Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Past,Present&Future[HollowHearted&HKitten]

HollowHearted

Supernova
There was a little Gryffindor by the lake waiting for her newest friend Severus Snape. The two had become friends because of Lily since the two girls were friends in and out of school. She was sitting in her usual spot with her sketch pad in her lap and her bookbag beside her and her pencil going drawing as usual.

The second year was small in size with dark brown hair a little past her shoulder and big blue eyes and a shy little smile and soft cream colored skin. Her uniform was a skirt and long sleeved button up shirt and the vest with the tie tucked inside very neat and pressed looking. With her hair in a tight bun and her legs crossed indian style using her bookbag to hide the view up her skirt.

She couldn't wait to see her friend Severus he was helping her with Potions it wasn't her best subject and she was paying him with cookies and promised he could visit during the summer anytime he wanted to. She hadn't really had m any friends before Hogwarts she was a half-blood but didn't seem to fit in anywhere until now the girl was intelligent for her age in muggle subjects and that scared muggle kids. Here she was normal it seemed just struggling to learn like everyone else and she liked it oddly though she still worked on her art and math that her mom sent her for summer studies. She wanted to be smart in any world she went into and prepared.

"Where is he?" She looked around and thought she saw his figure making his way over.​

She looked up and smiled seeing him and putting her sketch book away in her book bag. "Hello Severus. Hope your day has been good?" She was happy to see him he looked so mature and she loved those dark eyes.

"Yes lets study here since we're here all ready."She looked to the potions kit and smiled ready to do what she needed to pass and didn't mind helping her friend in return it was the last she could do. "What potion are we covering this time?" She asked happily and watched him sit near her and her heart jumped.​

She watched his shrug and giggled "I'll take that response this time."she then took the book and looked at it then to him. She spoke with a smile and pushed some hair from her eyes and watched him wondering if she should talk about her day all maybe after they were finished he'd be more relaxed and then she could.

"Right good idea." She smiled again and watched him her eyes moving over the contents of the kit he took out and then then thinking a moment about the answer to his question."Its a bezoar.Right?"​

SHe heard his response and sighed lightly "Sorry Severus." She frowned and looked at him her eyes were sad thinking she'd never get this and it was her second year. She was afraid to see herself later in school.

He's my age and he looks alot older then me but I like it! She looked to them as well and made a face seeing the frog parts not minding as long as she didn't have to collect it. "Oh darn I know the roots are used but I'm not sure if thats the only part." She had some paper out to take notes too maybe he knew stuff the book didn't or just for stuff she didn't know.​

"Oh right." She was looking like a scolded puppy really and wanting to impress him but as much as she studied this wasn't her subject at all."Ok three peels." She waited for the next quesiton if there's going to be one.

"I hope so if not I'll never graduate." She sighed and watched him and those eyes she thought there was caring there but she wasn't so sure.She looked to the knife and was surprised he trusted her Slughorn didn't want her in the room even let alone doing anything. She took the knife and nodded "Does thickness matter?" She asked before she started to cut not wanting to mess up the supplies of course.​

SHe looked at him waiting for an answer and figuring none ment it didn't matter. she giggled seeing his mouth open and softly closed it with a finger "You'll get flies that way."

"Ok I can do that muggle cooking is easy why isn't this." She pouted lightly and sighed though honestly having an audience of your peers made her so nervous and someone staring at her like Slughorn he terrified her. She cut the peels three equal pieces and put them in then the eel's slime and stirred slowly her hands shaking the knife in one hand the other stirring. Why am I so nervous? I'm not in class but I can't help it I'm afraid of screwing up and kind of expect to.

She blushed softly and looked to him "I've always been bervous in Potions I'm not sure why I guess because I think I'll mess up." She blushed more feeling his hand over hers and then seeing the Rosemary "I love Rosemary." She heard what he said and nodded "Right."

She noticed how his hand felt on hers like it was meant to be there it made her heart jump.She wouldn't mind dating him but she figured he wasn't interested in a book worm like her."Right I have alot I always take so many but it never seems to work I mean I write good essays but making the Potion is a different story."She took out her notes and set them on her lap and looked to him "There's alot but I hoped it would help." She giggled softly and smiled.​

She smiled and looked to him then down at the potion she couldn't help but blush she was nervous around him and just with potions period. She didn't want him to move his hand but she moved hers as well setting it in her lap.

She nodded lightly and what the cauldron as he added the pinches and squeaked seeing it turn different colors. "Wow that's neat." She thought of him as a friend since they'd been studying together for quite some time.

"Ok then." She had her note book neatly in her lap smiling "Sounds good to me." She opened the book and turned to her notes her writing was in cursive and really neat and organized.​

She felt the heat as well and liked it so she hoped it didn't leave the way she felt. She felt warm and fuzzy inside it was rather nice really.

