Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Past,Present&Future[HollowHearted&HKitten]

"Oh I've read alot of muggle books my favorite is poetry and ghost stories." She giggled and looked to him "I could let you borrow my Edgar Allen Poe he's my favorite." She love to read him and Shakesspear and cryptozology really anything to learn magical or muggle.

"Not really I guess I wasn't sure where to look. I have been here a while but I guess I'm just more into muggle things." She looked to him and hoped that didn't change their friendship "I love to cook and help mom with her plants most of all and draw muggle books teach me alot about art." She looked to her lap and hoped she hadn't said to much she'd never shown him her art before he didn't seem to want to see it so she never asked.​

She liked ghosts before she met Nick though he gave her plenty more ghost stories to listen to and she loved to hear more. "Sure I could its kind of dark thuogh but really good." She knew being social was hard for him so didn't mind the tone and just gave him time to adjust on his own.

"I never really thought of that before." She smiled and looked to him and giggled"I"d hope I'd be ok but I'd still be scared to test the stuff I mean I guess I'm slowly getting my confidence in that area." She looked down blushing and played with her napkin "Do you know if there's any magical artists? I've never seen mayn paintings other then the ones at school."​

She didn't like it because of it was dark it was just good poetry and kept her on the edge of her seat not wanting to put it down. It was a book she'd read a hundred times that's why it was her favorite and she liked many other great poets as well.

She looked up smelling the food and smiled "I know right I can't blame Slughorn at all."She said taking her fork and knife cutting a piece of a veggie and blowing softly then placing it in her mouth not sure what it was but it was good and crunchy.She swallowed and smiled "I guess so but still life kind of seems more creative to me because you have to tell the story with what you put down the movement tells the story with magical paintings."​

She smiled and giggled "Well even a teacher can still be mediocre but be a good teacher." She nibbled her pasta and chicken it was good and worth the money she thought. She couldn't help but enjoy it the company made it the most fun.

"Yes I am. How is yours?" She was just taught to eat with manners as a witch and a muggle it was just how she was raised. She was a lesser Pureblood which meant her family was a mix of things over generations but she didn't think of herself as a Pureblood just as a witch.​

She smiled and talked back to him enjoying everything he said and the dinner as well. She didn't need to fake she was listening either she really was and he was fun to talk to.

"Sure lets we don't wanna be late for the dance." She saw the window and smiled then she looked back to him "We need the check first can't eat and run." She pushed a strand of hair from her eyes and put her hands in her lap and waited patiently.​

She watchedhim walk off to go and pay with a smile and scooted the chair back with his help when he returned. "I think that's a good idea it'd be a nice second date." She smiled and looked to him holding his hand really wanting a second date hoping he did too.

She had learned to dance before hand mostly because she liked dancing and asked how. She still wasn't the best but enough to impress at least at this dance. She felt the ride was shorter and when the carrige stopped she gulped and looked at him "Well here we are I can't wait." She squeaked and smiled to him "Ready to go in?"​

She smiled and looked to him and hooked arms with him and walked intot he ball room. "It's beautiful." She saw it looked like a winter wonderland everything was perfect she couldn't have imagined it better.She let ahand brush a little glittery snow off her shoulder and giggled "Wanna dance?" She asked hering the music that was slow and the floor was filing up.

I can't wait to dance this is like a dream come true!

She walked with him and smiled readying herself to Waltz and let him lead. She felt like she was floating on the dance floor in a small circle and the room just faded away and all she could see was him.

She didn't hear the music stop or change she just couldn't help but keep her eyes locked with his and let the dance go on so she could keep dreaming not wanting this to end and wake up in her bed. "I feel like I'm dreaming I hope it doesn't end." She laid her head on him and smiled.​

She smiled and moved in closer wrapping her arms softly around his neck and snuggling cloes to him. She didn't notice any one had left just trying to keep this picture in her mind hoping she'd never forget it.She hadn't even noticed they'd dance threw the entire Yule Ball.

