Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Mx Male Come in for a Cup of Tea (Craving an omegaverse or Egyptian themed)<3

7DeadlySins

Super-Earth
Hello,

I am back! I am currently in grad school, so my response times vary from multiple times a day to once a month. It all depends on real-life priorities and inspiration, I usually write about 1-3 paragraphs, I always write a lot in the first few posts. My style is a good balance of detail and plot.

My male characters are usually pretty or cute boyish charm/ trap/feminine/androgynous males (between handing soft curves to a lean runners body). I am not a big fan of playing hyper-masculine males. I can play the shy blushing virgin, but that does get boring and I rather not. I play characters of a wide variety of personalities. My favorite is playing is a sensual bottom, but I can play switch in regards to BDSM and personality while remaining as a bottom. I love pushing my tops down and having my way with him, hehehe >.<

The ideal partner character (dominant/top) I am looking for in the roleplay is someone who is opposite to my males. I prefer males that are manly, strong, elegant in a way. There are examples sprinkled in my thread. All I ask of you as a writer is to be (semi-)literate, like proper grammar and spelling, as well as can progress a storyline. Please be creative as well, I don't want to be the only one progressing the storyline (which happens a lot). I am not so stuck up if you have a few mistakes in there that I'll flip. Trust me, I am the queen of mistakes, just try your best to be literate. I write on a WordDoc to help with spelling. If you have a plot in mind, let me know. I believe good communication is key for good roleplay. If you have a plot in mind that I haven't listed, please PM me. Everything I have is a suggestion and I am more than willing RP something you want if I am interested.

Also, a paragraph response minimum is a must. If it is too short, I just can't muster up a reply. I am a mirror writer, I write a much as you, around the same wavelength. Sometimes I might write a lot (usually in the beginning to set background/scenery), I might just write one paragraph (5 sentence minimum) or I might write 7 paragraphs. It all depends on the content.

I hope to hear from you soon.

Love,
7DeadlySins

P.S. I have a Discord now: 7DeadlySins #7466
Just note, If we RP on Discord, I can reply faster since it is on my phone and I get notifications.

If you decide to RP with me, please don't just put "Hey lets RP" or "I am interested in an RP with you." Please list your HARD NOs and a few of your KINKS that you are craving or all (or attached your F-List). Also,please pitch me a plot or pairing you are interested in. I ignore the PMs that don't put any effort into it because I am not trying to waste time to find out that in the end, we are not compatible. I am not trying to be picky, but rather streamline to a quality RP and a good understanding between us.

As the music flowed in the air, the slender man’s movements directly coordinated with the tune. His wrist swirling, as if it was calling the gazes of men while his hips moved like waves as small silver coins dangled in response and ever step carefully calculated. Bhaskara only wore a very translucent icy blue silk loin skirt, showing everyone clearly he was male. His long silver hair freely flowing around him as he turned and danced, the string of silver coins in a chain covered his chest lightly, meant to add to his allure, but not high his beauty. The dancer was trained from a very young as being deemed as dairine, which meant he was able to bear children. A dairine male was rare, and he is one of the few, if not only one in his kingdom to be born with such a gift. Though his female counter part, ayal women who have the ability to both plant their seed and bare children, weren’t rare at all. Although he would have been ranked as a “High Elf” due to his father being king, but the due to the rarity of his birth, he was given a title above his father, reserved for those who had the was dairine, thus changing the succession on the throne. His mother was a ranked “Spiritual”, a priestess before becoming a concubine to the king. Though the king loved his mother, he loved others as well, including the First Queen. Kara’s father had many concubines and only 2 wives and with them, came many children.

Being a dairine meant that Bhaskara would not only be responsible for war strategy and training, responsibility for a king but also had to train as perfect “wife” for anyone who would marry him. Which meant guarding his virginity, but have the ability please future prospects. Not only did he have to please in the bedroom, but entertain outside with dancing, singing and such. Though the dancing did help him in his training for battle, due to his ability to give life, he must never take one or he would be rendered infertile and thus receive a mark of drogo and be at the mercy of the next crown prince. Kara kept dancing as his two companions, Tonalli and Chauasiku played their instruments. Soon the music was blended with a hymn from Kara, letting the tones in his voice fluctuated, creating a soft echo and an exotic tune. Both Tonalli and Chauasiku were assigned to be his caretakers at his birth, making sure his status as dairine was kept and he was safe. Due to his caretaker being together for so many years, they were married to each other after realizing they were in love with the other at 15 years old.

