Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

~

Why thankya, Erato. Except, my name's Ben. *grins* Nicholas is a persona, much as Trygon was.

Clarification to the top post: I am not handing out second chances to anyone who comes asking. I am not necessarily going to be respectful towards you. I will make an effort to maintain minimum standards of decorum. Making an effort does not guarantee success. People that want reassessment can swallow their pride and ask for it. I probably won't make you beg, like I once would have.

that all makes perfect sense. you can't totally dwell on the past, though not all should be forgotten either since it partially makes you who you are. regardless, you do have to move forward as well if you want to fully heal and that can be easier said than done. it's like trying to find that balance along a very fine line. but i have no doubts that you'll find it. like others have said, we're all cheering for you and hoping the best for you. so hopefully the support will bring you the positivity you need to get through everything. so here's to that. anyway, glad you're back and i hope to get to know you better. :)

Lord. That was fucking depressing. Watched a girl who'd been clean for three years at her first meeting post-relapse. Guh.

You're welcome, Ben.

Respect is something people should give in general, in my opinion. However, when a person is a total cockwad or gaping cunt, then the right to respect is forfeit and they should be treated accordingly until they move a mountain to prove they're trying to change. Or at least showing great effort to head towards the mountain to move it and not just putting on some haughty airs just to nurse a wounded ego or try to jump on some bandwagon so they can be one of the cool kids too.

-feels like a total stalker- Glad to see you around again. Thought you quit or something...it was kinda dead around here to me without you...even though I can't really say we've had a conversation--your presence is enough really...What topics I did see you in always made me lulz in some way. XD Your new color is however, weird...I like you better in red...but anyhow this is me welcoming you back to the site...however late it may be. ^_^

-- S n o w

Knee hurts - Slept on it wrong on the bus, I think.

Pounding headache that just won't leave. No idea why.

Roommate drama again.

Despite all this, life is better than it has been in... Years. Years and years. All thanks to her.

More YAYs and smiles! Love it, love it, love it! :)
So happy for you guys!!!

As for your headache... I get them A LOT! Try a cold damp cloth. I find that helps a lot along with a dose of excedrin. Sometimes even a cup of coffee. <3

Back
Top Bottom