Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

(D&D 3.5 FR: Between Stars and Under Hills) Prices Paid (Torrun's Prelude)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tenshi

Supernova
According to the forbidden text Torrun had discovered, the procedure was most often used by young women in Thay—the ancestral enemies of her homeland. Aspiring Red Wizards with sufficient resources to invest—both in expensive reagents and personal energy—could get a powerful head start on their rivals. It wasn't an easy procedure. In fact the transformation could take years or even decades. Eternal youth was the least of the rewards, to come with.

Technically, it didn't even cost ones soul. At least, not immediately.

To someone less skilled than Torrun at deceiving evil into doing her bidding, it certainly would in the end, but she was certain that—with the modification and preparations she'd made over two laborious years of study—she could avoid loosing herself in the process.

Each stage involved a price.

The first price, some might argue, was the greatest...

How the women of Thay found a way to tap into the divine magic needed to do this Torunn neither knew nor cared whatever foul tricks the Red Wizards pulled was entirely between them and their gods Torunn on the other hand had the blessing of Mystra and knew she was still on the right side of her mistress.

She begins to prepare for the ritual dressing in the sheerest robes of silk and a neglige decorated to look as though it were fit for a queen though no mortal queen would ever wear something so revealing. She right before the summoning to both gather her courage and to cast a spell to aid her (Voice of the Dragon) She then prepares to ask Mystra for a special favor to send a dark emissary one who fits the description of the ancient magics she has discovered.

Bring onto me the lover of the dark night the defiler and the bringer of pain. I summon forth a prince of Shendilavri come now and make a sister out of me!

1c962eb7e60eea43c39059a88c738995.jpg

Hot magic flowed from the wave, through her body, and out into the air before her. Crimson and sapphire light spun, themselves out into a circle. Then the lines drew together up and down the middle, which opened to reveal a masculine form, broad shouldered and powerfully muscled. The form was light and flame as it passed through the gate. Then the magic was gone, leaving the incubus standing before her in a drifting cloud of black rose petals that drifted to the ground around them both.

His bare chest was chisled with muscular power. Thick, sculpted amrs and legs were bare, as he wore nothing but a belt, a loincloth, boots, and bracers.

“Aren't you a pretty young thing to be working magic like that.” He sniffed just a little, then gave a hungry smirk. He reached out to trail the backs of his fingers down her cheek, then reach for her throat. “Do you really know what you've called?”

She rolls her eyes as while the power rushed over her she had already been preparing to hit what came out with a spell which she quickly does. When she does speak her voice rings with ancient authority and grace only something far older and more powerful than she appears could possibly have.

Well let's see considering the request and the fact I calibrated the spell specifically to reach a plane of existence where only a specific type of creature reside reside.... Unless you have amazingly stunted tits I would imagine you would be a classification of lust demon commonly know as an incubus. As for how pretty I may be I take it you have seen better but shall we start getting down to business?

The incubus smirked. For a moment, his fingertip caressed down between her breasts. Then he snickered. "I like you, Magica. Buisness it is, then." He brought his hand back to his side, and kept his smokey eyes on hers.

She could feel his avarice through the spell as it took hold. There was complexity to this incubus that many lacked. He lusted to devour her soul, of course, and for her virginity more. But he was pondering already how he might benefit from her as an ally.

She smiles but it is a canny one she forces herself to bare his touch and decides to play on his desire for power. Her two spells help her to weave a nearly insurmountable web to ensnare the demon and use him to her own ends.

I have uncovered a ritual I seek power beyond the mortal keen and of course I do not mind sharing it with allies. You see I collect books on esoteric magic things which could bring about the downfall of the greatest demons, devils and angels alike or raise even a simple dretch to rule it's own plane. Would you be interested in aiding me with a certain ritual which would make me more like you? If you do I would be certain to include you in future plans?

Part of the ritual is that whomever helps me with it gets my virginity but I understand if that does not interest you I will simply summon up someone else.

She had him she knew it now all she had to do was wait for his posturing to stop.

The incubus's nostril's flared.

He stepped up to her and caressed the line of her ear with her fingertips.

Siezing her hair just behind the ear, the incubus pulled the mortal girl against his chest. He bent down, 'til his soul eating lips were just a hairsbradth from her full lips. His breath enticed her to yeild a kiss...

"Where do we begin?"

You are the expert though I warn you if you harm me in any way I will be able to get you back here and the consequences would be dire

She leads him over to the bed.

The incubus's nostril's flared again. his blood ran cold then hot, then cold, then hot again. "Why do I not doubt that, magica? And you don't even know my name."

The incubus guided her to lie down on her back, then straddled her still clothed body. Leaning low again, his breath caressing her lips. "I'll show you mine if you show me yours... Name that is."

Hahaha and why would I do that, if you want me to share power with you then you will make it easy for me to find you and give me your name anyway once this is over or you will leave me to my own devices and I will do it myself.

The incubus snickered. Lihgtly chapped lips grazed hers, teasing her with heat and chill but asserting no more magic upon her than any man's lips would.

"Suit yourself, Magica," he purred, then kissed her more fully, fitting their lips together for a long minute, tasting her lips with the tip of his tongue.

The he gave her lower lip a nip.

"But if you're looking for a name to scream out, it's Talon Tantigarn."

He smirked and flipped her over so that her face pressed into the pillows. "Like this?" he asked, pulling back and jerking her up to her knees so that her back was against his chest. The incubus clenched a handful of her clothes abovet he right shoulder and ripped across and down hard.

Siezing one breast that spilled free, he massages the silky globe with millenia of skill. "Is that what you want?" he rumbled, turning her chin to sieze her lips, letting her feel his fleshy pillar pressing into the small of her back. "A man mad with lust, violating you and leaving you to go on with your studdies?"

Yes actually I want power and you want it too She pulls out a dagger from her robes a trails it down his leg cutting the loincloth off of him.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom