Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Colosseum of Enticement

Do you want to step into the Colosseum?

• Total voters

Leon

π•Ώπ–π–Š 𝖒𝖆𝖓 𝖔𝖋 π–’π–ž π–”π–œπ–“ π•―π–—π–Šπ–†π–’π–˜
E9pcRuB.jpg

Colosseum of Enticement
-Leon

Table of Contents
Post 0
Table of Contents
Post 1
Rules and Introductions
Post 2
Plots
Post 3-4
Characters

Last edited:
wp4ybW0.jpg

Introduction
Welcome to the Colosseum, where my ideas come to fight for your entertainment and attention. A place where the rise and fall of dreams and fantasies come just as easily as the point of a finger. Leon is the name and hopefully, you'll enjoy what I have to offer and, if the mood strikes, offer something in return. Now, steps through the door to see what kinds of things you have to look forward too.

The Do's

β™‘ I have limits but if the story is good, I will bypass any and all things. This means all things on my F-List can go from No to Yes if for the sake of a story.
β™‘ Speaking of F-List, click HERE for mine to grander over.
β™‘ Be courteous. I'm here to enjoy myself and so are you so no need to go for the throat if things don't turn out well. Just call it quits and move on if you must.
β™‘ I like roleplaying in Threads and Private Messages.
β™‘ I like using pictures in my RP's. [Anime > 3D > Description > Real Life] in the order I like the most to least but nothing is off the table.
β™‘ I use 3rd Person but can RP against whatever you like.
β™‘ I sometimes disappear but when I come back, I try to reply back to all my RP's. If you have lost interest, you needn't reply, I won't hold it against you.
β™‘ If you see a RolePlay you like but want to change it, go for it. Throw me the idea and we can make something work, don't be scared.

The Do Not's
βœ— No One-Liners. I've tried but can't do it. I just can't so if you can't at least give me 1 full paragraph, sorry but we just won't work.
βœ— I do not play Canon characters. If you want to play one against an OC, I can make one for pretty much any RP but I tried and just can't lock myself into Canon Chars.
βœ— I work five days out of the week, sometimes the entire week. I try to get to the replies but some take longer than others. Take a moment.
βœ— Time goes on and people lose interest. You can and I can. At that point, we can hold off or let go.
βœ— I bring Plot first, Smut second. Always. Yes, it can vary, sure but it always starts with a solid 79% Plot to 21 Smut.
βœ— My Characters act the way they act so don't think they'll go in any different way. If it doesn't feel like it is something they would do, then they ain't gonna do it.
βœ— I only RP on site, either through Personal Messages or Threads. I don't do off-site as I don't see the point.
βœ— If your waiting for a reply, there is a chance that either I read it and thought I replied, opened it and forgot or just up and forgot. It isn't you, it's me. Tell me if you think that and we can get things back on track.

Last edited:
latest

Before reading, keep in mind that everything is subject to change if you so desire. I just work a lot better with solid stories to get a better visual and hope that it helps you out too. If you see a plot you like but want to change something, say it and I promise that it'll be fine. You'll enjoy the bite, promise.

Monster Dating Scene

Synopsis: This plot is focused on monsters but with a bit of an interesting twist. We will pick the monster the other will be playing. It is always hard to find someone to play that one type you've been looking for. So let us see how well something like this can go, shall we?
Plot: The nightlife is always where people find the most fun, no matter if your human or monster. Monsters are casually excepted in the world for so many years now that its commonplace to see them among the populace like any other. Though time doesn't heal all wounds and of course, there are the occasional racist that want to start something but why let that stop others from trying to find something, let it be love or lust, fight for what is worth fighting for, emotionally and physically if need be.

Documents and Due Process

Synopsis: A wealthy law firm is run by two people, an older man who constantly belittles the other. Though, when the older gentlemen brings his oldest grandkid to come work for the law firm, the other decides this is the perfect opportunity to get back at the older gentlemen and maybe even get full control of the company. YC can either be the grandchild or the partner that is aiming for revenge. For an added twist, the grandchild could be coerced into trying to help bring down the old man.
Plot: The firm of S&N is the largest building in the entire city and it is the crowning achievement and world-renowned. The two partners consist of the old but experienced Nicholas and new blood that had been promoted from another firm to the position. Though they seem to get along on the surface, the new blood hates how Nicholas runs things and has been trying to undermine him at every turn but nothing is really working. That is until Nicholas hires his grandchild to the firm to work as a secretary. The new blood sees this as a perfect opportunity to use there position to finally get rid of Nicholas by nefarious means that would come from the expense of the intern.