Blue eyes scanned the room, finding his target before slowly moving his gaze away. The male likely touched random men in the room: a stroke on the shoulder, a touch on their cheek, a light tip on their chin to dragging his finger delicately across their chest. He chose a random man and proceeded to the unsuspecting prey. Kara’s lightly grazed the man before beginning to dance around him and then on him. He needed everyone to be jealous of the stranger, wishing that they could be him. He need to seem desirable and unattainable. Only when he could feel the poor man’s arousal did Kara started to pull away from guy. He scanned the room with fuck me eyes as his hymn became a slow rhythm. He moved to only one more man, the one next to his target. The crown prince would still hear the advisor of his father talking to him about the dire situation of the House of Firebrand expansion of lands and the growing tensions of Shivash Kingdom of dark elves. The plan was to try and gain the heir of Firebrand on their side by any means necessary, which meant marriage and children. He needed the heir to bite him on his neck, claim him to activate his heat and set a chain reaction for his body to be able to bear children. The advisor threated him with drogo status, if he didn’t follow the plan before he was whisked away for spiritual and body cleanse to be offered to the current heir. By the sound of what he planned on doing to Kara had made the crown prince fear for his life, because it wasn’t death that would be his punishment.

Bhaskara only arrived in the neighboring kingdom a week ago, posed as traveling entertainment. He was gathering intel and gain the trust of the warriors of the kingdom. He danced in pubs, letting the men look, but not touch as he danced every night before he was invited to be entertained during dinner. He had a goal in mind, to capture the heir’s heart and forge an alliance through children. Though Kara didn’t want to, as a crown prince, his wants didn’t matter, only duty did. The male danced on the second victim before pulling away and went to the heir. He let the music guide his body, this time Kara put on a show. His blue eyes stared at the man with fuck me eyes as he let his hand caress the man’s cheek and down to his chest. He leaned in, the pheromones oozing out of the male, his lips brushing against the man’s ear as he pressed the warmth of his body into the heir. Nalli had given Kara a drink to induce a pseudo heat, where only the pheromones would leak and any penetration would warrant a wantonly reaction. Kara started to retract enough look at the man with a smile. His dance was slow sensual, almost as if he was making sweet love to the man, but with their clothes on. When the music started to fade away, Kara slowly drifted away from the man to retreat to where Suki and Nalli where. He bowed to make the end of his entertainment, but his eyes still on the heir.

Last edited:
Rules:

1) Please don't disrespect me as your RP partner. I treat all my partners with respect and I am an open book.
2) Be open and honest with me and I'll do the same. If you don't like something I wrote, tell me because I am not a mind reader. That is why I like RPing on Discord or Threads since I can edit the post.
3) We should discuss eachothers kinks before we start and if this a plot based or PWP RP. I spend more time on MC in plot based RPs (giving them a face, emotion, history, flaws, job and such). I would hate to have such dynamic character reduced to a whore.
4) Keep in contact with me. If you are having a hard week, let me know. I like to respond at least once a day, I expect my partner to at least respond once very 2 day. If you are going to take longer, just shoot me a PM saying you will get around to it within X amount of days or such.
5) Have fun!

Hard Nos:
~Death: I don't want either of our main characters to die, side character deaths are fine. I will only accept death of a main character if our RP story has come to an end.
~Degradation: I don't want MC to have whore stamped in on his forehead. I am okay with dirty talk and verbal abuse in the right context.
~Rape: I want both our characters to feel good and enjoy it and rape is one sided. Rape can be apart of the story line though, like in the past. I do like rough and carnal sex, so if you want to make MC bruise and bleed, you still have an chance too.
~Toilet Play: I am just not into messiness or excessiveness. It isn't sexy/a turn-on with plots that I am drawn too.
~Animals: I don't like playing with furries or animals, nor will I play them.
~Fandoms: I like to play my original characters in a universe that we created together.
~Hard Bondage: I am not into latex bodysuits, full body restraints, gas mask or gimp play.
-Incest

