Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Past,Present&Future[HollowHearted&HKitten]

She looked to him and nodded "As well I can be it's just hard not knowing any details I worry what'll happen to me."She hugged him back and smiled glad he cared for her "Don't worry Sevvy I'll be fine with you here for me." She wasn't eatting great but she was eatting like she should and she couldn't have him fussing over her.

She smiled and looked to him hearing his question "Yes I was looking things over I can't pick it's all so good." She giggled and ispped her juice and picked a small cookie and nibbled it happily. She swallowed and looked to him "I couldn't imagine going threw what I am with out you Sev." She kissed his cheek.​

"I know dear." She smiled and bumped him back gently and giggled lightly just glad to have him here for her. She wanted his help threw this she wasn't sure who else to trust really it seemed like everyone just wanted to tell her it'll be ok he actually listened to her.

"Aww I'm glad sweetie then we can go to every dance together save the time of asking." She joked and giggled lightly then saw Lucius and watched the two of them and thought it was a bit odd but shook it off. After Lucius walked way and he looked back to her she kept smiling "It's all right you're allowed to have friends besides me dear and there's no apology for that." She laughed softly and nibbled the rest of her cookie and sipped her juice.​

She moved to a table with a smile and sat down her muscles felt so much better and she seemed to get back some energy after the portkey ride. She had put her cup down and looked to him and thought as he asked his question "Well we could star gaze in my attic after it's always so nice up there there's a big window and a elescope a nice blanket and a lamp my favorite place to be in the summer on a cool night."

She had grown to understand Potions with his help and kind of liked it though she honestly prefered cooking more.She'd gone threw so many potions she couldn't count and all sorts of ingredients and they'd made it this far he was a great teacher. She liked to teach him about Muggles it was fun and he seemed to be interested as well.​

She couldn't wiat to get back and they could snuggle under the stars. She didn't mind Divination she was pretty good at it that even surprised her to be honest. "Oh I was thinking just us?" She giggled and hoped he wouldn't mind she just wanted some alone time.

She had everything planned a nice soft blanket and snacks with a little snuggling and kissing the perfect end to their date. She hoped it wouldn't be to much they'd been together for a while and she was ready to be alone with him and just see where things went from there.​

She knew he wanted to impress her mother and he'd certainly get his chance to but she wanted sometime alone first. She nodded lightly and giggled "She'll probably be in the basement or my aunt's." She looked to him and hoped they had more fun at her house and not just here since she loved sitting or dancing with him.

"Yes lets." She smiled and took his hand and walked out to the dance floor for a fast dance with him and then they'd head home perhaps she was nervous thinking about that and just let it leave her mind for now.​

She thought he did fine and he'd keep doing fine if he just relaxed and was himself. She was relaxed and having a good time she always did when she was with him.

She heard the question and nodded the spell said it was a little late and he could sleep over she wouldn't want him traveling back so late. "Yeah sure lets." She saw him take out the portkey and took his hand walking with him outside so they could make it safely back.​

She held onto him and closed her eyes and felt that whirling feeling as they traveled once again by port key. It wasn't to long before she felt herself landing by her house and sighed opening her eyes. "Made it." She looked up to him and smiled.

She stood up and brushed her dress off with a nod and looked around and new they were close by."Yeah we can do that when we get there handsome."She took his hand and smiled "Ready to go?" She smiled and fixed his collar ruffled by the port key travel and couldn't wait to get home with her date.​

She nodded and chuckled "True but we made it with out a scratch." She walked with him and blushed seeing him move in front of her and waited for what lied ahead.

She was soon nose to nose with him and smiled "I always have a great time with you."She nodded hearing the next thing and blushed "Of course we can." She saw him inch in for a kiss and met his lips kissed him her hands cupping his cheeks softly wanting it to last.​

She felt goosebumps when he wrapped his arms around her and her heart skipping beats. She always got butterflies and goosebumps when they kissed and all red and giggly after ward she just couldn't help it and certainly didn't want to pull away.

She giggled and smiled looking at him "I don't mind I don't want you traveling so late." She snuggled him and sighed happily "I have pants you can borrow I use them to paint in guys pants are so much easier to move in." She giggled and used her key under an enchanted rock to unlock the door. "Lets get inside nosy neighbour and all."​

She walked inside with him after opening the door and smiled they were greeted by an owl hoot. "Hey Puffy I'll feed you just let me get out my dress you're a messy eatter." The owl sat on a perch in the living room which they were in and glared at her puffing up "I saw that look." She didn't care about him staying she just was glad to have her best friend over. "Sorry she's a sweetie just a bit of a spoiled baby."

"Yeah lets change first it'll be more comfortable that way."She smiled and looked to the stairs and closed the door after he slipped inside with her."I hope you don't mind me feeding her? She's a sweet heart and my new owl once she's big enough to travel long distances." The owl was a Barn Owl and small just a ball of feathers and feet. "After we change we can feed the baby and get some snacks and star gaze?"​

"Spoil isn't the word I'd use." She sighed and fixed the little owl some food "Now wait till I get away before pig in I can't dirty this dress." The little bird puffed up and looked at her then to Severus and hooted."Oh that's my date remember I told you about him?" The little bird nibbled softly "You like him?" She asked and the bird hooted "That's cause he said it's ok to spoil you." She laughed and finished moving away after a soft pet and letting the little ball of eathers dig in.