What the World Wonders

Synopsis: A superhero and the archnemesis go head to head time and time again but the outcome always ends in one of two ways. The villain gets away or they escape from jail the very same day and no one knows why. The reason is fairly simple, the two are lovers that use the cover of the fight to play with one another and once its all said and done, play out their parts like usual. Always ready to play the part but maybe something happens, like other heroes and villains break into the brawl and they have to find out how to keep their cover without letting the other get hurt.
Plot: Another building shakes as two figures slam into the ground again and then they move to a nearby construction yard. It seems that the two have been clashing more constantly lately. No one can ever get the best parts of the fight on camera because they always seem to break away from public view but one thing is for sure, the winner today will surely get the upper hand against the others fellows if they came swooping in.

You've Got A Frienemy In Me

Synopsis: This is pretty much a Venom-like ripoff. A mysterious substance is found and once someone gets close enough, it lunges and absorbs itself into them. While the creature isn't thrilled, it has to make sure its new home doesn't die and does all it has to to make sure it does. The details can be flushed out and I'm open to either being the creature or the host.
Plot: The explosion was just big enough to attract a few people but the most important thing was that something lived or is it? Several officials were told that if the subject was not found to terminate any witnesses.

Infection of the Heart

Synopsis: There are two doujinshi that I always liked and thought the plots could be either tweaked to last longer or maybe just short little stories with two wandering zombie loves.
You After the Rain and Zombie Ero

Plot: An event involving destruction and damage on a catastrophic scale. The new supposed cure had unforeseen effects. The mix of biological and technological caused the contamination ran rapidly as it was easily transmitted in the beginning. The government would work endlessly in order to find a cure but in the end, it came too late and all that could be done was stop the infection from spreading through the normal means and after it was put into the air, it quickly halted random transformations. But the damage had already been done and the living dead walked the earth. If they got a hold of something living, it would either be torn limb from limb or turned after a bite or a scratch.
A lucky survivor was able to escape the outbreak and have been able to keep a good size stockpile to keep them alive. The only issue is their lover. The survivor had met them long ago and when the outbreak happened, they risked their lives for the survivor and it was something they could never forget. That is why they made it a point to save them, from themselves and others. The sounds of chains behind a locked door held a flesh-eating monster and the very same thing was also their lover. The odds stacked against them as other zombies, survivors and lord knows what else would want them both dead.

Two Coins on One Side

Synopsis: I'm interested in playing a split personality character that has polar opposite personalities, one a dominant and the other submissive. Now, if you want to try this, I'll play the one that is trying to make the relationship work.
Plot: Coming across someone that is near perfect is a hard thing to do in this world. Though it is not all that impossible as a blind date would bring these kinds of things together. The blind date does well enough and things can get really interesting fast but what if things got really weird with the interesting. Sometimes having a kink can be a good thing but what if that kink comes with a polar opposite in the form of the same person, just different personalities?

Love at Sea

Synopsis: This is a story based off of some pictures I had for some time and would love to turn it into a story.
Image1 _ Image2 _ Image3 _ Image4 _ Image5
Plot: The cruise was supposed to be a rather pleasant trip, one that was won off of a radio contest. Though, not all things go as well as we would like to think. A freak storm would appear in the middle of the ocean and cause the entire ship to find its new port at the bottom of the ocean. There were few lifeboats and even fewer people able to properly get them into the water. One lucky survivor was able to do just this but now they find themselves at the mercy of the ocean and the creatures of the deep. But sometimes, a blessing can come in the middle of a curse as the sea might have horrible creatures in it but kind ones disguised as horrors.

A Dragon's Heart

Synopsis: I have always loved the idea of loving/fucking a dragon. It originally started from a Dungeons and Dragon's campaign. That being said, I want this to be a unique RP. A switch possibly where the dragon captures a prince or a knight. Maybe add some transformation and some interesting enemies.
Plot: The land had seen dragon sightings for many months and every person that dared try to seek fame and fortune from slaying the dragon, they had met a charred or bloody end. The nearby kingdoms had slowly been sending knights and hunters to try and kill the beast before it causes trouble for someone. Though, there was one that seemed forced to try and slay the dragon in order to keep him quiet. But what happens when the feared monster isn't as horrible as the populace makes her out to be?

