Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Past,Present&Future[HollowHearted&HKitten]

She blushed feeling his hand on her breast then his lips and shivered feeling the lick. Her nipple hardened and she moaned feeling her nipple in his mouth. Her fingers softly hold his head letting him know she really likes it "That feels good Severus." She said between little pants.​

She wiggled softly beneath him feeling him suckle her nipple and arched her back feeling his hand take the other. She softly moved her hands over his back and moaned gently "That feels so good..I might not let you go home." She giggled and couldn't want to see what made him wild with desire she was trying think of what to do when she got her chance.​

"Yeah I might keep you here to have fun all the time." She felt goosebumps as he teeth moved over her skin and his hand moved lower. "Then you'd sleep in my bed with me."She felt his hand on her skin and it made her skin tingle and her heart beat faster "Mmm hmm I"ll tell you if not love don't worry." She giggled and smiled playing with his hair and just relaxing letting his hands move where they liked.​

She smiled and looked at him "You certainly can." She felt his hands on her abdomen and giggled then giggled again feeling his tongue it felt weird but she liked it. She wanted to try new things but this was certainly enough for one night though next time if he wanted to try that she might try it on him that really didn't sound like if you had asked her.

She felt his ands on her chest and sighed softly then his kisses and giggled feeling his hands on her thighs she was rather ticklish there.She sighed softly still feeling his kisses and could feel he was getting more comfortable and her wetness grew feeling his hands inch along her thighs he might see she wasn't wearing any panties just being ready for the fun she wanted to have.​

SHe kissed him back and smiled blushing as his hand tugged away her shorts leaving her hairless slit having groomed before the big night. She saw him strip and smiled he was just like she imagined and couldn't wait to get her turn to explore.

She felt him move on the bed again and his body close to hers and the warmth they made it made her heart skip a beat.She shivered feeling his hand on her outter lips and moaned gently feeling a finger dip in and bucked her hips against his fingers using her own for some fun by herself."If you feel a nub rub that it feels really good."She ment her clit but didn't have a name for it yet.​

She felt more goosebumps feeling his lashes on her skin and then felt his fingers moving again. She felt him trying to find that spot and then wh en he grazed it she moaned and arched her back. "Mm right there." She wanted him to keep touching that spot but just the graze made her head fuzzy with pleasure.​

She moaned feeling him touching the spot and moaned lightly then his question she nodded.She watched him and smiled softly then felt goosebumps as he looked down at her and nodded again "I'm ready."​

She kissed him back and let her finges run threw his hair. She shivered softly feeling the cool lube covered fingers on her thigh. Jennifer wasn't nervous at all and she did appreciate he was moving slow that helped her get used to these new things.

She blushed feeling his head on the nape of er neck andtt he kisses made her heart skip a beat. She gasped feeling hs fingers in her slit again and wanted him to touch that right spot. She couldn't help her wanting to be touched so bad she tried to control it but couldn't help it.​

She shivered feeling his finger softly move inside her and it felt good thinking it was his length inside her. "Mm Severus." She shivered feeling the kisses on her skin "Touch my clit please it feels good." The name hit her and just wanted to be touched and feel pleasure thenr eturn the pleasure to him.​

She maoned and arched her back feeling him move his fingers. Then feeling his thumb made her moan even more and her heart beat faster and her back arch again and she gripped the sheets. She didn't mind his fingers moving not wanting a third finger this was just fine. "No this is good like it is."​

She wiggled happily beneath him and felt all of her nerves firing away it was so different. She looked at him and smiled as he rubbed her clit and moaned softly then when he asked she nodded. "Yes if you want to do something else you can." She let her head lay down when he put his fingers back in she took in a breath and moaned feeling his fingers on her clit.​

She watched him and smiled lightly and blushed watching rube lube on his hands. She kind of got turned on from it and licked her lips and felt her heart jump.

She watched him move between her and shivered lightly and blushed even more "I'm ready when you are Sevvy." She smiled from ear to ear and was relaxed trusting he'd be gentle it eased her fears and she was turned on from the fun she'd just had.​

She moaned softly feeling him push inside her and shivered hugging him softly. She felt so full it was so hard to wrap her mind around what was happening but she loved what was happening. She had to try and not move her hips and she smiled feeling his head on her shoulder and nodded "I am I know you wont hurt me on purpose love."​

She smiled hearing him and shivered softly feeling his hips moving and moaned softly enjoying how it felt. She ran her hands over his back and felt her heart beating faster as his movements were softl but still hit nerves in the right places.She sighed happily feeling the kisses on her skin and she nuzzlled him "It feels good."​

She moaned feeling him move all the way in and shivered with delight. She played with his hair and wanted to kiss him but could tell he was busy enjoying himself so she waited for the kisses she wanted. She wasn't in to much pain and it turned into pleasure in a few moments.

