Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

~

Out of jail.

However, I'm not going to be resuming any duties on BMR. Unfortunately, my life is in a place where it's simply not viable or advisable for me to even attempt it. Vekseid seems to have already done everything needed to keep the site running - I'm glad for that. I'm more then willing to help out the current staff in any way they like, including occasional background checks on suspicious cases, advice if it's wanted, or otherwise.

I've also... Restructured myself somewhat. Now would be a good time to dispense with any preconceived ideas regarding my typical behavior. I have once again been molded by experience, the world, and God to better suit my circumstances.

Welcome back. As for the changes to your person, whether physically or mentally, or even both, hope they go for the best of things for you.

xWickedBlackLace said:
I haven't met you personally, but I look forward to in the future! I hope your return is a prosperous one.
I'm always willing to conversate. Drop me a line sometime.

I know I shouldn't be doing this - so many people would tell me I'm in the wrong. But my motto has been for awhile now - 'forgive and forget'. Welcome back, hopefully your reconstructions go over well. Hopefully - they will take you in a direction that will lead you to happiness.

TheDarkerMe said:
I know I shouldn't be doing this - so many people would tell me I'm in the wrong. But my motto has been for awhile now - 'forgive and forget'. Welcome back, hopefully your reconstructions go over well. Hopefully - they will take you in a direction that will lead you to happiness.
Says the girl who started cheering how he deserved it in the chat when she heard the news.

The same girl who said she was 'happy the fucker was finally in jail'.'

You are permitted to a change of mind. But if you're going to do something, why not just do it? You know... Instead of cry out that you shouldn't be?

I do wish I could be surprised, if I hadn't already been subject to her depressing attempts to troll my formspring.

Meagen, I bear you no ill will for being yourself, but becoming ingratiating the second it seems I'll allow it looks bad. Really bad.

Past is the past, simple as that. Yes I may have made a few comments on your formspring - but that was a shitlong time ago. *shrugs*

Changes have happened to me between those time periods. It's not anyone's business but my own. Just easy enough to say - my absence has been by choice to better my life around me.

I've come back changed - and that's all you guys need to know.

I welcome him back - despite the fact that almost everyone I know saying it's a bad idea. Because I believe in giving people another chance. Simple as that.

I bear him no ill will any longer.

I'll bbl, I have to go to work. See you all in a few hours.

TheDarkerMe said:
Yes Goatse - the same. I was angry then and then I let it pass. Simple as that. Am I not allowed to change my mind?
You can change your mind, but you have to admit you actually HAD a change of mind. As opposed to trying to act as though you handled it gracefully, when in truth you were a raging bitch about it.

I was angry and annoyed at many situations, and yes I was a raging bitch. Your point is what? We all have our moments - mine just lasted a bit. *shrugs* I welcomed him back and that's all that matters.

As I said despite it all -
Welcome home

TheDarkerMe said:
I was angry and annoyed at many situations, and yes I was a raging bitch. Your point is what? We all have our moments - mine just lasted a bit. *shrugs* I welcomed him back and that's all that matters.

As I said despite it all -
Welcome home
My point is just putting on the airs doesn't mean you've matured a bit. At least you could admit it.

I havent even seen her around. Its like she only checked to see if he was back. Kinda stalkerish. Who know's. Then again, I've had a life.

Dear Nicholas,

I hope you will first forgive me by addressing you by your actual name rather than the moniker in which you were so famous under previously before your recent metamorphsis and experiences.
I know we've never really talked much, and at the risk of sounding foolish, I suppose there were times I could have said hello in chat just to be friendly but was content to merely watch and laugh at the funny things you had to say rather than chance coming off like some mindless fangirl or the like.
My reason for posting is that there was something in your post above that struck a chord with me, though please don't think I'm at all trying to sound superior or even admonish you..sometimes I truly struggle with finding the right words to say and let my fears get in the way of my message.
I digress, my reason for leaving a message in your journal stems from feelings your post brought out, feelings that ushered forth memories from when I was younger and I had hit the ground hard due to actions on my part.
The process of rectifying bad behavior and trying to not only heal others from the damage you've caused but also healing yourself of the disease of character for lack of a better way to put it, is not an easy one. And if there is anything I can do to help you, please don't hesitate to leave me a PM.
I won't sit here and say I know what you're going through because frankly I don't. You might be doing fine since there are others here who have known you longer and you have someone to already talk to. Or you might not be..I don't know. I'm not you so I can't accurately and honestly say, "Oh yeah, Nicholas, I totally know what you're going through=D"
I suppose as someone with experience of falling and just generally royally screwing up and having had to pick up the pieces and make things better, I offer an ear and whatever else.
Take it easy and know we're all rooting for you.

~The Muse Erato

Back
Top Bottom