"Oh ok well I have to offer if not I wouldn't be a good hostess."She watched him dig threw the living room closet and smiled "Wow you'd think you read my mind or something." She giggled and watched him change the size "That will go back to normal wont it?"She looked to the open door in the hall giggling "Yes it's door that's open go right ahead then I'll change."​

She had gone upstairs and change into some shorts stopping at her knees they were red and a white tank top and washed her face brushing her teeth and let her hair down. She yawned and looked at herself in the mirror with a blush and startted downstairs to find Severus.

The little bird hopped down and followed Severus and tugged on the pants leg with a hoot as if saying follow me.He hooted again maybe as if to tell Jennifer where he was "Puff where are you?" She called from the living room "I hope he isn't digging in the trash again."​

She the little bird looked u p and tilted his head then hopped along the floor and fluffed up. Jen soon heard then and walked to the kitche smiling as she saw Puff "Hey you trying to show him where I was?" The bird hopped over to her and sat on her foot.

"That's fine sweetie." She smiled seeing the tray she'd made with snacks on it."I hope Puff wasn't a bother." she saw him asking to lead the way and giggled "Follow me." She picked up the little bird setting him on his perch "Now be a good boy."He gave a love nibble and hooted as she started up the stairs "Up these stairs then we'll be there."​

"Thanks he was a gift from an egg I raised him and he thinks I'm his mother." She giggled and smiled as she opened a door magically built obviously and she walked up the stairs to a large room. It had carpet and magical books it was where her parents hide their magical belongings.

"Yes there's blankets and pillows up there." She stepped inside and looked to him "This is where out magical objects are kept along wiht the basement." She said and turned on a light and sighed softly the room was cool and a soft blue color "I love this room."​

"No kidding he follows me around like a puppy dog." She giggled and smiled "Even pouts if I make him stay out of a room." She looked up to the sky and the stars were gorgeous and the moon full a perfect night to watch the sky.

"Yeah I helped to decorate it." She giggled and smiled and gasped seeing the bed and soon the ceiling. "Wow its so neat." She moved to sit on the bed and giggled her tank top clinging to her chest and he shorts riding up though she didn't really notice. "Come and join me mom is sleeping at my aunt's so we'll be fine here."​

She looked ot him as he laid beside her and smiled nodding softly. "Uh huh." She was always amazed by magic since it was something she was taught to never take for granted and have respect for.

She laid beside him and blushed hearing the next question "Kind of.." She looked at him and laid on he rback "I wanted to get closer you know..be intimate." She went redder and hoped he didn't say no "It's just I really like you and love you and I wanted to be cloesr to you that's all." She looked up and swallowed softly so nervous she wasn't sure what to say next.​

She laid her head on his shoulder and smiled and knew he was blushing. She wasn't sure what to do but just snuggle him and let him think this over of course.She wanted to be closer since they were as close as friends as get and now she just wanted to take it one step further.

She looked up at him and giggled "You can't find everything in books Severus." She knew it'd hurt but she trusted him so she wasn't scared at all. "I know you wont hurt me on purpose I read about it and asked my older cousins they say it hurts at first but then it gets better and you just have to explore and find out stuff you like." She blushed and looked to him with a smile "I trust you so I'm not afraid."​

She looked to him and smiled lightly and giggled softly after hearing what he had to say she'd th ought that threw allready. Jennifer wasn't going to let him do everything for her she wanted to be in charge sometimes too."Well I thought ahead and I'm on the pill allready my doctor recomended it to treat heavy periods and lube well I have that too." She blushed and giggled softly and snuggled close to him and sighed happily.​

She laid on her side ater he turned her and blushed more feeling his kisses. Her hand cupped his cheek the other softly moving over his side she'd even imagined a little what this would be like. She felt tingles all over and her heart was skipping beats and she had butterflies.​

She felt his tognue and parted her lips letting him be able to. The arm made her shiver softly an dher heart jumped about in her chest.Jennifer had to focus to not rush things but not be to slow either she wanted it to be remembered but not for taking forever. She moved closer to him and kissed him softly looking at his face wanting to just take a moment and catch her breath.​

She smiled and looked at him and giggled it felt like time was slowing down then speeding up.She didn't listen to any stories the girls told she just didn't care what the girls in her dorm had to say.She laid back as he moved her and blushed softly "What do you plan on doing?" She asked tilting her head softly.​

She smiled and blushed feeling him kiss her neck and moaned it sent shivers down her spine and she felt a heat between her legs. She felt goosebumps as he nipped and kissed her neck and giggled hearing his question and pulled it out from the pillow case. "Here it is though a little foreplay can help for me." She blushed and looked to him "Though lube is still good."​

She giggled and smiled watching him and laying back then feeling his kisses and softly running her hands threw his hair. "That feels good Severus." She blushed feelings his hands on her shirt "I can take it off if you want?" She wanted him to touch her bare skin with his lips and hands it made her heart race and her womanhood warm and moist.​

She smiled and felt goosebumps as the cool air hit her skin. She felt his warm hands slowly work the shirt up and she sat up to slip of the rest and tossed it aside. When she tugged her shirt off he could see her large B breasts and flat stomach and blushed softly."I hope you like."​

She blushed hearing him and blushed feeling his hands and then got goosebumps.She moaned softly and felt his lips on her collarbone then his tongue on her skin and she blushed and moved to unhook her bra and soon had it finished for when ever he wanted to pull it away. She loved how her breasts felt against his chest her nipples were really sensitive and she had to be careful not to get to excited in public.​

Back
Top Bottom