I'm A Friend

Synopsis: YC or MC is in the midst of their life (High School or College) but that life hasn't always been great. They are constantly picked on, no matter what they do or whoever they try to tell. Though, there is always someone who comes running to put their foot down for them and sometimes, a few well-placed fists. The relationship between the two seems onesided, the friend really seeing nothing more than friendship between the two and wanting to just protect them but maybe something might come from it. This could even have a few scenes where the friend doesn't quite make it in time and some rape goes down.
Plot: (High School/College) is always a trying time for most but for (YC/MC), it is hell on earth. From getting cornered in the halls to being beaten up behind the bleachers or even locked in the closet, the torment never stops no matter who gets told. Well, almost. A friend that has always been there since childhood never seems to be bothered by you and constantly comes to your rescue. Though, they might not hold the same feelings as one would think, sometimes it takes a little bit of courage from both sides to get through some tough times.

Pleasing Everyone

Synopsis: MC is a delivery man that is known for his overwhelmingly positive attitude and willingness to do whatever he needs to make someone happy, be this sexually or for the simple amusement of the lengths he would go.
Plot: Liam is a man that has what he would consider a dream job. Simply put, he delivers packages of all kinds and all whilst having a smile on his face. He gets to meet all sorts of people and whilst some of them try and make him have a hard time, he is always willing to turn the other cheek and seemingly never getting angry or hostile. Always wanting to please his customers by any means in order to get a positive vibe out of them and sometimes this leads to many difficult decisions to be made.

To Take the Land

Synopsis: MC or YC is a demon summoned to the earthly realm to follow orders and do the bidding of the other. The catch? Well, for one, the character has enemies they want dead and they want to be king/queen/high ruler of the freakin world/etcetc and in order to keep said demon in check, they ask for many things, some may be sexual, some may be mundane, we can elaborate.
Plot: The world is ravaged by war and monsters. There are few in power and even more that are held under foot by corrupt men and woman. MC/YC has lived a life in hiding, betrayed by those you once trusted and have secretly gathered information on summoning a demon but little is know about the type that is summoned, all that is known is that it will be bound to the summoner till the request is filled, the summoner dies or maybe it simply kills on a whim. All these things are worth the risk if only for a chance to get what is due and maybe, just maybe you may find more than blood in the future.

Accidental Artificial Aftermath

Synopsis: YC/MC is a revered scientist that was once at the forefront of the scientific community but has fallen on hard times. With a review coming up that can have you lose all your funding, the pressure becomes too much and they start drinking and in their drunken stupor, create a functioning robot with actual AI.
Plot: The esteemed company of ______ has a number of scientists in many different fields but the forefront of technology is what they specialize in. They are constantly coming out with newer phones and have even a few cars. One of the leading scientists has been on a downslide for a while and has been under a microscope for a few months now. The board of directors have started to convene and have told them that if they don't come up with something groundbreaking then not only will they have their funding revoked, they will surely be fired. After given this sort of news, they start to spiral and turn to drinking(possibly drugs) and, in their dazed state, comes up with not only a breakthrough but something that can turn the world over. When they wake, they realize what they have done and now they aren't sure what to do as all the possible repercussions start to come to their mind.

Do and Die

Synopsis: MC is one that can't die. No matter what happens, he will always come back to life in perfect health regardless of the demise. Being immortal, he is a bit of a masochist. YC is seemingly a normal girl but for anyone she gets close to, the closer they get to her, the higher the danger they start running into becomes. This can get as detailed as we want as well as gorey.
Plot: Everyone has a bad day every once in a while, it is simply a way of life. Though, some people seem to be cursed with bad luck or have just the worst timing. What if this was never just that simple? What if every time someone got to close, something bad always happened? What sort of life could a person live? Who would ever want to get close to someone like that? Would anyone dare to try and if they did, just how long would it last?

Last edited:
CHARACTER LIST

LGkce5x.jpg

This is a list of characters that are/were in RP's and this is where I keep a record of them. They can be used again if the roleplay is right or I can come up with something new. Come, help me add more~

Dean ThΓ‘natos aka God of Death
VnfZCFM.jpg

β˜… Full Name: Thanatos; Azrael; Dean; etcetc
β˜… Birthday: n/a (n/a) [n/a]
β˜… Occupation: Reaping souls
β˜… Species: n/a
β˜… Sex: n/a (assumed male)
β˜… Height: 6' 0"
β˜… Weight: 174 lbs
β˜… Hair Color: Black
β˜… Eye Color: Light brown
β˜… Libido: Very Low
β˜… Hobby: Reaping souls
β˜… Favorite Color: Black
β˜… Favorite Season: Spring
β˜… Favorite Drink: n/a
β˜… Personality: Dean is the human personification of the God of Death within a visage of his own design. The God of Death is a god that had no life to call his own, always finding the souls of those whom needed to pass on and then moving on to the next. He is a creature of habit and not one to take the lives of mortals into account when it comes right down to it. He rarely does but that does not mean he doesn't at all. There are times where a special soul catches his eye, a certain circumstance causes a lapse in judgment or a fellow God wishes to put him on a day off. Death has the ability to travel at unknowable speeds so even whilst traveling around in a human form, his job always takes precedence.