"Yeah but it was worth it I had a great time." She smiled her hair a little ruffled and her dress was as well not really caring it showed how much fun she'd had. She wasn't tired she pouted as the lights changed and the signal was given the dance would soon end "Yes please." She held his hand and walked back with him trying to go a little slow to let it last.​

She enjoyed the long walk and was snuggled close to him right untilt hey reached the portrait. She looked at him and smiled "I had a great time too." She wanted a kiss but was it right to just kiss him?Man this dating stuff was confusing to her.

She blushed seeing him lean in and met him the rest of the way and kissed his lips softly and pulled back with a little blush. "I'm sorry I just wanted to." She folded her hands in front of her and giggled softly "I hope you don't mind."​

She smiled seeing him blush since she was just as red as he was. She didn't feel as surprised but she was so happy she was glowing.

"Good night Severus." She smiled and watched him leave and told the fat lady the password and went inside and right to her bed and sighed happily. Lily was sitting there and wanted to know all the details and of course she told her how the date went. After she then got changed and put her things away and went to bed after writing her parents an old and folding it neatly. She lied in bed and dreamed about her date.​

She heard the knock at the top of the stairs but her mother insisted on getting it. She opened the door and smiled seeing Severus "Hello dear come in she'll be right down." Her father was on a business trip so it was just the ladies "Just call me Rose and your date should be right down."

Jennifer walked down the stairs having grown into a young lady filling out quite nicely a large B cup and her hair was longer past her shoulders and her legs were strong and lean just like was but her dark blue dress made her like a princess. "There's my girl." Jennifer went red and smiled "Mom you're embarrassing me." She giggled and looked to Severus "Hi Sev I missed you." She hadn't seen him most of he summer just written to him.​

She looked to Severus and smiled her mother chuckled at his greeting "Don't be so nervous I wont bite." The woman picked up her camera and smiled "Now might I get a picture of you two? Her father isn't here and wants to see his litle girl all dressed up." Jennifer smiled to Severus "I wouldn't mind a picture of us together." She blushed a little more and looked to him "If that's ok? My drawings don't do a real picture justice." She had always kept drawings as diarys and she wanted a real one for change.

"After we could get a little to eat here? then go if you like." Just incase he was hungry she wasn't she was to nervous like always to eat.​

She did to keep track of memories since they didn't have cameras at school. She wouldn't mind showing him here sketch book at all. She took his arm and giggled asher mom snapped pictures of them and she snuggled close to him. Her mom kissed her cheek and fixed her hair with a motherly look about her.

"Ok then then we can go if you like. You're welcome to stay here after i wouldn't want you traveling to late Severus." She looked at him and her mother nodded "Stay the summer if you like you've always been welcome." Her mother said with a soft smile "Ready to go?" Jen asked him and looked to him not sure if he wanted to or not just because of his nerves.​

"Good then I'll ready the guest room for when ever you come to stay." The woman smiled and hugged Jen softly and moved off to the kitchen to clean up the dinner dishes. Jen was glad he'd come to stay they use magic too just not for every day things really.

She walked out with him and smiled "I know you'd do okay you're a gentlemen." She kissed his cheek and giggled lightly the sky was clear and the moon was full and bright. She was nervous to and finally relaxed glad her mom liked him now just for dads approval.She wasn't ready to tell Severus her paarents had split up for a while and ruin their night she figured it could wait for another day. "Um we could take a walk in the square near by? Until the Summer Social starts."

[I changed it from Yule Ball since that's in the winter to a sumer social hehe]​

She felt the kiss and blushed lightly he was gentle with her she felt like a flower when he was around or a princess. He'd made her more relaxed and social and able to realx when he was around. She wouldn't imagine what life would be like with out her Severus it'd be boring she'd know that much.

She was glad he didn't ask and maybe he might not ever meet him she didn't know right now. She wasn't sure what was going on with them they didn't tell her the thought she didn't need to know. "Great the square has a lot of little shops and a deli that makes awesome sandwhiches."SHe held his hand and nodded "Yeah I took all day to get ready I lke being pretty for you." She walked with him in the square and blushed when he called her beautiful "Well you're handsome."​

She smiled and when they went to the shop she waved to the keeper it was her aunt and she was happy to see Severus was going to eat she worried about him over the summer. She couldn't help it she just loved him that much. While they walked she looked around the shops and her favorite shop was the book store and crafts store.

