Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Deli's little room

*Shrugs* It's not just got the base down. Basically, I'm going to have a hero of the story I think there only one for now, I can't decide on that have special powers which come from her bloodline. When she finds these artifacts which only she can use to there full potential. They allow her to fight the evil Evil villian, can have evil army, team, orgiazation, and ect. Lots of fun parts to read, plenty of nice stuff as well. I know of the bad guys is going to be a wolf demon, but I'm stuck there.

*Tilts head to the side* Did you make character profiles for each of the characters, including the main one? And have you thought of looking up different 'powers' or talents online? or Curses that could help? Like...y'know certain artifacts have curses on them and could bring upon a power? xD

Well, all I have so far is artifacts that when she takes them turns her personality more dark, but I don't know what I want her personality to be over all.

Well, if she's going to become more dark, she could be greedy over the artifacts. Kinda reminds me of KamiKaze Jeanne. Anywho, how about she gains some of the original owner's greediness of the artifact... and I've just... totally when blank. xD

Back
Top Bottom