Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Session 1: A New Term

Sumire "Remi" Rembrant
Marsia Academy – Deck 5; Dormitory 2 (Girl's Dorms); Remi and Yuki's Room
August 31th 4566 – Midday

Remi just put her hands on her knees as he put his arm around her on her shoulder. She looked at him. "Well; you're busy so I didn't want to disturb you... I made you tea... Yuki is more of the domestic and cooking one of us... I'm pretty worthless unless you need to just boil water... My thing is computers... So... How do you feel about all this?" She asked looking away now toward the window out at space. "I hope this isn't too much for you... I feel like things are different especially since I told you about Akane... " She closed her eyes and sighed. "Maybe this isn't right..." She seemed to be assuming he was too busy to accept her just like she had assumed Akane was going to reject her. Remi really didn't do this relationships or the emotions thing very well.

Siegfried Klinge
Marsia Academy - Deck 5; Dormitory 2; Remi and Yuki's room
August 31st, 4566 - Midday

Sieg listened to her, leaning back against the couch as his eyes shut, "I think you can manage tea, I'll keep the computers asset in mind though. I may need some thing not commonly available" he added but let out a small laugh as she finished speaking, she had a charm to her that helped to lower his guard. Something he hadn't soon forgotten but she proved able to accomplish whether she knew it or not "To say its not jarring would be a massive lie, I'll adjust" his soft tone had shifted a bit more stern "Different maybe. Right... Maybe, maybe not. That is for you to decide" Sieg took her hand in his "You needn't worry about me. Put simply, I was dead in the Old World. Scouts were already tracking me along Azure so..." his arm that draped around her shoulder pulled her closer to him "Between my choices, I'll take this world with you over my old and even the Tavern any day" slight signs of nerves showed in his tone but he kept eye contact with her.

Sumire "Remi" Rembrant

She took in the comment about tea and smiled. At least he thought she was capable of that. He said he would be able to adjust to this place; at least that was a good thing. She then just put her hand on the side of his face and kissed him looking in to his eyes hoping that this move would make her thoughts clear to him. She didn't want him to talk off but his words passed through her as the comment about being here with her being acceptable to him... So he wanted to stay. She would like that. He had told her to decide about this but she didn't want to; she wanted him to... Right now she made the only choice she wanted to make.

Siegfried Klinge

Sieg saw her smile, relieved to see it again. Her soft touch broke his chain of thought "Ye-" as her lips met his; arms wrapping gently around her waist. Words be damned, the thought crossed his mind as his gaze met hers, pulling her into his lap. Sieg made his decision long before this moment. He would stay with her but this moment only further cemented that notion, lips parting for a breath before he leaned back in to kiss her again.

Sumire "Remi" Rembrant

Remi accepted the second kiss after the first one ended becuase they had to breathe. The two of them entered an even more passionate kiss. It was as if this was a continuation of their previous night together. She put her arms around him and moved to where he could lay on the sofa; there was just enough room for the two of them like this. She moved her hands up to his shoulders straddling him the best she could like this. She came out of the kiss and smiled at him. "So... how is this going to work?" she asked staring at him atop him. If Yuki came back this might get awkward. She would have to send her sister away somewhere.

Siegfried Klinge

Sieg let out a chuckle, laid back into the couch, Remi herself probably the only thing able to keep him awake in this moment. As the kiss broke, her question recieved a stifled chuckle, his eyes meeting hers "mmm you get confident at the most opportune moments and I haven't an idea on how to deal with you?" a coy tone as he teased her, his fingers intertwining with hers. Sieg propped himself up on his elbows, leaning up to kiss her before a unfamiliar tone emits from his pocket. Old Elven curses came from him naturally as he reached for the device "this better be good" he murmured, annoyed at whomever had messaged him at the worst time in his mind "a little help?" he asks softly, unsure of how to respond to messages.