She smiled hearing his question "Um yeah I mean the problem might cause more trouble just by telling so I'm trying to ignore it." She blushed and handed her book over and gave a nervous smile hoping he wouldn't want to know more.She liked him because he was smart and not flirty all the time and trying to get up her skirt he actually just to working and she didn't mind that at all. Jennifer relaly wanted to be friends but she'd gladly wait until the right time when ever it appeared not wanting to push things. She didn't mind helping another student it was a chance for friendship and she only had Lily and remus as friends she could use more to be honest.​

She saw him take the book and smiled she could be a genius if she wasn't so nervous. Her grandfather tried teaching her and after one accident at ten with a cauldron she'd been afraid ever sense. She just couldn't get over the fact it might spill on her.

"It might just scared of how you'll react but ok." She blushed and gulped softly "I really like you." She looked at him and her stomach went into knots "Though I didn't want it to ruins things so I never said anything." She liked talking with him he was smart and didn't make silly jokes like the Marauders and Lily was lately in her books. She just wanted some intelligent conversation and was lucky she'd found Severus.​

She wouldn't mind letting him borrow the notes all he needed to do was ask. "How do my notes look?" She asked and smiled smiled hoping they looked good.

She saw him hiding behind the note book and wished she could hide behind something too. "Um well yeah and as a friend of course." She said nervous and blushing darker then the red in her uniform. She hoped he liked her back if not she wasn't sure if she could face him or die from embarrassment.

She hoped they became more then friends eventually she was very fond of him he made her feel good and relaxed and the best part he made her feel smart in Potions and that was ab ig plus it gave her confidence.​

"No not at all it's only fair since you're tutoring me." She giggled and smiled softly.

She couldn't help it he was the only guy to tret her like a lady and she liked it. He wasn't flirty and goofy around and playing stupid jokes like the Marauders. He was also mysterious to her dark hair and dark eyes usually what mysterious was described as and she was drawn in. She saw the flame go out and relaxed still looking a little giggly like a happy school girl would be.

"Oh I'd love to Severus." She squeaked happily and smiled having to now find a dress and shoes to wear and get a hairstyle it was going to be so much fun. "I can't wait till winter." She wanted to write her mom as soon as possible and tell her the good news. "Did you want to work on muggle studies after the notes? Or review Potions a bit more?" She asked with wide happy eyes and a sweet little smile.​

She smiled and looked to him stopping her giggles but still smiling not wanting to be annoying."I know but I want to be ready of course." She herd the notebooks close keeping her eyes on his face watching him stare at his wand and giggling "I don't mind if you stare I can't help looking myself."

"Yes lets." She smiled and watched his wand make the cauldron light again and listened to his question. "Mandrakeor Bezoar?" She always got these things confused and took her notes and turned to look them over making sure if she was right. "I hope I wrote it down even." She whinned and sighe lightly.​

She saw his smile and giggled softly then blushed hearing his compliment. "Thank you you're handsome."She meant in every way possible she really liked him.

His smiled at her and she relaxed and blushed softly "The Madrake there's three pieces or slivers I guess." She thought and looked to her notebook to see if she had the answer if not she'd write it down.She was getting better slowly but surely and hoped she'd be as good as he was one day or at least half as good.​

She smiled seeing his blush and not caring about houses and which one he was from she liked him reguardless. She hoped he wasn't scared of her she wasn't scarey at all.

She smiled and giggled softly "I was one off.Right clock wise and counter clock wise." She said writing it down and smiling still and taking the pieces and gulping lightly "I hope I don't blow us up." She slowly placed one in and stirred clock wise then the second piece and counter clock wise hoping it looked right trying to keep her hands steady.​

She was lost in making sure the potion didn't blow up but she didn't care about house rivals she was finally happy. Most people had thought she was crushing on Remus which for a time was true but he kept pushing her away so after a while she gave up. Now she had someone truely seemed interested in her and what she had to say which was the best thing to happen this year.