"Move all you like love." She nuzzled him and kissed his cheek moving his head softly and giving him a kiss. She kept giving him soft kisses just loving how they close they were and being so caught in the moment. She wanted ot let him be satisfied and certainly was herself.​

She laced fingers with him and blushed feeling his kisses and his movements time just seemed to stand still while she felt his movements. Se moaned and gaped feeling him get a little harder and she liked it "Mmm I like that." She kissed his cheek and let little moans go in his ear and whispering sweet nothings as tingles moved over her body while he moved. "This feels so good.." She felt like she'd found heaven on Earth and was with her angel.​

She felt hist movements change and arched her back in pleasure it was getting to feel really good. She felt beads of sweat moving down head forehead and off her body and even a light bit on his back as she held him close. She kissed him back and let her tongue play with is and feeling him getting a bit faster and moaned into the kiss and felt her orgasm building a feeling of just pleasure she couldn't put into words.Her heart was skipping beats and her skin tingled her muscles twitched it was li ke a crazy dream she never wanted to leave.​

She moaned softl feeling each thrust hitting the tingling nervous inside her slit it made pleasure move over her and she arched her back ever so softly. She held his hands and didn't let go wanting to keep him close and feling the heat between them tha was building.She closed her eyes and let her voice do the telling and shivered feeling his liips moving then on her nipple and she went over the edge and tightened around his length and moaned loudly "Severus!" She shivered wildly feeling her first hard orgasm and bucked her hips softly holding him close arching her back the pleasure was just fogging her mind and she couldn't thinking straight.​

She felt him moving from his own orgasm and oaned softly and arched her back feeling him move again and smal after shocks of pleasure hit. She felt his face between her brests and rubbed his head softly and panted feeling his warm seed inside her it made her shiver slightly.His hard thrusting made her cry out in pleasure and then she felt hhim laying on her as if almost in an instant.

She nodded hearing his comment "It was incredible." She felt him beside her and snuggled close to him giving him a kiss she smiled."Yeah I'm fine. I feel great and closer to you then ever."​

She felt the kiss and giggled and blushed hearing his compliment "Thank you and you're wonderful." She just laid there with him snuggled close to tired to move or even grab a blanket. The warmth between them and coming from her heart was enough to keep her warm and though her body hurt from the new activity she didn't mind it'd go away soon. She just kept looking up at the stars and playing with his hair and enjoying the moment to snuggle.​

She felt him curl up and smiled and giggled a few moment later feeling him move to get the sheet and was happy to feel it over them. It was warm enough for them both though the cool air did feel a bit nice she just wanted him happy so she could deal with a silly sheet. "I love you too."

She watched him and sighed happily snuggling close and laying her head on his chest and smiling. "You seem happier. I guess you got my energy I'm beyond tired so much fun can do that." She blushed and giggled softly just enjoying the soft light from the stars and the way it danced around them it was the perfect setting for what had happened and she couldn't have made it any better.

[It's ok I understand needing a break. n,n]​

She smiled feeling the kiss and sighing happily softly rubbing his chest. "Sorry but it was certainly worth it." She felt so comfortable she soon dozed off and slept peacefully right where she was not moving a muscle comfortable just where she was snuggled close to him.

She wiggled feeling the kiss on her cheek "Mmm aww I was having fun here with you." She giggled and snuggled him blushing softly seeing him naked beside her. "Last night was wonderful it felt like a dream." She moved slowly and kissed his lips letting him have a few soft good morning kisses having the memory of the night before in her mind she couldn't help herself. "I figured that'd be a nice good morning." She said with a smiled and a soft giggle.​

She slipped on her clothes and smiled lightly standing up and giggling feeling the charm it tickled. "I guess so though I wish we could snuggle up here." She watched the bed disappear and moved over hugging him."I love you."

She held his hand and pouted "Oh he's just having to steal you away." She said joking and moving to open the door "Well I'll just have to wait to snuggle you I guess but I'll miss you until you come back." She smiled her shorts bunched up giving shwing off her legs after last night she felt like she could show off just for him.​

Back
Top Bottom