Sumire "Remi" Rembrant

Remi kissed him in the middle of his rant as she was still atop him. "Of course I'm confident when I kiss people it feels so damn good... Who wouldn't be..." She was about to bonk him on the head and then solve both of their problem of how he should deal with her when the moment was ruined by an awkward chime coming form his pocket. Remi blushed and sat up returning to the couch... When he pulled out the phone she was still red faced but helped him check it. It was the RA telling him his dorm was ready and that they had a uniform for him. he would be living in Dorm 1 just down the hall from Remi. He would need to claim his uniform and get settled in to the dorm. She turned even more red and crossed her legs at a loss for words; she was hot and bothered especially after that... They both had made her even worse. She was having a hard time keeping her hands off of him right now. "You... should... go..." she looked at him her eyes almost pulsing out of her head with lust. "Please before we end up... getting caught by the RA's since they are looking for you..." She closed her eyes trying to keep her focus on not just jumping on top of him right now.

Siegfried Klinge
August 31st, 4556 - Midday

Sieg deicded he would have to learn a 'photo' option, he had remembered slightly from the integration knowledge to capture that blush of hers. The thought went to the back burner, watching as he took the accursed device. He pocketed the device reluctantly as he took a few breathes to calm himself , making his way behind the couch as she spoke. Sieg leaned against he back of the couch, giving her a peck on the cheek before tilting her jaw into a kiss "one for goodbye" he said softly, feeling the same frustration not to jump on top of her; he had to turn and leave the room, giving her a last look before he checked the hallway carefully and snuck out, following small signage to Dormitory 1, debating on punching a RA just to vent some frustration.

Takeko "Akane" Hassam
Marsia Academy - Deck 5; Hallway

Akane entered the hall way with a slight distraction, hand motions making a swipes and typing motions. she was sending two emails one replying to someone another for something else entirely, she leaned against the wall next to her door to finish it. she makes one last swipe before taking out a water bottle and drinking it having just finished her daily routine.

Sumire "Remi" Rembrant
Marsia Academy – Deck 5; Dormitory 2 (Girls’ Dorms); Remi and Yuki's Room

Remi just lays there when Sieg left as her heart was nearly beating out of her chest. Two people she had fallen for in a matter of almost three days; was she really that loose… It was like she said to Sieg she felt like a whore but the actually liked Akane and Sieg was so nice to her. He actually wanted to be around her and they were good together. What should she do; she wanted both of them but she didn’t even know really how Akane felt… She kept guessing and getting it wrong though were things moving too fast… There was way too much going on in her head and so she sat up and downed both the glasses of tea she felt a determination appearing within her somehow. “I’ve got to find out how Akane actually feels today; even if its negative or neutral I’m better knowing then continuing to fall on my face around her…” and with those words the girl stood and headed out her door still red faced and flustered but she was ready and hten as soon as she exited her door Akane was right there and all her determination flew out the window; she just stood there blankly staring at her.

As Sieg went to the RA they went over the school rules again, gave him his key and uniform and then took him around Dorm 1 giving him a tour of the facilities. (A utility room, computer terminal, the lounge, the student life office and finally his room.)

Takeko "Akane" Hassam

Akane gives her a wave and a small smile "hello Remi I just replied to your email, Sorry I couldn't do so before." she gave a small head bow "do you have plans for the rest of the day?" she asked quizzically.

Sumire "Remi" Rembrant
Marsia Academy – Deck 5; Dormitory 2 (Girls’ Dorms); Hallway

Remi stared at Akane still red faced. She watched her bow and smile at her. "Um... um... Oh... my e-mail? ... Oh this morning; that's okay... really it's fine!... Plan... No; I don't have any plans..." She said in an erratic fashion as a million things ran through her mind all at the same time and she felt like a lump was in her throat. She wanted to just jump into a hug but didn't want to scare Akane plus with how out of her mind she was right now she worried if a hug would cause her to do something she might regret. She purposefully keeps her distance and doesn't let Akane take her hand. Plus from the night before she was still unclear if Akane wanted her; the exchange in the Karaoke room flipping through her mind even though with how flustered she was she could explode at any moment. She closed her eyes for a moment and just waited to follow Akane.

Takeko "Akane" Hassam

"I thought we could hang out today somewhere quiet if possible." seeing as she didn't want to hold hands akane simply walked infront of Remi leading her to somewhere they could see the stars and the like.

Sumire "Remi" Rembrant
Marsia Academy – Deck 5; Dormitory 2 (Girls’ Dorms); Hallway

Remi followed Akane still blushing and simply nodded as she opened her eyes to follow her. She didn't say much as everything she did seemed different. Remi was definitely not acting like her usual self. The girls found a strange button on the lift that maintenance had left on marked "M".

