Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

What Non-Animated Series Are You Watching? -Thread-

LadyAthene

Supernova
For anyone watching series that can be viewed on Hulu, Netflix, etc., I figured a thread could be made for people who view hose types of shows. This is the section for fandom-related stuff, after all. It seems fitting in its own rights.

Anyway, I'll start this off.

I recently finished Season 5 of Vikings and am working on Season 1 of The Punisher.

I'm waiting for season 3 of Daredevil and Season 6 of Vikings to come out.

Finished season 1 of The Punisher yesterday. Loooooooooooooved it!

Trying to figure out what else to try watching while waiting for everything in my first post.

I just finished watching Z Nation not too long ago. Literally I watched the last episode of American Horror Story Cult today. I've watched the first episode of Arrow.

Just finished off Altered Carbon on Netflix. Found it...mixed, but interesting. It kinda felt alternately smart and simple. When they were digging into the grungy future-world and the practical realities of being reborn in new bodies, that was thoughtful on fun.

Then it had its moments when the 'envoys' came up, and it became pure cheese - for my taste anyway.

Finally got back to Gotham, making my way through Season 3 after a hiatus, as well as Friends (two seasons in) and going through Star Trek: Deep Space Nine after recently finishing The Next Generation.

All real nice and enjoyable so far.

Currently plodding through 'The Alienist' on Netflix...not bad, but not good either!

My 'weekly' show is now The Handmaids Tale (season 2). Can't say I loved the first season because it was horrific and grim, but it was good.

I was planning to Watch the Alienist! I read the book years and years ago...

I'm waiting for the new season of Money Heist / La Casa de Papel.

Just recently caught up with Kimmy Schmidt and Riverdale.

Other recs I have, however (and all are on Netflix USA), include:
Black Mirror
Everything Sucks
The End Of The F***ing World
Altered Carbon
The Santa Clarita Diet
Stranger Things
Frontier
The Rain
Anne With An “E”
iZombie
3%
Lost in Space
GLOW

(yes, I love watching series on Netflix...hehe)

Hannibal. This is super creepy but I like it. 0_0

... Hannibal is a series? Or did you mean the movies?

I know about the movies, and have seen both Silence of the Lambs plus Hannibal. Need to make time for the other 2 one of these days.

Either way, yeah. I don't cringe easily during horror/slasher movies, but Anthony Hopkins did a damn good job of succeeding in that endeavor. A few scenes actually made me legit uneasy.

Eureka! Eureka ftw! And Star Trek. I annually rewatch all Star Trek. (Though Im not sure if Discovery will make it into my yearly ST marathon yet). Ummmm.... The Expanse. Jessica Jones. Suits. I LOVE Suits and Terra Nova. Though Im not sure it's called that in english too!

I just watched the Fifteen Million Merits episode of Black Mirror last night. Wow. I loved it.

I'm watching three right now. The Expanse, Quantico and Animal Kingdom.

Been really enjoying Cloak and Dagger!

Also have been re-watching Crazy Ex-Girlfriend, GLOW, and The Santa Clarita Diet.

Need to catch up with Riverdale, Ghosted, and People of Earth.

Back
Top Bottom