Lachland Williams
tQROgf1.png

Lachland is a man of many talents and even more in terms of his wealth. Though, none of this matters as he finds the lifestyle stale and unwanted. He finds the aspect of death far more interesting but not as one would think. He wants to create something that will last longer than he ever would, something that he could revel in the face of all those before him and call himself, truly their better. He works with elegant efficiency and loves his clockwork creation though he still always finds some sort of flaw and has started over more than once. Until they are near perfect replica's of the humans he sees, he will continue to work madly.

Laius
i4DH0TP.jpg
iLo5gfz.jpg

β˜… Full Name: Laius Laestrygones
β˜… Birthday: October 21st (Scorpio) [age 31]
β˜… Occupation: Elder Warrior
β˜… Species:
β˜… Sex: Male
β˜… Height: 6' 7"
β˜… Weight: 221.4 lbs
β˜… Hair Color: Silver
β˜… Eye Color: Dull Gray
β˜… Libido: Low
β˜… Hobby: Knitting
β˜… Favorite Color: Peach
β˜… Favorite Drink:
β˜… Personality:

Lakum
PAST & PRESENT
vXqQIox.png

β˜… Full Name: Lakum Amathas
β˜… Birthday: December 13th (Sagittarius) [age past 16 / present 26]
β˜… Occupation: Priest
β˜… Species: Human
β˜… Height: 5' 9"
β˜… Weight: 151 lbs
β˜… Hair Color: Orange
β˜… Eye Color: Dull Red
β˜… Libido: past Low / present high
β˜… Hobby: past Prayer; Reading / present Reading
β˜… Favorite Color: Sky Blue
β˜… Favorite Drink: past Water / present Wine
β˜… Personality: Lakum in the Past is very closed off, not one for conflict, wanting nothing more than to make peace and spread joy to others, no matter who they are. He is easy to make blush and falls rather hard for the simplest compliments.
Lakum in the Present is a lot colder even while he seemingly has a warm smile. He is spiteful and is willing to let others die if it means they would get what they paid for. He isn't willing to go out of his way for others and would rather boil in his own mind than to open it to others. He shows his true side when when he hits a boiling point with either stupid people or when he sees people getting oppressed after seeing some sort of actual kindness from them. He is willing to lie, cheat and steal and use his appearance to get what he wants, be it money or a body for the night.

Lane
iAVfxhp.png
β˜… Full Name: Lane Farrow
β˜… Birthday: August 29th (Virgo) [age ??]
β˜… Occupation: Shambling Corpse
β˜… Species: Undead; Zombie
β˜… Weight: 136 lbs
β˜… Hair Color: Brown
β˜… Eye Color: Dulled green
β˜… Libido: Medium
β˜… Hobby: Eating brains
β˜… Favorite Color: Brain color
β˜… Favorite Season: Fall
β˜… Favorite Drink: Brain juices
β˜… Personality: Lane is just like anyone else in the zombie apocalypse. Though, he isn't on the same side as most as his habits tend to revolve around the flesh-eating kind. He usually can be traveling endlessly through streets and buildings looking for his next meal. While usually singularly focused on finding and eating whatever living creature comes across his path, there is a ping of something else within him that, while small, wants nothing more than to just have someone else around that he didn't want to eat. That may be, one day, he might be able to balance hunger and a special someone without having to kill them.

Latsuki
rFnFFil.jpg

β˜… Full Name: Latsuki Yamiguchi
β˜… Birthday: June 17th (Gemini) [age 38]
β˜… Occupation: Gang Leader
β˜… Weight: 195 lbs
β˜… Hair Color: Black
β˜… Eye Color: Brown
β˜… Libido: High
β˜… Hobby: Fighting
β˜… Favorite Color: Violet
β˜… Favorite Drink: Sake
β˜… Personality: Latsuki is a newly inducted Gang leader after his father passed from unknown means. He is quick to anger and is well aware that law enforcement is even quicker to look the other way at his disturbances. He thinks the world is his playground and is willing to push his limits on almost anything. He wants what he wants and is willing to force a confrontation when possible. He usually has a favorite woman but isn't above sleeping around when the mood hits. Though, whomever his main squeeze is at the time, he is very possessive and has killed from the sight of someone touching his woman.

