Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Establishing the Foreskin Brothers of Bluemoon

3ngag3

Supernova
I have decided to form a special club for any and all Bluemoon members who have their foreskin intact.

So far, the club has just me though i'm sure this could catch on. I humbly request that someone with foreskin and photoshop skills make a small banner which says something like "Member of the Official Bluemoon Foreskin Brothers Club." on it.

I don't need visual proof for you to join, I take people on their word.

LONG LIVE FORESKIN!

Broomhandle45 said:
..do people even find foreskin attractive?
I always wanted to put an air pump nozzle in one. Tie a rubber band around it where the air couldn't escape... and just inflate it till it popped.

Broomhandle45 said:
..do people even find foreskin attractive?

I sure do. I find infant male genital mutilation unattractive. Whether for the fact of parental laziness or religion.

And Goat, I've done something similar, but not till it popped. You can blow them up like a tiny balloon. Looks very silly.

Ok seriously? Is my cock just wierd or is the world cursed with small cocked individuals? I have foreskin, I was never circumscized, BUT my foreskin does not cover my head, it doesn't even make it over the mushroom cap curve.

RRRpyro said:
Ok seriously? Is my cock just wierd or is the world cursed with small cocked individuals? I have foreskin, I was never circumscized, BUT my foreskin does not cover my head, it doesn't even make it over the mushroom cap curve.

Naw, natural dicks come in all sorts of shapes, just like people. I've seen you're type before and it's usually on a well-endowed guy.

Though, I've seen some with excessive foreskin and that's a little weird. When fully erect that they have a bunch of extra skin. Like... enough to donate one back to someone who's been circumsized. That's just freaky.

dramamine213 said:
RRRpyro said:

Naw, natural dicks come in all sorts of shapes, just like people. I've seen you're type before and it's usually on a well-endowed guy.

Though, I've seen some with excessive foreskin and that's a little weird. When fully erect that they have a bunch of extra skin. Like... enough to donate one back to someone who's been circumsized. That's just freaky.
lol, nah, I dont have that much extra skin. even if I pulled on it I couldn't get it halfway up the tip if I tride.

I've heard people describe their foreskin like "Its wearing a turtleneck." I'd describe mine as a decent wife beater.

RRRpyro said:
That sounds like it could be a form of phimosis.

Back
Top Bottom