Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Deli's little room

I guess, but maybe if I could live forever, when it was possible I'd change form, like become a women maybe, since I'd wanna experience everything I could ^__^

Rawr! *pounces on her, pinning her down and licking her*

I wanna be a kitty for sure, if I could change form. Or become more of a seductress.

*Eeps and shivers, biting her bottom lip* Grawr! nya!

Yes, I'd get a tail and ears for sure, maybe some fur as well, along with a few modifications to make me more flexible and springy like a cat ^__^

*giggles and nibbles on her ear, purring*

Totally agreeing with you there. I hope science makes a mistake and makes a cat-girl or something. I'd totally hit on her. xD

*Shivers and paws at him a little, tail twitching*

Well the way I view it, eventually biotechnology will be so good things like that will become fashion, like for this year, being a dog is 'in' XD

*paws back at her, moving down and kissing her deeply*

...Ohh...*can't say much about that* Grawr... Dogs...My doggy is hurt. *nods* Poor thing got stepped on.

*Shivers and kisses him back, a blush covering her cheeks, forgetting to push him off.*

Awwwww D: Poor doggy... Who stood on him.. Or her XD

*moans into her and presses against her*

My mom stepped on her. *pouts*

*Blushes and purrs a bit loudly before flipping them over, her on top, pulling back as well.* Y-you...nya...

Mother's... Grr...

*yelps as he find himself on his back, looking up at her, blushing* Heh... Nyu

Because then I can eat in front of the computer without my Mom going "EAT IN THE LIVING ROOM!!!!"

*Squeaks and licks back* You wish is my command ^__^

....o.o My mom never did that...I had a computer in my own room.

*Bites your neck a little, before licking the small mark* Then no misbehaving, kitty.

My Mom is a control freak -__-;;

*yelps as she bites him, but smiles* Yes Mistress

*gets a steak in the face* Mmmph! *picks it up and begins to chew on it* Thank you =D

*Sees the steak and slightly grooms my tail, huffing a little under my breath* Ahh, so the wolf arrives again.

*Paws the dead fish, my claws cutting it a little.* I may be part cat, but I don't like...fish so much.

Back
Top Bottom