Lawrence
mgv8vg7.jpg

β˜… Full Name: Lawrence Vienna
β˜… Birthday: June 20th (Gemini) [age 28]
β˜… Occupation: Construction worker; Carpenter; Landscaper
β˜… Height: 5'9"
β˜… Weight: 176 lbs
β˜… Hair Color: Dirty brown
β˜… Libido: Really Low
β˜… Hobby: Building
β˜… Favorite Color: Pale brown
β˜… Favorite Season: Summer
β˜… Favorite Drink: Pincer Shanghai Strength
β˜… Personality: Lawrence is a hard worker and is great with his hands. He is confident in his ability to make whatever he needs with little to actually work with. He tends to avoid making trouble for others and is quick to try and pick up the slack when it comes right down to it. He doesn't like being lied too but wants to make money when and where he can, which can get him into trouble as his life is below average and wants only to have enough to make himself comfortable for awhile.

Lei
aVtvmY1.png

Lei is a young high school student that isn't very much in any sort of department. Having normal abilities across the board, being the basic everyday student. He tends to keep to himself with no want for confrontation and is usually picked on but is usually just left alone to study. He has amassed a good sum of money from his parents whom travel abroad often. They send him spending money but he spends little aside to feed himself and keep himself alive and thus, usually throws money at things that a friend or friendly stranger might want.

Leksi
wPkOzIV.jpg

β˜… Full Name: Leksi
β˜… Birthday: December 12th (Sagittarius) [age 22]
β˜… Occupation: lizard man
β˜… Species: Lizardman
β˜… Height: 6' 7"
β˜… Weight: 221.4 lbs
β˜… Hair Color: n/a
β˜… Eye Color: Yellow
β˜… Libido: Low-High
β˜… Hobby: Basking in sunlight
β˜… Favorite Color: Blonde
β˜… Favorite Drink: Water
β˜… Personality: Leksi is a lizard of few words and would rather let his actions speak for him. Now, this doesn't mean that he is hostile but he would rather give gifts than speak of a person's looks, he would rather fight to prove a point or show the unseen side of a waterfall than ruin a moment with words. It also doesn't help that his interactions with those that speak the common tongue are few and far between. He knows enough words to keep a conversation but doesn't like to open himself up quickly. His moods tend to shift with the weather and this can cause others around him to be cautious as the urge to fight or mate can be but a hot summers day away. Leksi would rather spend his time helping others and has been known to be taken advantage of more than once.

Leon Blackwell
DdFyAKr.jpg

β˜… Full Name: Leon Blackwell
β˜… Birthday: January 7th (Capricorn) [age 41]
β˜… Occupation: Special Force Capture Division
β˜… Species: Enhanced Human
β˜… Weight: 181
β˜… Hair Color: Dark brown
β˜… Eye Color: Dark brown
β˜… Hobby: Hunting
β˜… Favorite Color: Blackish red
β˜… Favorite Drink: Beer
β˜… Personality: Leon is a secret service agent that is tasked with the capture and death senescence of wondering powered individuals and he is great at his job. He would never brag about this and he is always straight to the point, little chit chat going on between him and anyone else, only speaking to either throw his opponent off their guard or to get information or in the heat of the moment. In order to fight these creatures, his body has been upgraded to superhuman levels so that he can endure close range fights with powered people(s). His left hand has been modified to fire needle-like projectiles at a snap of the finger, these needles able to nullify the powers of the injected target for an unspecified amount of time.

Leon

β˜… Full Name: Leon Farkas
β˜… Birthday: September 1st (Virgo) [age ???]
β˜… Occupation: Alpha
β˜… Species: Werewolf
β˜… Height: 5' 11"
β˜… Weight: 189 lbs
β˜… Eye Color: Light green
β˜… Libido: Very high
β˜… Hobby: Running
β˜… Favorite Color: Shamrock green
β˜… Personality: Leon is a true wolf at heart though his form may change, that never changes. He is a shapeshifter and can cause his body to undergo an almost brutal sounding and looking transformation though, to him, it is nothing more than another part of him. He prefers his massive wolf form where he roams the forest that he has claimed his own. He is an alpha in every sense of the word and takes what he wants if he thinks it is owed to him. He does what he can for his mate and is fiercely protective of her, no matter how small the threat may be. He would even shift into a human form if it so pleases her and is willing to forgo many of his pleasures for his alpha female.