Kinks: (Not every one of my kinks is everyone's cup of tea, so I am okay with compromising)
~Crossdressing
~MPreg (As much as I enjoy this, it might not be appropriate for the plot, nor is it needed)
~Light Bondage
~Rough and Carnal Sex
~Gentle Love Making
~Cuddling
~Spanking
~Choking
~Grinding
~Roleplay in the bedroom
~Good Oral Sex
~CONSENT!!!!
~Arranged or Consensual Marriage
~Tattoos
~Marking/claiming my character (collar, piercings, tattoo or bite mark)
~Love Bites
~Forced Feminization
~Knotting
~Sweet and Loving Aftercare
~Daddy Kink or DDLB
~Men in suits
~Shower/Bath Sex
~Messy (Cum) Panties
*Note: These are kinks that tried and am okay with. If you have a kink that isn't listen, don't be afraid to ask.*

Hard Yes:
~Character Progression
~Face Claims (I will you use them, you do not need to feel obligated to)
~Personality Depth
~Plot Progression
~Replying once per day (unless otherwise stated)
~PMs or Threads as a medium of RPing (I prefer Threads)
~ Plot with angst, dark and a few twists

Themes:
~Mafia
~Tribal
~Omegaverse
~Historical (Renaissance, Egyptian, or Fictional Kingdoms)
~Modern and Realistic
~Fantasy (Vampires, Werewolves, Gods, Angels and Demons)

Last edited:
Modern Plots

Mafia: Plot TBA-
Plot 1- Romanitic
The head of a powerful family (YC) was stabbed and left for dead in the alley in a business deal gone wrong. Aydan heard a noise on his walk from home only to find him bleeding. He called 911 and attempted to save the unknown man. Weeks went by since the man was whisked away to the hospital, Aydan encounter the man again. The man owned Aydan his life and Ayden didn't need repayment, but for some reason they couldn't keep away from each other.

Plot 2- Dark but could be romanitc too
Misha's father was scumb, a complusive gambler and an addict. He sold his own son to settle a debt. Misha taken away to a wearhouse, he soon learned there was only 2 fates: sold as whole or sold into pieces. But, he caught the eye of a powerful man, just what did he want from him?
((Misha: 1boy ass blush colorized covering covering ass erect nipples highres huge ass looking back male focus nipples open mouth po-ju short hair shota solo trap wide hips yellow eyes - Image View - | 715956 | Gelbooru))

Last edited:
Werepanther World Building (Taken and modified from Mary Calmes's Change of Heart series)

This is very similar to werewolves and the alpha and omega, and pack dynamic, but just different names and more historical (think Egyptian and revolving around Baset). I am only going to put the titles and relevant info that I find that I would like int the story.

Name of Titles:
Semel- ("Alpha") Tire/pack leader, becomes semel-re when united with his reah
Reah- True mate of the Semel, birthright mate and extremely rare panther
Yareah- chosen mate of Semel when reah isn't found. There is no biological pull nor heats
Beset- Companion of Reah, like a "lady in waiting" mixed with warrior and friend
Sheseru- (Flail) enforcer of the tribe, guardian of the mate, aka muscle/police
Sylvan-(Crook) teacher of the tribe, counselor to the Semel aka brains/lawyer
Semel-aten: Tribal leaders of all werepanthers

Egyptian Gods:
Baset- Goddess of Protection, Seen as a gentle protective goddess. However, she sometimes appeared with the head of a lioness to protect the king in battle
Ma'at- Goddess of Truth, Justice, and Harmony.
Ra- Sun God
Sekhmet- 'The Powerful One', Goddess of War
Tefnut- Goddess of Moisture. She was the wife of Shu and the mother of Nut (the sky) and Geb (the earth).
Nut- Sky Goddess, Egyptians believed that at the end of the day, Nut swallowed the sun-god, Ra, and gave birth to him again the next morning
Horus- God of the Sky, protector of Eygpt

Time Period: Either ancient Egypt or Modern time

Plot:
TBW

Last edited:
RE: Craving Mafia or AngelXDemon Plot MxM

Tribal Relations- Taken
Two rival tribes, Chandrakant and Eleodoro, have been at war longer than anyone could remember, the cause of it long forgotten. After the Blood War, so many lives were lost and lands burned. The tribes eventually entered a cease fire due to dwindling resources on both sides, marking the beginning of the Ice War. The Ice War entailed little to no communication with the other tribe, having their allies choose one side and tribal members sabotage the other in everything they could. The Ice War would soon be entering its 20th year, and tensions are running high and pressures from allies are increasing. They were over this feud and it was affecting everyone’s travel and trade immensely.

