Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Tell us your experiences!

Indiorane

Planetoid
Here are some questions to choose from:
1] Who was your first kiss?
2] Who was the last person you kissed?
3] When did you last masturbate?
4] What did you do to masturbate?
5] What do you think is the sexiest thing about the gender you are attracted to?
6] What is the thing that turns you on the most?
7] Describe your favorite outfit.
8] What was your first job?
9] What is one Dare you will never do?
10] What question would you like to be added to this list?

You may only answer one question per post, but you can post as often as you want, and [of course] talk with others about their experiences! n.n Enjoy!

To watch someone squirm while they are bound, partially naked =3

A guy that didn't even turn out to be a nice guy-- what a jerk, he just wanted to get in my pants. ;P

Well, believe it or not... I used my HANDS!!!! XD

5] What do you think is the sexiest thing about the gender you are attracted to?

Height I guess. First and foremost I prefer to date girls that are shorter than me.

Lab assistant

I did it as work experience a year ago, it was more like a courier service for the local clinics actually... And I got to analysis pee!! XD

When I last masturbated, I used a massager not originally intended for masturbation purposes. I don't have any vibrators, so it does the job when I need to "relieve some tension." Set it on low, held it to my pussy [outside my underwear and shorts actually], and then let myself feel great. I teased myself by changing how hard I pressed the massager to my pussy, and by changing the rhythm [of pumping it to my pussy] quickly to slowly.

A girl named Beth in Jr High. First real kiss anyway...later that same day she stabbed me in the knee with a Phillips head screw driver three or four times for no apparent reason. Several years later she would try to date one of my friends who refused on the grounds that she was "crazy"

It's a tie between beating the shit out of whore bitches who think they're being kinky when they respond to personal ads placed by myself for "Seeking submissive female for pain infliction. Have tolerance for pain." and they start crying and whining after the first smack AND pegging bi-curious men while making them suck my husband's dick.

I don't know what's hotter. Whore tears or m/m semi-forced oral.

Human directional sign. Ever seen people on street corners, waving signs for a sale or a new housing lot? That was me.

Bussing tables ($15 for two hours of work every friday and a free dinner) at a lodge and cleaning out horse stalls ($100 a week). Started working when I was 13, so to a 13 year old, that's a hell of a lot of money.

What do you think is the sexiest thing about the gender you are attracted to?

Clevage, definantly clevage.

Back
Top Bottom