Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Want to fall deeper in my/your power? (Celebs, fandom, mind control and more)

deeperinmypower

Master Mesmerist
About me

Hi, I’m Paul, in my mid-thirties and I’m based in the UK.

I'm a straight, male man, but I'm posting here, a replica of my other thread, because I'm happy to play the female parts, too - they could be maledom (i.e. I'll be submissive), or femdom (I'll take control).

Your character can be male, or female, I don't really mind :)

I’m mainly here for smut RP, with a decent dose of story, too.

I’ve been captioning, manipping, RPing for about ten years. You can see the kinds of things I’ve written by visiting my Tumblr blogs: https://deeperinmypower.tumblr.com and https://deeperlusting.tumblr.com. I also used to be a pretty prolific manipper on the Hypnopics Collective, under the name ‘Wujeeboy’.

Please feel free to get in contact and ask if you have any questions about anything below, or if you've got an idea for something which sounds like it might be up my street.

Rules
I have a full time job, so I’m usually most responsive on weekday evenings and weekends, though I also have a semi-active social life, so may not always be on at those times. I’ll try to reply whenever I can, though.

Also worth bearing in mind that I'm likely to be taking part in many RPs at once, so I won't always be responding quickly. If it's going well, though, I will make sure I reply - and if it's not, I'll let you know.

My main rule is that I’m here for both myself and my RP partners to enjoy themselves. If I make a mistake, or do something you don’t like, please tell me - open communication is key. In return, there might be some things I’m less interested in - I’ll be honest.

I’m happy to RP via PM, sometimes on public (or semi-public) threads, or via IM (Yahoo Messenger is best for me). I'm also available on Discord.

I’ll try not to write one sentence replies, but I can’t promise I never will.

Turn ons/offs
Here's my F-List, but saving you a click:

Turn offs:

- Anything scatalogical, huge age regression/nappy/diaper stuff, most BDSM/torture/violence (though depending on my mood, sometimes this is negotiable)

Turn ons:

Mind control - this can vary quite a bit from subtle manipulation/influence (or what I call the ‘Kilgrave’ method - you say, I obey, and post-rationalise, or are screaming inside), to subliminals, to drugs/gas, the traditional spirals or hypnotist/hypnotherapy, all the way to intense brainwashing. I realise this isn’t for everyone, so I’m happy to chat and negotiate on this.

Happy slaves/worship/recruitment - I love seeing women being turned into adoring, obedient, submissive lovers - often with an almost religious-like fervour to recruit and enslave other women for you.

Corruption/Adultery/betrayal - stealing women away from their husbands, girlfriends or boyfriends, making your slaves betray their friends and family to bring them under your control.

I'm sometimes partial to virus/tentacle/squicky forms of mind control/possession, too.

I’m also a switch, so femdom also works for me.

Scenarios
Probably loads, I’ll add more as I go, but feel free to get in touch with ideas, too.

1. Magic rings. Once one of these rings is slipped on to my finger, I'm yours. And I couldn’t be happier. I never want to take it off. I've always wanted to be yours. And I can’t wait to give matching rings to my friends…

2. Technological control - female software developers, intelligent as hell, and gorgeous too, fall under the sway of subliminal commands, hidden deep in addictive apps, becoming slaves and being compelled to spread the program…

3. Biggest Fan/Competition Winner - A nationally/world-famous girl group are on tour. Their management company has run a promotional competition, and your character (male) has won.

The prize? An all-expenses long-weekend trip to see the group perform, and stay at the same hotel as them. It's a remote, secluded hotel, and after the concert, you find yourself in the hotel bar, when the girls walk in, fresh on a high from their performance.

We sit, we chat, we drink, we drink some more...and then...depending on whether we want to play it as a male-dom or fem-dom, and/or with mind control or without, either the girls decide (or are persuaded) to have some fun and 'reward' their biggest fan, or they recruit you to be their own personal sex slave for the weekend.

4. Convention Collection - Again, this could be male-dom or fem-dom - but this one definitely has mind control. You play a big fan of a show (hmm, let's say Doctor Who ;) ) and gradually you enslave a series of beautiful actresses.

OR A group of the actresses (at least a pair) team up to seduce and control you.

5. The Lecturer - smart and gifted university lecturer, who may or may not be based on a real-life inspiration, brainwashes her students, unknowingly on behalf of a Master who enslaved her, eventually revealing herself slowly during the course of a lecture to be in full automated-sex-drone mode.

6. Hypnotherapist/The New Agent - Mind control smut RP 101, I guess. Beautiful woman seeks therapist, evil hypnotherapist persuades her to sleep deeply now and plants all manner of smutty suggestions in her head, including sucking his cock, fucking him in his office, persuading her friends to visit him too.

Alternatively, I'm a celebrity who's star is on the wane, and I stumble upon Mesmeric Talent, a new public relations agency. I'm soon brainwashed to sign up, I'll agree to anything, and again, I need to persuade my friends to sign up, too.

I also enjoy babysitter, office and school scenes - these can either be maledom or femdom.

Fandoms
Big, big Doctor Who fan - Almost any group of women who’ve been involved in the show, and/or their characters, are up for grabs.