Takeko "Akane" Hassam
Marsia Academy - Deck 5; Lift

Akane looks to Remi and shrugs a bit "let us see where M leads." she presses the M button mostly curious more then anything seeing as how this is a school it probably wouldn't lead them anywhere too dangerous

Sumire "Remi" Rembrant
Marsia Academy – Deck 5; Lift

As the lift traveled Remi looked over at Akane occasionally then looked away blushing so hard that the lift could have exploded form the heat in her body. The lift soon arrived and opened to a room with a table and four chairs, a couch, replicator that was unlocked and access to maintenance areas. The main area of this deck looked like a break area for the maintenance staff. The doors were marked with "Escape Access" to the left "Primary Systems" straight ahead of them and "Emergency Systems" to the right. On all sides windows looked out to a wonderful view of Earth and the space around the station. "Wow..." Remi said astonished by the gem they had found at the apparent bottom of the station.

Takeko "Akane" Hassam
Marsia Academy - Deck M; Lift

"this is pretty cool right?" she looks around the room taking a few steps inside looking around, she herself didn't look to interested but she knew a couple people who would love doing this Maybe Remi likes to explore as well

Sumire "Remi" Rembrant
Marsia Academy – Deck M; Lift

Remi nodded and followed her in. She found this room interesting but really she found Akane more interesting. Remi put her hand on Akane's shoulder. "Is it really that interesting though..." She turned Akane around and stared at her. "I find you much more interesting; so you mentioned lunch... I think I want an appetizer first..." She moved in for a kiss "That is; if you are okay with this?" She waited for a response before moving any further; her face still red and eyes still showing her state of heightened frustration. "Or; is this... something you don't want..." She asked but trailing off mid sentence just staring at her.

Takeko "Akane" Hassam
Marsia Academy - Deck M; Lift

Akane put her finger to Remi's lips "if my legs fail me and I can't stand how will we get out of here, perhaps we can get food in one of rooms and we can continue where we left off here." Akane smiles lightly rather then showing disinterest it was more like an interest to explore more in a bit.

Sumire "Remi" Rembrant
Marsia Academy – Deck M; Lobby

"Um... I don't know how long..." She lets go and takes a seat in one of the chairs pinching herself to get her focus off of where it was going. "So; lunch here or roaming around this place...?" She asked.

Takeko "Akane" Hassam
Marsia Academy - Deck M; lobby

Akane sits next to her and simply kisses her on the lips softly "like this I don't have to worry about my legs giving out." she then kissed her again her heart pounding in her chest and her stomach feeling like butterflies flutter in her stomach

Sumire "Remi" Rembrant

Remi being kissed caused the world to shrink to being just them. She didn't care anymore; she took the girl's hands into hers and held the second kiss looking into her eyes giving her loving eyes. She was getting lost inside of Akane for some reason as they kissed.

Siegfried Klinge
Marsia Academy - Deck 5; Dormitory 1 (Boy's Dorm) Siegfried's room
August 31st, 4566 -Midday

Siegfried introduced himself to the R.A. gratefully recieving his items before putting away his uniform and pocketing the key. He emerged from his room after a small inspection "Shall we?" he said softly, listening to the R.A. diligently as he collected his composure, knowing he would need to meditate later to improve his self control. The hormones in this younger body caused him to be more rash, something he duly noted as the tour continued on.

Siegfried gave a small bow as the R.A. walked off, his fingers passed through his hair, curiosity was getting the better of him as he moved into the student lounge. Siegfried stared off into nowhere in particular, recalling how he saw others using devices and searched his memory for the terminal; after a moment or two, Siegfried had the terminal open "gotcha, now than" he spoke to himself in a hushed tone as he began to search for information on the station and anything else that caught his eye.

Takeko "Akane" Hassam
Marsia Academy - Deck M; lobby

Akane stopped the kiss after a few moments and holds Remi's hand "well I think we can go wondering other places in this place now." she said with a small nod

Sumire "Remi" Rembrant

Remi stares at her grinning. "Are you sure going inside the rooms where there are highly technical systems that could kill you is a good idea... Um... Lets go in another level; as fun as going in the into highly restricted places and seeing cool computer systems and highly technical equipment would be... Or are you saying you wanna go be a rebellious girl... Screw the rules and all that... Is that what you are saying?" She said putting her arm around her.

Back
Top Bottom