She talked about mostly her newest art projects a sculpture and a painting she was working on. "I don't know they're easy but making them is a different story mom forbides me to touch her cauldron." She giggled and smiled though she sighed "I think my parents are gonna split not sure why they wont tell me think I'm to young to understand."​

She looked at the colors of paint and smiled her eyes moving over eeach one carefully. Her hands in the book store looked at books holding them softly and looking like a kid in a candy store. She liked spending time with him it was fun and he loved to hear her talk about everything.

She looked to him and frowned not sure what to say and just couldn't say anything really. She watched him still waiting to hear the usual about its going to be ok and they'll make it but instead she got a hug and I love you. The way he reacted made her smile and she hugged him "I love you too and that's for doing that I got tired of hearing it'd be ok and be strong and all that crap. I've just wanted a hug and someone to worry about me for once."​

"I know that's why I like being around you." She smiled and looked to him with a giggled and saw himg rab his sandwhich."Don't worry I can come back tomorrow I just want to spend time with you that's all and we do things like that its just I wanna walk with my boyfriend."

"that's ok me and mo are going shopping tomorrow anyway." She smiled and held his free hand with a big smile she was always so happy to be with him. "I just care about spending time with you that's all I want to remember tonight." She rubbed his hand with her thumb and tried her hardest to forget her troubles.​

She took a little bite and giggled hearing his comment "You know him pretty well actually." She smiled talking of course after she swallowed and was just happy to wander with him until it was tme to go.

She was happy to go with her it would get her mind of things with her folks and she could tell her mom all about their date of course. "Yeah I think so too." She giggled and smiled seeing him turn away "I like your blush you don't have to hide it from me Severus."She kissed his cheek and giggled softly "Red looks good on you." She joked.​

"Yes." She said with a giggle and saw his blush for a second go darker and noticed how late it was. Jen Next time bring a watch! She looked ot him and held his hand the night sky did look pretty and she was glad she was in it with him.

She wrapped her arms around his waist and lid her head on him and squeaked feeling the portkey start to work. Everything around her was spinning and she closed her eyes trying to make that spinning feeling go away and wishing she'd skipped dinner and hoping she didn't loose it.​

She landed and the world was right and she noticed her dress was safe and that was a good thing. "We made it in once piece."She wasn't planning on eatting again anytime soon.

She looked around and noticed they made it to the right place and it looked beautiful as usual.
She was glad they got to use portkeys it was rare she hever did it was fun to use magic to get around. She was glad to have Severus so she could make it there and looked to him and smiled. "Yes please I can't wait to see the social we always have fun."​

"That's a relief I'm glad we made it safely that's all that matters." She smiled and walked with him to the castle and it looked beautiful even outside wa decorated.She wouldn't have been upset if things had gone wrong as long as they were together she would've been just fine.

She looked to her date as they walked inside and smiled looking to see the ones that were here. She saw a few made it and some just barely and remembered not to stare that's not nice.Her eyes moved to Severus and she gave a nod as he spoke "Of course I'd love to."​

She walked with him to the dance floor and was glad it was a slow dance her favorite mostly because they could be close.She heard the soft music like a lullaby and the dancing was almost like walking on clouds soft and light as air. She heard a familiar swish and laughed softly and smiled from ear to ear as she moved in a small circle still in his arms her favorite place to be.

"Yeah it reminds me of a summer picnic with a party red ballons and those weird tupperware containters." She chuckled and smiled softly "Or maybe fall I don't know which sounds closer really both could be." She liked to talk to him she could be more open and she liked not having to be such a brain or fit some kind of mold.​

She moved with him and smiled feeling like she was just a leaf in the wind. She was just enjoying the music and talking with him it was the best night of the summer."I don't know I guess I have. Do I look smaller?" She said with a little blush on her cheeks.

She heard the music end and smiled walking with him to the tables which looked great they always did.She couldn't help but touch the puffy clouds and giggle as she got herself a little Pumpkin juice. "They always come up with something different for every dance."​

Back
Top Bottom