Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

RIP MICHAEL JACKSON

Michael Jackson RIP June 25 2009

I just heard on the T.V., Michael Jackson died today, lets all remember him during the good old days, when his songs actually had a meaning. Not recently when he became a pedophile, RIP MJ

Re: Michael Jackson RIP June 25 2009

No way... That's really a shocker and a slight downer. I remember quite a few of his songs. *Nods* Poor him, but what he did in his later life wasn't right. I'm undecided on how I feel. Oh well, rest in peace Michael Jackson.

Re: Michael Jackson RIP June 25 2009

Junko said:
Not recently when he became a pedophile, RIP MJ

What the fuck? Just because some white kid lied and said he was raped when even the boy's mother agreed that Michael didn't do it doesn't equal a pedophile.

Get your facts straight.

Let's not get...possessive about the facts. Some people believe certain things. I'm still very confused about that whole pedophile thing.

I do not know if to believe it or not, I just know what he did before that. He was the pioneer of the pop culture, facts are facts simple as that. Weather he did or not what they told he did is a thing of the past now. The songs that gripped your soul, made you sing and dance, those are the times of Michael Jackson, the pop king. RIP

A clever ruse by the King of Pop... surely such a noble spirit cannot be arrested by anything so ephemeral as death. Lo, do you not hear His cries of triumph? Even now His carriage crests the precipice of Space Mountain, cavorting down through the Valley of Death, as He giggles with a voice as pure as a virgin youth.

If it be His will that His faithful accept this charade, to pass beyond the ignoble Haters who assailed Him with their perfidious allegations even as we gloried in His bespoke ruminations on uncertainty, race relations, and the nature of evil, then so be it. I will rend my finest clothes and dress in sack-cloth, and season my food with ashes until He returns in glory.

Peace be upon all His children.
Michael_Jackson_1984.jpg

The plot thickens: Amazon is already promoting The King's death. Surely the titanic sales of the 25th Anniversary Edition of Thriller will provide prodigious royalties... but to what magnificent work will He put them?

I'm glad somebody posted something for him.

I'm going to miss him.

RIP Micheal Jackson.
Thank-you for the wonderful music.

The real question is, was MJ taken to a regular hospital or a children's hospital?

I'm sorry.

Turning back to the topic, I heard that the coroner's coming for the body as we speak for a toxicology report. We'll know if it was either drug related or a natural death.

Correction: It's already there.

BlisteredBlood said:
Turning back to the topic, I heard that the coroner's coming for the body as we speak for a toxicology report. We'll know if it was either drug related or a natural death.

Correction: It's already there.

Food poisoning.

Turns out he had a twelve-year-old weenie.

Back
Top Bottom