A Convocation of Peace was called in the neutral territory of Zalman, bringing together the five tribes to try to resolve these issues. King Rakesh of the Chandrakant made the journey and finally met with King Ishan of Eleodoro to push for the end of the Ice War. These kings had never met, so only the anger from their ancestors is what they had for each other. They dreamed of only peace and prosperity for their people. This was their motivation to push aside differenced. They came to a resolution, each sacrifices a child for peace through marriage and staring the Era of Aygün.

Because of the war, the amount of women in Chandrkant was low and the King couldn't give the women keeping their tribe going. His youngest son who he was blessed to gift away, was a keeper of their Menodora Temple for their Goddess Marama. King Ishan, father of only sons, understood and decided to not disclose the gender of his son's future to anyone. This was for his people. Both Kings are sacraficing their children's freedom, happiness and choice.

Kinks that could be involved are rough sex, biting, knotting, mpreg, light bondage, vouyerism (public consummation of course), three somes, heat/mating and more. I want be a warm and very hot sensual plot. You could change the plot and maybe the agreement would be for the current King to marry the son. I am in the mood for something raw and animalistic type of sex but sweet too. Just note, that these tribes are of the moon (Chandrkant) and sun (Eleodoro). If you want a little fantasy, the sun tribe could be lion manbeast. I love plot, so I wouldn’t want it to only be a sex rp. That gets boring after a few rounds.

In the healer's chambers: This one is like dominate slave x submissive master (Taken)

Aaru is the one of the healers in the tribe, known for a cold attitude and avoidance of people outside of his job. During his anual mountain isolation to cleanse his spirit, he found a wounded warrior from another tribe. He healed the man through what seemed like a bear mauling. When the warrior was able to get up by himself, Aaru was gone. It wasn't until he returned from the mountains, these two met again. The warrior pledged his life to the healer for saving him, willing to be his servant until his debts was paid. The young healer rejected him, only to find the man at his house everyday. Something about this warrior melted Aaru's heart.

This plot, although Aaru would be bottom, he would be the be instigator of the sexual relationship. This is more of the bottom having an aloof personality and top being the warm one. This plot is very sex positive and would have a lot of raw sex both of them want. The thrill of this would be the warrior is strong enough to kill Aaru but Aaru has him in the palm of his hands. This would be heavy on the teasing and rough sex.

Warrior's Prize: Plot TBA

The Hated with the Outcast: Plot TBA

Last edited:
Here will be titles to some online fictions that I enjoy:

Mafia Runner by Beautifully Shattered (Fiction Press)
Muffin by Mahsa (Adult Fan Fiction)
Mathew by Mahsa (Adult Fan Fiction)
Carnalli Complex by Passhenette1 (Adult Fan Fiction)
Chronic Carnalli Complex by Passhenette1 (Adult Fan Fiction)
A Land of Gods and Kings by Alasdair-you (Adult Fan Fiction)
Breakdown by Archangel_of_Pain (AarinFantasy)
Substitude Princess by Jenovasilver (AarinFantasy)
Touch Me Gently by JR Loveless
Bonds of Blood by LovelessSoubi (AarinFantasy)
Stargazing by LovelessSoubi (AarinFantasy)
Forgotten (Adult Fan Fiction)
The Last Pure Human (Adult Fan Fiction)

Last edited:
Here will be titles of manga/webtoons that I enjoy:

Hogu Hagyeongsu by Im-aeju
To Take an Enemy's Heart by Yusa
Entropia by Ink-mix Studio
Honoo no Suna by Tamaquis Wren
Blood Bank by Silb
Hinekure Chaser by Panco

Last edited:
Craving a plot that similar to Honoo no Suna or Garasu no Suna (pictures are there because I think the art it pretty)
https://myanimelist.cdn-dena.com/images/manga/3/47837.jpg
http://pic.mangago.me/r/album/2f/md_/83698_1835001.jpg

Love and Abuse
Abused Patient X Doctor
Patient is in an abusive relationship, it got so bad that he had to be hospitalized for a week. The doctor assigned to him slowly falls in love, but realizes the patient is a masochist and need pain and control to live.

