You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of this board...
Current time: 05-28-2018, 03:45 AM Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

If you're going to hide this ad box, please support us on Patreon so that I can keep this place running. Thank you.

Hal's Hunt for Story (and at least a little smut); varied interests and suggestions
05-18-2018, 01:09 AM (This post was last modified: 05-20-2018 07:59 PM by Haluesen.)
Hal's Hunt for Story (and at least a little smut); varied interests and suggestions
Hello! This is mostly just to illustrate how I roleplay, what I'm into and dislike, and other general details! (Yeah I know, so original Wink )

Roleplaying: Myself and Activeness
I intend to only be doing 2-3 rps at most, even 1 I'd just be happy with. This has been changed! What can I say, I have too much fun with this. I can do many RPs at once now. I'm only keeping the previous sentence to keep track of the change. Currently I have a lot of free time so I can write a lot, though I am looking for a new job and with hopes will have less free time in the near future. Despite that, I can definitely write at least a few times a day and do expect at least one decent length response a day. That said I know how life can get, and if you have circumstances that keep you busy I absolutely get it. I don't pressure people, in interests or in activity. Still if you can't keep writing at least somewhat consistently I'm likely to move on to other games.

I can write at least one decent paragraph at a time, but I prefer writing a couple actions with lots of detail than lots of actions at once, unless the other person suggests I go ahead with that. It's no big deal, I just like to give the other person a chance to respond without having to deal with so many actions at once. But if that's how you write, I can go with that. Sometimes I can take some time to write back, since I want to come up with really good responses. However I only want to play here in these forums (thread or PM), or in PM on Discord. Here I'm only wanting one on one roleplays, groups have had too many problems staying consistent as far as I've seen.

In the end of things, just write as much as you can and I will gladly do the same, and the goal here is for both of us to have a nice time. If I can help in that at all, please feel free to let me know!

Likes and Dislikes
-Preferrably I like some sort of supernatural element. This can be in a larger magical world, or one character being a strange creature for some reason, or some small magical talent. But I do not require it in a game, it's just something I like. I can go with totally mundane non-supernatural.
-I prefer to play male characters but am willing to go with a female, though if I write badly I apologize. Blush I only go with MxF where I am the male or FxF, nothing against other ways around but I just have no experience or inclination to playing that way.
-I can play submissive or dominant characters just fine, but usually like some level of control so I write better as either a character on equal footing or dominant in some way.
-Personal kinks of mine are bondage, minor sadism (no serious gore but some pain is more than fine), master/slave, mind control, tentacles, teacher/student, vampires, fey (elf and faerie creatures, normal sized not the tiny Tinkerbelle kind), and various fetish outfits (feel free to ask, I'm open to most of them).
-Definite turn-offs are scat/watersports, gore, inflation (large features are one thing, but there is a limit), and bestiality.
-Anything else either I am okay with or haven't considered, so go ahead and ask and I'll let you know what I think.
-While I am looking for definite sexual content and tend to get into such things early in the writing, I am also big on some sort of story being told. Even sort of dark stories are fine so long as they are going somewhere.
-There's an f-list now! This should explain what I go with pretty well, now that I know what people here are open to.

Stories/Ideas/Suggestions
Admittedly I don't have anything specifically in mind currently, but perhaps I can update this in the future with ideas. Mostly, I'm just ready to hear out what other people have! Tongue

I think that's everything I need to say. If something was missed I can certainly add it later...oh yeah times! I'm West Coast time, and right now the actual time I am busy is sporadic. I'm awake (as in clear-minded to write) from 10 am to midnight.

Now let's see where this all goes, yes?
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
05-20-2018, 07:59 PM
RE: Hal's Hunt for Story (and at least a little smut); varied interests and suggestions
Bumpering, and also some updates like a new f-list!
05-24-2018, 12:59 PM
RE: Hal's Hunt for Story (and at least a little smut); varied interests and suggestions
Bump for the heck of it Wink