Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Well fuck.

Neon Boy

Supernova
It's been a while so I think it is time to CONSTRUCT ADDITIONAL PYLONS!!! Do it now bitches!

*is sitting on a batch of over 9000 pylons*

How many do you need? I'm running a pylon farm.

:/

oh, damn, I need to make one more...

*hears the one get spit out of the pylon-producer*

Done!

*gets to work on making the 5th in production for Pylon Producers*

I'm cranking out over a billion a week. Cool it.

Not my problem that I'm the backup producer when you are gone.

SO GET OFF YOUR ASS AND MAKE SOME!

:p

No one made you backup producer, and I left for lame and lazy reasons. Perfectly normal.

*brings him 2 billion pylons on a starship*

hey, heard you needed these? I got more comming =P

*brings out phone* Yeah! Bring all of it!!!

You'll have your pylon's soon sir, Pylon's Inc is the best pylon constructor in the universe!

No, I am the best pylon constructor in the...what's bigger than a universe? Trygons ego?

I think so, we will just go with that, and lets hope everyone gets a little giggle out of it.

Neon Boy said:
No, I am the best pylon constructor in the...what's bigger than a universe? Trygons ego?

-popsinandlaughs-

Misha just caused tons of Pylons to come out. I don't think I need to make any. XD

All you will hear from my side of the universe is a woman's voice stating: "Nuclear Launch Detected!", "Nuclear Launch Detected!", "Nuclear Launch Detected!", "Nuclear Launch Detected!" ad nauseum... Followed by the sight of all your Protoss belonging to me.

*edit* damn tyop monster.

Neon Boy said:
It's been a while so I think it is time to CONSTRUCT ADDITIONAL PYLONS!!! Do it now bitches!

If Additional Pylons are new members, why don't you post some recruiting tips for the crowd? : )

Back
Top Bottom