BoyfriendXBoyfriend
Both males love eachother, but in different ways. One love the other so much he would kill him if they weren't together and the other loves so much he would die without the other. Typical SM relationship. They are like fire and ice, one needs to control and the other loves to be controlled

Saved-

The head of a powerful family (YC) was stabbed and left for dead in the alley in a business deal gone wrong. MC heard a noise on his walk from home only to find him bleeding. He called 911 and attempted to save the unknown man but was told by YC to call the someone on his phone. MC calls only to have YC be taken by men in black. Weeks went by since the man was whisked away, MC encounter the man again. The man owned MC his life and MC didn't need repayment, but for some reason they couldn't keep away from each other.

Tutor-

MC is a serious student that wants to go to medical school. During one of his science labs, he was partnered with the happy go lucky golden boy jock on campus, YC. YC knows MC is hella smart so he begs MC to be his tutor. During their time together studying, our characters develope feeling for eachother. MC expresses those feeling with a sharp tongue and coldness. YC expresses with light touches and teasing.

This plot is a aloof bottom and a warm/kind/puppy dog top. I would prefer our characters be in college. This is more slice of life, school and romance plot.

Low Lights-
MC is a jazz singer at a well known club, becuase of his voice and stature he crossdresses. YC is a head of the Mafia in town that happens to own he jazz club. MC has captured the eye of YC, unknowing who YC really is. The jazz club is a front for YC to do business, one night a meeting upstairs took too long and YC misses he set. He calls MC for a private show.

Note that MC can be easily changed into a stripper or a burlesque dancer. Also, their meeting doesn't have to go that way. Lets get creative.

Living Artwork-
MC is sold in an auction as one of rare items because of what hides underneath his clothes. Taken by an eccentric artist at a young age, he was mark for life with a master piece that took 3 months to prepare and 2 months to complete. He was sold to a rich but delusional woman, struggling with the loss of her daughter, to be her living doll. Now that the woman passed away, her doll collection was sent to be auctioned, which included MC. This auction house deals with high prized items that can’t be found anywhere else.

Details of this plot can be discussed and worked out further. I left is vague, because this can be in any timeline/theme (fictional kingdom, mafia, historical, modern, fantasy, omegaverse). I didnt want to limit YC to a specific role, you can be a art collector, a CEO, Mafia Boss, Vampire, Demon, Angel, Prince/King, Werewolf or maybe a long lost brother/family/friend. The personality of MC would depend on the story line that we put together.

Last edited:
Aftercare (taken and modified from littlespaceonline.com)
~A soothing bath.
~Cuddling: Holding your sub or little can be a good come down.
~Lotion bruises and areas that received impact. Soothing lotions with camomile may be extra helpful.
~Verbal praise.
~Settling down to a favorite movie
~Quiet time:Get your little comfortable on the couch or bed with their favorite blanket, stuffed toy or doll, and a drink (don't forget the sippy cup or bottle) or snack.
~A special treat: Give your sub some special aftercare candy, chocolate, warm milk, or snack that you've agree on would be used as a comforting reward.
~Gentle kisses: Show that you're giving their bruises and places of impact special care and attention.
~Reassure your sub and show them that they're safe with you.
~Brush their hair.
~Rub their back.
~A gentle massage:Rub and caress your sub's body. Feet, hands, and legs are all good places to give a gentle massage that will provide comfort and reassurance.

Last edited:
RE: Open for Business (MxM Request) Craving a very specific story line!!

Guess who got a 4.0!!! this bitch lol never PR during finals week, it ends up with poor replies :(

You know what is annoying is when you make a plot with someone and then send the first post, and they never reply to you. How rude!!!! Like WTF! I know you have a life, but tell me if you didn't like it or you dont want to RP with me. Dont waste my time!!!!! Grrrrrrrr.......

Tell me this isn't sexy! I dare you

d7be6749042c317cf671fddaeb9b8ed1e1072de0_hq.gif

Currently craving a specific plot regarding m-preg/omega verse:

After a one night stand, my character left the stranger alone in bed once his heat died down. Realizing his error, he ran because that stranger was his boss(YC) . A few years later, he had a fateful encounter with his old boss, but little did the old boss that night resulted in a child or did he?

Back
Top Bottom