Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Deli's little room

*turns his head to look at her* I dun have allergy problems.. I guess I'm just lucky...

*Pouts a little* I didn't either for a while till I developed them. My lungs are a bit weaker since my mom smokes... so I second hand smoke. The only thing I get lucky with is sicknesses. I avoid it usually, or entirely.

*nuzzles into her* Heh.. I'm usually good with illness too, I eat healthy in general... Just a little too much sugar XP

*Nuzzles back a little* Nya, junk food was never my thing, healthy is good to hear. Sugar... I sometimes have a tiny bit too much. xD when I get hyper...oohh, it'll not be the end of that story.

*giggles a little* Well I don't eat much junk food at all, it's just I eat too much 'good' food and don't exercise enough >.> XD

*purrs* Nya, I don't exercise enough, either. Just in good form. xD *Is still planning on forcing someone to play volleyball with me eventually.*

*Giggles* It's just proper eating and being active at least a half hour a day can keep you in good form.

*has heard it all before* Oh I know that, I jump around in the house for fun, so that's taken care of, it's just my diet >.> But I wanna try! X3

*Slightly narrows eyes at the wolf, hissing under my breath.* Now now, pet, he can't hurt you. If he does, just tell me. Keep your hands to yourself, and there will not be harm.

*Huffs and taps Ronyo's nose again* Naughty, stop taunting the wolf. If you do that, he may as well tackle you.

*Glares at Wolf before looking back at Trazz* Nya, of course you would. That's if you could catch meh. ^_^

As for Wolf, touch Ronyo and I'll have you on your knees whimpering like the puppy you are.

Back
Top Bottom