Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Monster X Samurai [OOC]

Viktoff Samson

Supernova
Coordination thread!

The basis of the open roleplay is more or less a sandbox city environment that is somewhat futuristic wherein a war ensues between Monsters (Vampires, Werewolves, Etc) And humans that are enhanced to fight them with powerful weapons or training of any sort. These hunters and monsters can assume a human form and blend in, but with the growing public awareness and all out fights, such blending in is growing less and less valuable to most.

The goal here is provide an open roleplay where almost anything could happen. A play where any interested forum poster could craft a character they desire to play/write and interact with everyone else's. Multiple characters are encouraged, strong characters aren't frowned upon. But, there should be a certain need to avoid powers or abilities that make characters completely unstoppable or incapable of being defeated. Characters with a strong immunity to certain kinds of attacks is perfectly fine. Playing a literally omnipotent god would be discouraged and prevented.

Kinks will be down to the individuals involved and their characters. It's unnecessary to strictly prevent anyone from trying to play any sort of kink because if there are two or more players looking to try it, then that's good enough reason to do so. Obviously nobody should find their characters forced into kinks that they are uninterested in and such behavior wouldn't be tolerable.

This post will be revised overtime to provide a better synopsis of the roleplay as it grows and people join. Anything that may be necessary to add that should be immediately accessible to those looking to join will be added here.

The character thread is coming shortly. Within the hour, or so. A general guild profile skeleton will be provided there along with my own characters. Thank you for your time!

IC
-
Character Profiles

Hey, Soran!

Loving the replies from you guys so far. Just wondering if the blue trench coated guy is some random, someone in particular or if it's supposed to be Roman. Because he isn't wearing a trench coat, but he's wearing blue.

What he's wearing would look a little something like these two characters Brave 10 are wearing:
1462533045-ac9d4a1bba404ae73466bc72d951ad84.png

Ah, my bad! I just assumed he was wearing a trench coat based on what you wrote. I’ll get that fixed up to match!

Edit: Fixed! Sorry again!

That's pretty reasonable, actually. I should have mentioned what he was wearing in the post. Especially since it's the opener and it was going to be on the longer side anyway.

I'm really glad that worked out. Some people really don't like this sort of thing and I hesitate to ask or point it out for that reason.

I'll get my response up soon. Hopefully we can get a good back and forth going and we can see where good ol'flight wants to bring his character into that mix.

And it'd be really cool if other people see this going and joins in. The more the merrier.

I'll have my monster character make his way into the area of your post for Shana to interact with. Just a natural roleplay from there!

Granted that this is an Open Roleplay anybody can join and someone might lose interest. So, I don't have any hard and fast plans. Just some rough ideas for where my characters might end up.

This OOC is primarily meant as a space for you guys to ask questions and plan things together(basically how we're already using it). Feel free to use this space for those goals very casually as you all deem fit.

I'll be responding with my two characters early tomorrow as tonight will be busy. Sorry for the wait.

Hey Wiki!

Welcome to the RP! I love your Dragon Shifter character and I swear I was building Renji at the same time through sheer coincidence. Lol. Maybe we can play these two together?

As soon as the site and Private conversation system is up. I am contemplating starting a private conversation and inviting every member of this RP for a laidback chat/plan setup. Sound good?

Wiki!

Is your dragon girl in human form? Because I think her tail still gives her away as a monster and she's affiliated with monsters in a bar with a ton of hunters...

I'm glad somebody did XD

Yeah, sorry for my lateness. Don't know what happened but I'm feeling mega fatigued. As soon as I can I'll respond to the thread.

Hey guys! Sorry, but I'll be going on indefinite hiatus from this point forward. I know it's sudden, but because of recent developments I'll have to be pulling out. Whether that's the end of this open rp or not is up to you guys. Christ, the slave rp continued on without Skye for quite a little while. I'm very very very sorry that I started this and now I'm leaving. Hopefully this isn't too big of a set back.

Back
Top Bottom