Leroi
fUPENJB.jpg

β˜… Full Name: Leroi Jackson
β˜… Birthday: September 9th (Virgo) [age 20]
β˜… Occupation: Colledge Student; Cafe Waiter
β˜… Weight: 136 lbs
β˜… Hair Color: Light Black
β˜… Eye Color: Green
β˜… Hobby: Making money
β˜… Favorite Color: Blue
β˜… Favorite Drink: Energy Drinks
β˜… Personality: Leroi is your typical, run of the mill college student with all the problems that come with it. Little sleep at night due to either his part-time job as a waiter at a cafe' or having to deal with projects and the classes that come with them. Though, with his seemingly overall busy nature, he has a small group of friends that enjoy his company and occasionally pull the good-hearted prank. The odd thing is that he finds himself in possession of objects that others would deem cursed or haunted. His life has been so full of this that he doesn't think twice about it anymore and just wanted to get on with his life so little can surprise him.

Lewis
WCqyQDN.jpg

β˜… Full Name: Lewis Burns
β˜… Birthday: September 19th (Virgo) [age 39]
β˜… Occupation: Detective
β˜… Height: 6' 1"
β˜… Weight: 161
β˜… Hobby: Drinking
β˜… Favorite Color: Midnight blue
β˜… Favorite Season: Winter
β˜… Favorite Drink: Whiskey
β˜… Personality: Lewis is a taciturn and serious man who feels deep regret for the atrocities and wrongdoings he has witnessed in his past. He expresses deep-seated self-loathing and drowns himself in liquor whenever he can to keep himself from remembering. His own life is wrecked with tragedy as his former wife was brutally beaten, raped and murdered because he was too into his job to come home one night.

Leynar
DbOcB9N.jpg

β˜… Full Name: Leynar Ventola
β˜… Birthday: January 2nd (Capricorn) [age 41]
β˜… Occupation: Assassin
β˜… Weight: 171 lbs
β˜… Eye Color: Hazel
β˜… Hobby: Meditation
β˜… Favorite Color: Blood red
β˜… Favorite Drink: Cabernet Sauvignon Wine
β˜… Personality: Leynar is a scared man with no memory of his own past. His life was saved by an individual that only did so in order to use him for his own ends. He has a strict code of honor that first comes in the form of assassinations, thinking that ending a person's life without them knowing is a sign of mercy. But if this fails, he tends to fight on the grounds of his foe, wishing to know what would be considered honorable in their eyes, taking that knowledge in order to finish his killing. He is light on his feet and uses his gauntlet-covered hands to deal deadly blows or block possible ones against himself.

Liam
bdfUcY3.png

β˜… Full Name: Liam Yesland
β˜… Birthday: July 20th (Cancer) [age 32]
β˜… Occupation: Delivery Man
β˜… Weight: 161
β˜… Hair Color: Olive brown
β˜… Libido: Moderate
β˜… Hobby: Delivering Packages
β˜… Favorite Color: Sea Green
β˜… Favorite Drink: Coconut Water
β˜… Personality: Liam comes off as warm, joyful and happy on the surface. He has a rather positive personality that is easy to see upon first glance with the seemingly ever-present smile that adorns over his face. He is eager to please and isn't afraid to go the extra mile in order to please a customer or the occasional depressed passerby if time allows. He has had many attempts to rise through the ranks of the company he works for but he doesn't want to give up the ability to meet new people and is always willing to make a new friend. Though this doesn't always work out in his favor as he doesn't know when to quit so when he comes across someone who is just as willing to stay sad, he doesn't know where to draw the line.

Lianoire
7yL80Af.jpg

Basilisk Form
β˜… Full Name: Lianoire Herpoul
β˜… Birthday: November 15th ( Scorpio) [age 18]
β˜… Occupation: Student at Mitica University
β˜… Species: Basilisk
β˜… Height: 5' 10"
β˜… Weight: 160 lbs
β˜… Hair Color: Black w/ White Strip
β˜… Eye Color: Blue-Gray
β˜… Hobby: Walking
β˜… Favorite Color: Gray
β˜… Favorite Drink: __________
β˜… Personality: Lianoire had a very secluded life with parents that seemed to always keep him at an arms length away. They didn't hate him but they were afraid of him and what he was. They had an inkling that he would be born as a Basilisk but hoped it would never come. His childhood, from as early as he could remember was nothing but a dark room, so dark that he could not see his hands in front of his face. He didn't know this wasn't normal but he never felt alone because his parents would feed and talk to him. When he finally came of age, they took him from the dark room and exposed him to the light. It was a lot to get used to be he did, though, he was told to always wear a pair of dark tinted glasses at all times when in the light. He was told why but it wasn't until he was seventeen that he found out why. He had gotten in a fight with his parents and his father struck him, knocking the glasses off and in his anger, glared at his parents. The dropped dead on the spot. He spent two years trying to care for himself without his parents and because he now knew what he could do, he knew that he could not get close to anyone in fear of what might happen. So, he closed off his life from others and his heart was locked till he found out that he needed to go to a Mitica University that took in creatures of all kinds, with little choice in the matter for himself.

