Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

~

Oh, so that's why everyone likes this 'Facebook' thing. Found the girl I lost my virginity to (She got cuter), integrated it with my phone (It seems a shame to waste the built-in functionality) and trolled a motherfucker to hell and back until he tried to intimidate me with a 'HIDDEN VIRUS!' Said hidden virus was a message containing the following.

<25410.0> ~784C://OS~
Operation Handle: FKJH
File run - 241:2314f82145.120
File Stop - 241:2314f82145.120
<MSG Begin> "Enjoy your newly enhanced hidden virus"
<MSG End>

I promptly reported him for a 'threatening post', and in seconds, his account was deleted. What's that? Exploitable administration with <1 minute response time? Yes plz!!

FML.

Bleh. I can has a break naow?

I need a new Supervillain liekwoa. I'm getting really bored of scanning accounts, and the join rate is increasing rapidly lately, which combines to make my overall effectiveness decrease. I can't find a person who has the combination of skill and trust I need, though. I think I'm gonna register a Spokeo account soon, and then palm off this duty on someone else. It'll be mostly automated then anyway.

Nyoko said:
Why not train a new admin or someone in your mad skills?
Because I don't know anyone with the time and devotion it takes to do this job well. I spend >4 hours a day on background checks, and it's DULL, and that time investment increases every day.

Aw, but it's fun to go, "REJECTED BITCH AHAHAHA" to people to their face.

But you have to compensate your sanity for your fun or vice versa, as you've put it.

Alex said:
But you have to compensate your sanity for your fun or vice versa, as you've put it.
It's getting to the point where we're mostly self-sustaining - The BMR community as a whole doesn't WANT kids here. So a cursory Spokeo scan is sufficient. I just need the $20 to register an account there. Once I do that (Feb. 1), I can pass off this duty on whoever I feel is up to the task.

Do something like a Supervillain Application. (Like a Job app.) Then go from there? Or have a group vote on who the site trusts? Like an election?...anonymously of course. Like made an account named anonymous then those who wish to vote will be PM'ed the password to the account so they can log into it and vote in a thread or something. You wouldn't have to worry about someone stealing the account for bullshit reasons seeing as Supervillain has the power to change passwords and what not on other accounts.

Lieutenant Ducky said:
Silly boy.
If you ever need help, you know I don't sleep for any other reason than boredom mostly.
I had actually been thinking about you a lot, but like I said, this is some dull shit.

Raziel99 said:
I'm always up for helping the site, Trygon. And I'm on here enough
Ahahahaha, no. Sorry, but it takes EXTREME trust in your character for me to even consider it. I have that level of trust in Ducky.

Trygon said:
Raziel99 said:
I'm always up for helping the site, Trygon. And I'm on here enough
Ahahahaha, no. Sorry, but it takes EXTREME trust in your character for me to even consider it. I have that level of trust in Ducky.
Hahaha, yes, I understand. no need for sorries with me. I definitely agree with your trust with Ducky on this one.

Hey, you should make me have a red name. I have enough vengeance and rage for both of us! *Cackles.*

...Bah, fuck that. Being a moderator on a conglomerate website was enough power for me.

Trygon said:
Because I don't know anyone with the time and devotion it takes to do this job well. I spend >4 hours a day on background checks, and it's DULL, and that time investment increases every day.
Guess my sudden increase in recruiting has downfalls then? Sorries! Well sorry I gave you a ton more work.

Nyoko said:
Trygon said:
Guess my sudden increase in recruiting has downfalls then? Sorries! Well sorry I gave you a ton more work.
It had to happen eventually, and the sooner the better.

Back
Top Bottom