Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

~

For a second, I though you put "cawkies" and was like "Wtf are those?"

Anyways, good job staying clean. Let me know when you hit one year.

Browsed through all 6000 of my stored emails. Spent all day in port orchard dealing with courtrooms. Got barely any sleep. Catatonia now, goodnight.

Six months clean today. I've started freelancing computer repair, since I can't get a legit job. It's actually a lot of fun, and there's more market for it then I thought. Almost done with outpatient. PS3 has eaten my soul.

Seraph Nicholas said:
Six months clean today. I've started freelancing computer repair, since I can't get a legit job. It's actually a lot of fun, and there's more market for it then I thought. Almost done with outpatient. PS3 has eaten my soul.

Rawr, keep it up man. I just quit smoking, it'll be a week tommorow.

"Eaten your soul" is a fucking understatement~

-pokes his cheek- I occasionally regret ever getting that damn thing for you...

But then I remember that I get to play Bayonetta again when I visit =D

~<3

It seems certain people perceive my departure from staff here as a sign that they can get away with some stupid shit. I was never fond of people trying to pull users from MY hard work for their own Kroger-brand nonsense. And, in fact, now that I'm no longer the face of Blue Moon, I can do basically whatever I please, without worrying about repercussions.

The ACP was always only the tiniest part of what I did here, and when someone mistook me for still being staff and notified me about Guilty Pleasures, I dusted off an oldie but a goodie. ToS violations are what originally got me on staff here at Blue Moon, I used them to shut down Darker a handful of times, and some other minor bullshit sites also fell victim. Such was the case here, as with a quick email to ownforums' admin, I've ensured the destruction of yet another miserable parasite trying to making a living by eating Blue Moon's shit.

The blue name is rather freeing, actually~

Today I learned that my sobriety is more then half done.

Always assuming I'm right about my medication and I don't drop back into old ways.

Lucid_Lilac said:
Keep it up, you'll do fine. *Smirk.* You better.
ô.o

Look who it is. I miss you. Message me sometime.

I feel bad for what I did - Having to choose between preserving a friendship and a moral imperative is shitty. In the end, I did what I felt was right, though it seems the one most affected has chosen to trust him. Can't say I blame her, the women I used and abused invariably chose to trust me, too - The first two to six times, depending on how gullible they were.

Got a new friend out of the deal. Had another friendship probably irreparably harmed, but I'm trying to salvage it.

Eight months on saturday. Angelspit and Lords of Acid on sunday. Looking for a new place to live. Roommate told me he needs to play less games and get laid more. I told him I need to get laid less and play more video games. Speaking of, Dead Space 2 is very shiny, but... Not very fun. Frankly, you shouldn't die eight times in a game's tutorial. Nevertheless, I'll probably beat it.

Back
Top Bottom