Lima
rP2PFbe.jpg

β˜… Full Name: Subject Twelve aka Lima
β˜… Birthday: ???? ?? (??) [age ????]
β˜… Occupation: Symbioses
β˜… Species: Symbiotic Ooze
β˜… Sex: n/a
β˜… Height: n/a
β˜… Weight: n/a
β˜… Hair Color: n/a
β˜… Eye Color: n/a
β˜… Libido: n/a
β˜… Hobby: n/a
β˜… Favorite Color: n/a
β˜… Favorite Season: n/a
β˜… Favorite Drink: n/a
β˜… Personality: Lima is a creature that landed on the planet without a true will or purpose. As basic as it can get, Lima will do what it needs in order to survive with no room for a gray area. It favors ambushing its prey in order to minimize the amount of energy it needs to win the struggle. It can not be hurt by normal means and the facets of its abilities are still being monitered.

Lincoln
72r9ulc.jpg

Release 25%
Release 75%
Release 100%

β˜… Full Name: Lincoln Endymion
β˜… Birthday: March 28th ( Aries) [age ????]
β˜… Occupation: Genesis Magical King
β˜… Species: Highest Wizard
β˜… Height: 6' 2"
β˜… Weight: 175 lbs
β˜… Hair Color: Lavender
β˜… Eye Color: Violet
β˜… Hobby: Curse Removal
β˜… Favorite Color: Amethyst
β˜… Favorite Drink: Red Wine
β˜… Personality: Lincoln is resolute, stalwart, and invincible. His absolute power instills a veritable self-confidence that is only surpassed by his ego. Because of his overwhelming prowess, he possesses an easygoing attitude and an unrivaled sense of perseverance when facing any challenge that may come his way. Despite his title as the Master of Magic, Lincoln has a definitive moral compass. He generally has a kind and caring outlook. He takes a great interest in the well-being of his subordinates and followers, and is quick to reward them for their loyalty. Other people may see him as cruel, but his willingness to find a way to remove the curse set upon him makes it so he is willing to do almost anything to get results.

Lionel Wright
cb40h7t.jpg

β˜… Full Name: Lionel Wright
β˜… Birthday: July 9th (Cancer) [age 17]
β˜… Occupation: High school student; Linebacker
β˜… Height: 5'9"
β˜… Weight: 157 lbs
β˜… Hair Color: Raven black
β˜… Libido: Really Low
β˜… Hobby: Football
β˜… Favorite Color: Sky blue
β˜… Personality: Lionel is a high school American football player with a hit that feels like a car crash. He is just smart enough to keep his grades up in order to keep himself on the football team but even then, he usually has to ask for help when he needs it but that usually comes from his only closest friend. While he is popular because of his athletics, he doesn't really interact with many people. His teamwork is on point but off the field, it doesn't exist. He has a childhood friend and it is usually her that he confides in and hell hath no fury for anyone that wishes ill will against her. He is quick to violence when it involves people he cares for and is willing to get the point across by whatever means he needs too.

Logan
jJeOVSV.jpg

β˜… Full Name: Logan Maverick
β˜… Birthday: February 7th (Aquarius) [age 17]
β˜… Occupation: Duel Monsters Duelist
β˜… Height: 5' 11"
β˜… Weight: 149 lbs
β˜… Hair Color: Silver
β˜… Eye Color: Dark yellow
β˜… Hobby: Dueling
β˜… Favorite Color: Yellow gold
β˜… Favorite Drink: Orange Juice
β˜… Personality: Logan is a boy that enjoys the great sport of duel monsters. He participates in all its forms, be it on a bike, a duel disk, virtual reality or the times of old if he was able. His Gladiator Beast deck holds a special place for him but he is always willing to accept a challenge, no matter from whom it came from. Wanting to show off his own skills and abilities against anyone, strong or not. He plays to win and is usually happy so long as everyone in the duel enjoyed themselves. He is sometimes blinded by his will to win and that can get him into tight spots.