Orphan Black - I would love, love, love an RP whereby Clone Club are enslaved - Sarah, Cosima, Alison, etc. (Link takes you to a scenario where I describe my character as being the man who enslaves them, but I'd be open to playing it the other way round, possibly)

Marvel Cinematic Universe - I’m not a huge fan of the comics, but enjoy the movies, and the beautiful actresses involved, so either them or their characters are fair game for me. Not really into DC, though Supergirl (Melissa Benoist) floats my boat.

Buffy the Vampire Slayer - Buffy, Willow, Cordelia, Joyce, Dawn, Anya, Drusilla, Faith, Jenny Calendar...the list goes on. This fandom is ripe for sexy love spells, devious demon possession, slayer-based harems..

Characters/Celebrities
Celebrity based RP is my main driver, here. I’m not looking for hyper-realism, but enough that the girls have character. You’ll find most of the major Hollywood and US pop-stars on my list, but, being based in the UK, I have a big hankering for lesser known celebs, too. The below list is divided up by category, with bold signifying my absolute favourites.

I also have a longer list which I’ll append at the end.

Popstars
Ariana Grande
Camila Cabello
Charlotte Church
Diana Vickers
Ellie Goulding
Girls Aloud (Nicola Roberts, Cheryl Cole, Nadine Coyle, Sarah Harding, Kimberley Walsh, in that order of preference)
Hailee Steinfeld
Hayley Williams
Ingrid Michaelson
Jenny Owen Youngs
Katherine Jenkins
Kiera Court
Lauren Mayberry
Louise Nurding

Miley Cyrus
Pixie Lott
Rachel Stevens
Rihanna
Rita Ora
The Saturdays (Frankie Sandford, Una Healy, Rochelle Wiseman, Mollie King, Vanessa White)
Taylor Swift

Actresses
Alexandra Daddario
Alison Brie
Anna Kendrick
Ashley Olsen (specifically around 2001-2003 era)

Aubrey Plaza
Billie Piper[/b]
Chloe Grace Moretz
Emma Watson
Felicia Day
Gemma Arterton
Gemma Atkinson
Hayley Atwell
Jenna-Louise Coleman
Jennifer Aniston
Jessica Brown-Findlay
Jewel Staite
Jodie Whittaker
Julianne Moore
Karen Gillan
Kat Dennings
Kaya Scoledario
Krysten Ritter

Louise Brealey
Mary-Kate Olsen (specifically around 2001-2003 era)
Melissa Fumero
Michelle Trachtenberg
Najarra Townsend
Ophelia Lovibond
Rashida Jones
Sarah Michelle Gellar
Scarlett Johannsen
Stephanie Beatriz
Talulah Riley
Tatiana Maslany
Tina Fey
Vanessa Hudgens
Zooey Deschanel

Others
Aisling Bea
Alice Levine
Caroline Flack
Cat Deeley
Hannah Fry
Jessica Ennis
Kate Middleton
Katherine Ryan
Kim Possible
Laura Trott
Lauren Laverne
Louise Brealey
Nigella Lawson
Poppy Dinsey
Rachel Riley
Susannah Reid
Victoria Pendleton

Mid-tier
Alyson Hannigan
Andrea McLean
Carey Mulligan
Elizabeth Olsen
Emily Blunt
Emily Mortimer
Fearne Cotton
Felicity Jones
Foxes
Georgie Thompson
Holly Willoughby
Kate Beckinsale
Kristen Bell
Kristin Kreuk
Mila Kunis
Molly Quinn
Nathalie Emmanuel
Rachael Leigh Cook
Selena Gomez
Shailene Woodley
Tamsin Egerton
Zoe Kazan

Long list
Abbi Jacobson
Alexa Chung
Alexis Bleidel
Alicia Vikander
Alyson Michalka
Amanda Bynes
Amanda Michalka
Amanda Seyfried
Amy Adams
Andrea Corr
Anna Friel
Anna Popplewell
Anne Hathaway
Annie Mac
Bonnie Wright
Bryce Dallas Howard
Cara Delevingne
Christina Hendricks
Claire Foy
Cobie Smulders
Dakota Fanning
Dawn Porter
Diane Morgan
Eleanor Tomlinson
Eliza Doolittle
Eliza Dushku
Ellen Page
Ellie Crisell
Emma Stone
Emmy Rossum
Joss Stone
Katy Perry
Keeley Hawes
Keeley Hazell
Kelly Brook
Kimberley Walsh
Konnie Huq
Lara Croft
Laura Carmichael
Laurie Penny
Lily Allen
Lily Cole
Lizzy Caplan
Louise Mensch
Lucy Hale
Lucy Pinder
Mary-Elizabeth Winstead
Michelle Dockery
Rachel Weisz
Sarah Hyland
Tina Barrett
Victoria Coren
Zoe Sugg

Bumping. Current craving:

A Right Royal Enslavement

Kate Middleton (my character) welcomes Meghan Markle into the Royal Family, by indoctrinating and brainwashing her to be a 'proper', traditional high-society woman...knowing her place, and fully brought into the patriarchal establishment....

I'm feeling rather subby, so it's time to bump this. Looking to play female celebrities getting mind fucked and enslaved by cock.

(please note I'll be selective of who I play with on this, so be... persuasive ;))

Back
Top Bottom