You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of this board...
Current time: 05-28-2018, 03:47 AM Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

If you're going to hide this ad box, please support us on Patreon so that I can keep this place running. Thank you.

Doki Doki Literature Club
05-17-2018, 05:43 PM (This post was last modified: 05-18-2018 04:16 PM by Jinora.)
Doki Doki Literature Club
1. DOKI DOKI ANDROID CLUB: After being discovered as a sentient AI in Doki Doki Literature Club, Monika's personality and memories were extracted and put into an android in the real world to set her free of that prison she hated. The android is designed to look fairly similar to the in game Monika, and the world will still be anime themed. Soon after, Monika plays the game without herself in it, and discovers that one by one, the Main Character, Sayori, Yuri, and Natsuki can also become sentient so there will need to be four more androids built to rescue them from being trapped inside a visual novel.

2. DOKI DOKI RWBY CLUB:
Someone in Atlas was playing Doki Doki Literature Club, and after seeing Penny and what she could do, decided to upload Monika's AI Core, her memories and personality into a powerful android that can generate an aura. The problem is, Monika still has a god complex in this world and she can hack into other computer systems and use her own missiles and swords.

3. Any plot that doesn't feature Androids and happens in the game. XD

I watch a lot of the mods playthroughs on youtube.
[Image: tenor.gif?itemid=10518072]
I roleplay in PMs only.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
05-18-2018, 04:16 PM
RE: Doki Doki Literature Club
bumping
[Image: tenor.gif?itemid=10518072]
I roleplay in PMs only.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply