotten something and walked with Vic to the elevator, smiling as she hit the button for the top floor. "So, what's the worst thing you've done in an elevator?"

"Well there isn't much one can do in an elevator by one's self." He waited as the doors closed. "As for the breaking in. I've done some things like this, after all I have to find someway to amuse myself in the night time hours when I'm bored." He slipped his hands into his slacks pocket putting his left foot up against the back of the elevator leaning against the wall.

Roxxi wasn't entirely sure which response amused her more, but she decided to react to the first. She smiled at him and leaned against him as the elevator slowly took them up. She kissed his lips softly her hands on his shoulders as he leaned against the wall. "Well, what if you had someone with you? What would be the worst thing you could think to do?"

"There is alot you can do with a partner in an elevator. For example play a nice game of jacks." He said teasingly grabbing her ass. Or a nice game of grab ass." He brought his hand back up to rest on her lower back. "Or anything else you can think up." He pulled her closer kissing her lips more.

She laughed at the mention of jacks and kissed him again as he pulled her closer. She wasn't sure how to feel about the way he was so familiar with her body, but right now, she liked the idea of the two of them having fun in the elevator of a building that neither of them were supposed to be in. "Well, I think I might like to know what you can think up on your own," she said, looking rather naughty.

He smiled and moved pushing the stop button of the elevator. "Well I suppose the worst thing we could possibly do is strip you down and fuck like rabbits." He moved back over to her before rewiring the camera feed to be continuous of when they weren't in the elevator. He hiked up the skirt of her dress slightly kissing her lips once more.

Roxxi smiled. "You have got some useful hobbies," she teased. Her lips pressed against his as he lifted her skirt a bit and her hands went to his shoulders, ther hands slowly sliding his jacket from his shoulders.

"Shhh... Don't tell anyone." He mused with a wink as his jacket slid from his frame. He had picked it up from his car on the way to her's before he had started smoking. His fingers hiked up her skirt more to rest on her hips as he daringly ran his hands over her hips and legs.

Roxxi chuckled and let his hands explore a little before she started to remove the rest of his suit, starting with his shirt. She went slowly: one button at a time. "Maybe you were just waiting for the day this opportunity would arise," she suggested, her voice low, her tone seductive.

"Or maybe I learned all of this because I'm secretly a robber?" His lips met with her neck kissing lightly sucking softly on her flesh. His hands moved slowly to the strapped of her dress pulling them down as her hands toyed with his shirt. "What of you? You seem to enjoy playing in open places as well."

"A metal box isn't exactly open," Roxxi pointed out before tilting her head to the side so he could kiss more of her. "But maybe I just do it for you," she offered, licking her lips as he pushed her straps down a bit, the dress barely staying up. "I won't lie, though. I've always had an elevator fantasy. Of course the camera wasn't really involved, but you took care of that for us already." She chuckled and slowly pushed off his shirt. "Thank you."

"Well I could rewire the doors to stay open." He teased kissing down to her neck and along her collar bone. "I appreciate the fact that I can make your dreams come true." His hands slid her dress down a bit more letting it be halfway on her hips so it still was along her frame.

She smiled and pulled him closer as he kissed at her collar bone, her fingers slowly traveling down his back. Her light touch was partially to see if he was ticklish, but also because she just wanted to see what he felt like. Her breasts were currently still encased by black silk, and she wondered briefly if things were moving too quickly between the two of them. She could stop him if she decided she didn't want to continue, but she did. His hands were so warm and different. "Well, that's quite a tall order for a second date," she teased. "How will you ever follow it up?"

"Next time perhaps dancing?" He mused kissing down her body some more then back up over her covered chest. "So I'm clearly not the nice rich boy, what about you though you the nice girl with your words?" His hands moved up and rubbing her globes of flesh attached between her neck and stomach.

She chuckled and shivered as his lips traveled up and down her body. "That varies with your definition of nice," Roxxi teased, her fingers running over his abs slowly. "I can promise you, though, I'm almost never this nice to anyone." Her hands ran up his chest, her nails digging in just a little--not enough to hurt.

His hands slid back down her frame pushing her red dress down to pool at her feet. The soft feel of her flesh was almost enough to have him lose his self control with her but he recovered from that after a few minutes. His hands moved back to toy with the silk fabric of her bra. He slowed down a bit resting his hands on her hips while his lips moved to kiss roughly on her neck suck a bit on the flesh.

Roxxi let him slide her dress off her body. She let him feel every inch of her that he wanted while she ran her fingers through his hair and over his shoulders. The feel of his body against hers only made her feel more aroused than before. She kissed his head when she could, his hands found her breasts again and she moaned softly as he kissed her neck so roughly. "Mmm, you're good at this game," she murmured softly. "I like it a little rough," she said with a giggle.

Back
Top Bottom