Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Deli's little room

Ligers can get gigantic. They lack the gene necessary to stop growth, thus they have short life spans but can grow far larger than any cat known to man otherwise.

Nya, that's true. That's why there are different breeds and species with different lifespans, diets, etc.

Crazy isn't always bad, it's the crazy ones that change the world wouldn't ya know.

Ronyo! *Purrs* You are very welcome, my dear friend. *Winks*

And Mr. Master person...Yes, making someone immortal will only torture them since they'll never get to feel death or the end of things unless they try and kill themselves...If that makes any sense at all.

Immortallity is as much of a curse as it is a blessing, you stop feeling affection, for everyone you meet you know you're going to watch them slowly die. And eventually you would have done everything, and you'd be bored.

*nuzzles up to Deli, purring*

I find it more a curse than anything, but sometimes I really would like to be immortal. I want to see the world change.

*Nuzzles back against Ronyo, kissing his cheek, and holding him close. * ^_^

yes but eventually the changes wouldn't matter anymore, you would of seen so much that when new things happen it's just another day to you, unless you could make yourself forget, so it wouldn't matter ^__^

*his tail play's with her ears and he nips her neck*

Back
Top Bottom