"What's so funny? I'm driving you that crazy huh?" She said with a grin and a giggle.

~~~

Jennifer was working on her hair brushing it and making sure it looked just right. Then her silver stud earrings which made her dark red dress and her nails done the night before matched her dress and looked just right. She'd never worn her hair down and looked like a different person much more grown up and more like a lady.

She saw the owl and smiled patting his head and returning the note and it said: "Sure meet you downstairs and then off to dinner." She folded it and the owl happily hopped off and went back to Severus.

After she was done she slipped on her shoes and looked in the mirror her hair resting on her shoulders and her small form slowly blossoming into a lady was hugged softly by her dress. She moved to clean up her area then moved to the painting and stepped out and then made her way down the steps everyone giving second looks not knowing who this pretty Gryffindor was.It didn't take long before Severus saw her walking down the steps to meet him smiling fro ear to ear.​

She stepped in front of him and smiled hearing his compliment and smiling."Thank you you look very handsome." She couldn't help but look over his dress robes and tuxedo he looked very handsome indeed.

I hope I could see him dress up again he looks so handsome. She pushed some hair from her eyes and looked around then back to him still blushing and she couldn't help but love the color black on him it looked great he looked very distinguished like a dream come true.

"Sure lets go I can't wait." She giggled and reached out taking his hand and waiting to go to the carrige. She hoped he would want to see her again so she tried to be her best to make him happy and like her even more. "Oh I forgot here its a little gift I picked up." She had a tie pin for him silver and it was a snake shaped like an S.​

She was glad this was going well and his first impression was great very sweet and nervous like she was. She asked Lily about dating and Lily told her be herself and Severus would like her reguardless. She really agreed he seemed to like being with her so she shouldn't worry to much.

"You're welcome Severus. It's fine I saw it and it made me think of you I don't need anything in return." She looked to the pin on his tie it looked perfect and matched his suit "It's perfect I was hoping it was the right choice." She squeaked happily and blushed softly walking with him to the gate "I'm not sure where do you think we should go?" She tilted her head to the left softly and smiled not really looking for places to eat in Hogsmeade before.​

She slipped in and smiled letting him sit how he was most comfortable since this was new for them both she knew it would take some time. She knew not to push him or it would end in disaster.

"Ok we can try that I've never been there but an adventure with food can be fun."She looked to him and folded her hands in her lap a little giggle left her lips.

She looked up hearing the suggestion and saw how the sky looked it was perfect and made him look like her dream of seeing a tall dark and handsome guy in a beautiful sunset. She didn't realize how she looked she was to busy looking at him to care to look around. "That's a good idea the lake looks so pretty at night." She looked ahead and blushed wanting to hold his hand but she didn't dare push things.​

She smiled and looked to him with her her just racing she was so happy she ight've been glowing. She really liked the fact he didn't mind her talking most guys thought she talked to much.

She smiled and stepped out taking his hand slowly climbing down feeling much like a princess. She didn't mind being treated as if she were delicate every lady deserved that once in a while.She wanted to see the gentlemen in there somewhere he always was very polite but tonight he could be her prince and she wanted to make sure she got to see him as much as she could. Though she hoped after she could still see his friendly side to maybe make it come out a bit more. She looked in his eyes and blushed "Ready to go?"​

She smiled and felt that his hand fit perfectly with hers and she couldn't believe how perfect today felt. She felt like he had a slight glow about him and she hooked her arm with his and walked where ever he would lead.

She smiled and walked with him to the resturaunt it was very pretty and looked expensive and now she felt bad she didn't bring any money with her. She walked inside and felt like a princess once again it was so pretty and was surprised he'd reserved a table that meant he was prepared.

She walked beside Severus and followed the waiter and the spot couldn't be more perfect."It's perfect Severus." She smiled and kissed his cheek "This isn't what I thought the ngiht would be like at all I feel like a princess." She squeaked happily.​

She smiled and giggled lightly seeing his reaction to the kiss and sat across from him blushing as well. She didn't expect to do that but she just did and liked it he looked cute when he blushed.

She looked to the beach setting and smiled it was perfect and just made the night more magical. "Aww how sweet we'll I'm glad you think I'm princess I feel like one."She didn't think it was corny she thoght it was cute and reached out holding his hand and smiling "I never thought I'd have a first date let alone a date to a dance."She said with a soft blush and her eyes meeting his.​

She just got a new sense of energy with Severus that she hadn't really felt around anyone else. She wanted to be different around him and he did seem to bring out the best in her which was her happy and sweet side not so reserved and quiet like in class.

"I don't know the chicken sounds good and so does the pasta. Though I'll be safe and go with the chicken." She smiled you couldn't go wrong with a baked chicken dish she figured and it just sounded really good and next just to looked to be sure that's what she wanted. She didn't want to pass up something really good.​

She smiled and looked to him hearing his suggestion "Oh what a good idea thank you." She giggled and looked it over liking it with cheese and veggies it sounded perfect. She saw him wave the waiter over and pushed some hair from her eyes "I think I'll get that."

She nodded to his question "Sure I'd like Punpkin Juice with that please." She looked to him and smiled sweetly not minding that he ordered just as long as he asked first. She closed her menu and kept smiling so much it almost hurt but it was so worth it.​

She was glad when the waiter left now they could get to know each other and she questions to ask but didn't want to talk his ear off. She sipped the water the waiter had brought them and smiled still and pushed a stray strand of hair from her eyes tucking it behind her ear.

She blushed hearing the compliment "Thank you. Do you read muggle books? I've never seen any magic novels before."She hoped that would get things on a light note.​

Back
Top Bottom