Last edited:
CHARACTER LIST Continued

Loseidon
0otaldU.png

β˜… Full Name: Loseidon
β˜… Birthday: April 21th (Taurus) [age ???]
β˜… Occupation: Malignant spirit overlord
β˜… Species: Devilish being
β˜… Sex: Male?
β˜… Height: 8' 11"
β˜… Weight: ??? lbs
β˜… Hair Color: None
β˜… Eye Color: None (Glowing faint colors)
β˜… Hobby: War
β˜… Favorite Color: Grey with blueish purple tinge
β˜… Favorite Drink: Ale
β˜… Personality: Loseidon is a demon of massive proportions. He lived in a realm where darkness is everywhere and everything is trying to kill everything else. He is able to see into the lands of mortals when there would be high concentrations of bloodshed and magic. He wishes nothing more than to murder, slaughter and kill any and everything in his path that would bring themselves before him in his rage. Though, he does have a softer side when he is unable to kill things outright and is given a chance to stop and take things slow. He becomes very attached to anyone that would show him a kindness in these times and is willing to protect these things with a ferocity not known on the mortal plane.
β˜… 18+: Available

Luke
BoRf2lY.jpg

β˜… Full Name: Luke
β˜… Birthday: May 11th (Taurus) [age 40]
β˜… Occupation: Secret service operative
β˜… Weight: 235 lbs
β˜… Eye Color: Light green
β˜… Libido: High
β˜… Hobby: Darts
β˜… Favorite Color: Metallic gray
β˜… Favorite Drink: Margarita
β˜… Personality: Luke is a master spy, willing to go as deep undercover as he needs to in order to get where he needs to be, willing to commit cold-blooded murder in order to win over the faith of his targets. He is unparalleled in hand to hand combat and is damn good with a gun, be it a pistol or a rifle. He works best at surprise strikes, getting the job done quickly and with utmost efficiency. He can put on many faces but when he is alone, he tends to drink heavily in order to drown out the more unfavorable kills and decisions that haunt him.

L

β˜… Full Name:
β˜… Birthday: () [age ]
β˜… Occupation:
β˜… Species:
β˜… Sex:
β˜… Height:
β˜… Weight:
β˜… Hair Color:
β˜… Eye Color:
β˜… Libido:
β˜… Hobby:
β˜… Favorite Color:
β˜… Favorite Season:
β˜… Favorite Drink:
β˜… Personality:

Last edited:
-Bosse-
Update 1.5
+Did a large scale overhaul on the design of the thread.
+Frankenstein'ed a few things to make it look pretty and more professional.
-Still putting in a few details and ideas as some were lost in the process.
Hopefully, it is easy on the eyes and you, the viewer are more enticed to give things a go.

-Banpu-
Update 1.6
+Created and Finished my F-List
+Going to be adding more RPs soon
-Hitting a roadblock on details for current roleplays

-Cucui-
Update 1.7
+Added Another Roleplay; Similarly Adverse
-Looking for People to actually roleplay existing RP's.

-χτύπημα-
Update 1.8
+Added a new Turn On; Different.
-Trying to think of new & interesting Roleplays to add

-stoßen-
Update 1.9
+Changed 'Dreamscape' to be more unique and random.
-Have an Idea but having a hard time putting it down as a RP.

-stΓΆta-
Update 2.0
+Added a new Thread; 'When Your Not Just Fast' to the list
-Trying to put some more details in my current RP's

-HΓΆgg-
Update 2.1
+Added a new RP; 'Two Coins On One Side' to the list
-Trying to get more people to look at my RP's without being annoying.

-Urto-
Update 2.3
+Added a new RP; 'Rumors' to the list
-Aiming to change around the layout but not sure to what.

-Udariti-
Update 2.4
+Did a tiny overhaul in the layout
-Deleted some RP's to reduce clutter so there are fewer

-PΓ«rplasem-
Update 2.5
+Still thinking of interesting ideas
-Trying to figure out how to put interesting ideas in an open manner
-Trying to find a more dominate female role player

-ΡƒΠ΄Π°Ρ€Π°Ρ†ΡŒ-
Update 2.6
+Added a new RP; 'Ace and Apparatus' to the list
-Trying to find a more dominate female role player

-kolahtaa-
Update 2.7
+Added a new RP; 'Tough Love' to the list
-Broke down and put in a very dramatic RP

LARGE UPDATE 3.0
-StΓΆta-

Update 3.0

+Added A Whole New Section, 'CHARACTER LIST' in the post under the Threads. Holds Every Character I've Played Thus Far With A Generic Description Of The Threads They Were/Are Involved In.
-N/A

-Bump-
Above Post

-Bump-
Looking for interesting Roleplays, my own or otherwise.

Back
Top Bottom