Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

TDM's Corner

TheDarkerMe

Supernova
Just come in here and chatter, figured it was time I started joining the conversing groups of BlueMoon. Instead of joining up in a thread already pages ahead of me. I'm just going to make my own and let people come in and chatter....

How are you?

My day has been pretty shitty!

But please, tell me of yours!

I think in order for them to get better, I'll have to do what I forced myself not to. When I broke my depression, I didn't release any of my suppressed tears, I just slipped into a rage. Then it went to Apathy, I have yet to cry... Maybe I need to do so. It is a cleansing act... as much as I freaking hate it.

If you believe that that is what you must do then that would be for the best,Crying is a clenching thing despite how much we might hate it or view it as a sign of weakness.I do wish I could help you in any way I can though and if you would ever like to talk my ear is always open.

They will come in their own due time. I may have to induce them by thinking things I really don't want to. But I think that the healing I need, will come through them.

Well dear sincerely wish you luck with that.-hugs-I wish there was something I could do to chear you up right now though.

Too damn much information.
For the things that even TMI wouldn't take.
I saw things.
Things that shouldn't be seen.
/weeps in a corner

Tomorrow I have an hour long facial/makeover at 10, then I have to go to Goodwill and get two pairs of shorts, and a sports bra... then I gotta go downtown and meet up with some friends at 3, and hang out till about 5, head home again and hang out with my friends for about an hour, till grandfather and bio-dad show up at 7... then we are doing cupcakes as my going away, and my younger sisters birthday.

Sounds like a full day... Enjoy what time you can.

You need to remember that in life there are two times that you will be guaranteed anything, first when you're born, second when you die. The first is guaranteed to be the beginning, the second is guaranteed to be the end (of this round). Everything else is just filler.

It's not the amount of days in your life that matter, it's the life in your days. Life is not a problem that needs to be solved, it is an adventure that needs to be lived.

Rule #1: Don't sweat the small shit.
Rule #2: It's all small shit.

Yeah... Look at you, you were once a small shit...

Enough said... I'll be nice for now.

You're a bastard sometimes, you know that? XP Wait... no you aren't by the definition. But you can be a bit of a dick. XD

I can understand the not crying problem. My best friend killed himself a few months ago and I haven't been able to let the tears out yet. It's going to take time before I can, I think.

Yeah well, death is a hard thing to deal with. I wish you well in your recovery from such an event. But sometimes we just don' get over it easily. I'm currently in a time of changing, I just wonder how the people I know will see me as such as I am... when I return.

TheDarkerMe said:
You're a bastard sometimes, you know that? XP Wait... no you aren't by the definition. But you can be a bit of a dick. XD

I'm an asshole, not a dick... I work very hard at being an asshole. I am proud to be an asshole. The thing is, I may be an asshole, but who took the time to ensure your cosplay costumes were done in time for the convention?

Irk, well rawrg to you XP I can't really formulate a proper response to that. Easy enough to say you are what you are.

That's because though I do love TDM, she has a tendency to irritate me to no end. I tolerate a lot that she does, simply because I am trying to guide her and as an adult, I try to give her the freedoms and such that she wants, but expect her to accept the responsibilities and consequences that go along with the decisions that she makes.

As with all my children (and she is only 1 of 7) I am doing my best to ensure that she is capable and ready to handle what life has to dish out.

I'm a pretty easygoing person most of the time, the times that I don't post anything to torment her with is when she knows that I'm upset with her, because I won't tease or torment her when I am actually angry.

I have found that the relationship that I have with TDM is more of a good friend than that of a father, though I try to show her a positive and decent example with my actions, for the most part. Sometimes we all fall short of our goals, and just have to deal with it. Hope for the best but expect the worst, and all that crap.

TDM, I hope things start getting easier for you where you are. I can only say that I would gladly trade you places if it were possible. After all, I am getting closer to being in a war zone. And the heat+humidity here in Georgia sucks ass. It was over 100 yesterday with about 70% humidity. I sweat like a crack dealer at a police convention and it doesn't do any good. It just makes me very sweaty, stinky and sticky... And I'm still hot and sweaty.

That's the worst thing about humid heat! Your body tries to do what it's designed to do in order to cool itself down, but it does no good because there's no place for the perspiration to evaporate to!

I lived in Florida for 9 years, and then moved to Chicago (midwestern, but by a large lake); I know from humid heat! You have my sympathy, Lovi.

And I think all you said comes across pretty well; I'd already picked up the general sweep of things, if not the details. But like I said, I'm just not used to seeing that kind of interaction in a BBS/chat format, and I find it unique and kind of fascinating. Maybe it's my instincts as a writer, just being curious about people and wanting to understand personalities and such. But it struck me enough to where I just wanted to say something in passing. Please don't be self-conscious! :lol: Clearly y'all's interaction works for you, and that's the most important thing.

Back
Top Bottom