Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

(IC) Student Messages

(OOC: This is for the student e-mail system. To add immersion to the game players can send messages to each other in game using this as if they were emailing each other. Please use the format below to send an email)

To: All Users
Date: Undefined
Subject: Welcome to the New Age in Intergalactic Mail!

Hello,

Thank you for choosing our best mail system yet MicroNet 7 which works with Crasta Exchange Systems operated by StarSystems Inc. This new mail server is designed to work in conjunction with normal terminals, PDA, VX systems, VC systems and AI interfaces. To sent a message please format a message like this one and change the From to your name, in to place the name or address you want the message directed to. In date you put the date you want the message sent; please understand that our network uses Universal Standard Time. You can also add a Urgency line and a subject line. If you have any additional question feel free to email your account representative or call us via spectral system at Micro7. You can also come to one of our friendly support centers located throughout the galaxy.

Regards,

MicroNet Systems Master

To: Takeko Hassam
Date: 08/31/4566 - 0810
Subject: HEEEEEEELLLLLLLLOOOOOOOO?!

Where are you Akane?

===============
Sumire Rembrant
O116111899

To: Remi Rembrant
Date: 08/31/4566 - 1100
Subject:Re: HEEEEEEELLLLLLLLOOOOOOOO?!

"I have just finished my exercise for the day and I am infront of my room, is there anything wrong?"

Back
Top Bottom