Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The leader of the pack (Candira and Raven)

"You know that actually sounds pretty good. I'll have the same with a lime and some pepper on the side." He wrapped his left arm around her. He smiled and watched as they made the tacos. "You know if that's how you want to justify the stealing then I guess we can do that."

Roxxi laughed and watched as well, amazed by how well-crafted the tacos were, as she was every time she watched. "I just think that it's unfair that you don't have to earn all of those kisses you steal," she said. "If it means you're paying for all of my meals, so be it. But you shall pay."

He smiled. "Well if that's the case I'll be willing to pay.but what about this one?" He turned her chin and softly brought his lips to hers. He left his lips there for a good minute before pulling away. "Now that one didn't seem like much of a steal now did it?"

She wasn't sure what he was talking about when she turned away from the taco making, but the instant he had her chin in his hand, she knew where he was going. She blushed softly as he let the kiss last for a much longer time than usual. Roxxi started to kiss him back just before he decided to pull away and she stayed just a little flushed. "I'm not sure."

"Haven't decided yet?" He picked up the tacos as they came into the windows and also payed for them. "Well I suppose I can wait until you decided if that was a steak or not." He opened his tacos taking a bite from one of them. The savory taste seem like it missed something the he quickly squeezed the lime over it adding the pepper. He smiled as he continued to eat the food.

"Oh, I'm pretty sure it was a steal. But I'll need more time to determine how to make you pay," she said, taking one of her tacos and biting right in. It was delicious, and all of the flavors were perfectly cohesive. "Mmm, so good. This is why I come here," she said, taking another bite. She hadn't realized how hungry she was until she got her hands on these delicious things. "Let's find somewhere to sit."

He nodded walking over to a booth they could sit in. He sat in towards the wall in case she decided sitting across from him was boring. He finished his taco in four more bites, they were slightly smaller then normal but worth it. He opened the other one adding the lime and pepper again but not eating it just yet.

Roxxi decided to sit next to him, propping her feet up against the other side of the booth. She finished her taco just as he readied his next. With relative grace, she reached over and took another taco, smiling at him. "So how have you fared in my absence?" she asked softly. She took another large bite, smiling.

"I've been doing alright." He said taking another bite since she didn't want to wait. He chewed then swallowed. "Been fairly bored to be honest. Staying at home and all that boring crap." He shifted in the seat some. "What about you anything interesting happen to you?"

"Some friends of mine are in the hospital," she said. "They're okay now, though, so I'm alright." She took another bite, letting the scrumptious taco fill her up. "But beyond that, I've been in the same boat. You must have been busy though," she said with a little smirk. "I thought you'd give me a call if you were bored."

"Rules are terribly boring. I seek someone less predictable. Though I'd like to avoid the crazies." She smiled and finished off her taco, pausing for a short break between her tacos. "So how do you like this place? Good?" She asked.

"Awww, it's not fun if I tell you everything," she said, kissing his lips softly, and for a fairly long time. "There, revenge is mine," she said, taking her last taco and putting it to her lips. "You'll figure it out if you want me around bad enough."

"Well I'm sure I can figure it out." He said smiling some after she stole a kiss from him. He picked up the last taco he had and seasoned it for himself eating it. His hand ran softly over her leg in a friendly manner. He really hadn't met anyone like her before, and he was glad he could call her his friend. Granted he didn't know much about her, or what she did but she cared for the children. That and she didn't know a few things about him either.

Roxxi smiled and finished off her taco in peace, loving the feeling of being content. "Mmm, delicious. I love the tacos here," she said with a smile. "So tell me, Vic. What do you do besides make social appearances. I don't know much about you, and I want to know more." She leaned against him as he ate, his hand noticed as it rested on her leg.

He slowly moved his hand from her leg to around her neck as she leaned against him. He ate his other taco thinking how how he could put this without sounding like a dumbass. "I ensure the safety of the children. I help fund as many orphanages as I can with my money. Money isn't important the children need it and they get it."

"A worthy cause. But what do you do for yourself?" she asked, watching him. She didn't mind having his arm around her, but it was quite a funny situation in her eyes. She smiled at him and wondered what kind of person he was when he wasn't wearing a suit.

"Well, there's an odd hobby," she said, though hers weren't much better. "It sounds like fun though. You uncle must be in great shape to be able to do martial arts seriously. Sparring takes a lot out of you." Roxxi smiled at him and let her eyes stare into his for awhile.

She blushed a little at his comment, though she really should have been used to this sort of talk by now. Almost every male member of her gang tried at least once in his lifetime to get into her pants, utterly confident that their skills would be enough. But none of them possessed the kind of easy charm Vic had. He had a way of making her feel vulnerable. Maybe she had a soft spot for nice guys after all. The kiss he stole from her was mentally noted, but she focused on the way he held her closer to him, how light the kiss was as he looked into her eyes. Okay...so she was a little melty. Two could play at that game.

"Oh? How come your so interested in me, Vic?"

"Well you're intelligent, hold yourself the way a woman is supposed to be, Your not worried about money, and your beautiful." He mused taking a drink of his soda with the tacos. "Is there something wrong with my having a attraction towards you? Maybe it's your passion for the kids I'm not sure just yet but I'll let you know." he spoke softly and ended his statement with a wink. He said beautiful last because looks never should matter when being attracted but mainly the real qualities of a woman.

She smiled at him and took a sip of his soda before getting out of the booth. "Nothing's wrong with it. I just like to know why." That said, she picked up her little purse and got the keys out. "Come on, Mr. Interested. They're closing up, so we should be on our way."

He followed her out to her car. He continued to think on what she had said. she wanted someone willing to break the rules a bit, so a bad boy with good intentions. At least that's how he figured it he softly grabbed her wrist and turned her to face him pinning her against the car. "So rule breakers are what you enjoy?" He kissed her neck back up to her lips. "Well If that's what you like then I guess I can play along. Though you might have to stop me if I'm out of your comfort zone."

Back
Top Bottom