Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Deli's little room

"Y'know...that's slightly selfish. Cause you can't suckle and stuff doesn't mean you have to leave... Makes me feel bad... Like I'm at fault." She mumbled.

Lays back down "Well, if you really let me talk then you would know that not the reason I'm leaving."

Tilts head to the side. "You have unlimited time to post, so don't tell meh I'm not lettin' you talk."

He chuckles a bit more at her "You're so easy to tease little kitten." He licks his lips a bit more now, before cracking his neck lightly "You seems to not want to talk to me right now, most of you last post are I dunno or you don't want to tell me." He tilts his head to the side "Why not remember I promise never to lay a paw on you again silly."

Looks up slightly, ears twitching. "I'm sorry I'm easy to tease, I'll change that. You don't have to promise anything, for all I know, you could cross your fingers." She purred, batting the new bell back and forth, hearing his neck crack.

"When I promise to do something I do it." He licks his lips lightly again staying away from her "Silly kitten what are you saying your sorry."

Tosses her another bell and looks at her "Silly neko." Looks at her walks around to stretch his legs.

Watches Ronyo in some amusement before immediately yanking on his collar and taking him back. "Tsk, kitty, don't do that. I can handle myself quite well, alright?" She says before tapping his nose.

*Pets his ears softly.* Sorry about that, but no more attacking people. It'll make me look like I can't keep you behaved...Nya. *Nuzzles*

*curls up next to her and purrs, his eats flattening against his head as his tail wrapped around her waist* Nyu...

*Purrs, and lightly massages his back near his tail while swishing her tail back and forth from the warmth.* Nya...early morning in BM it seems....

*lifts his tail up she she massages near it's base* Yeah... It's evening for me though XP It's always quiet at this time..

*Purrs and slips her hand down to massage his tail now* Mhm... I suppose it would be. Anything new, my pet?

*purrs loudly and curls his tail around her arm* Not really... I still have a sore throat and a cold.. It's very irritating...

*Smiles, and strokes his ears softly now.* Mhm...I still has slight allergies, they haven't been so bad once I got medicine.

Back
Top Bottom