Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Session 1: A New Term

Takeko "Akane" hassam
Marsia Academy – Deck 5; Akane's shared room
August 30th 4566 – Evening

Akane gasps a bit and pushes arisa a bit back "I-I think that is enough." she pulls down her shirt now a bit of a pink having only heard half of what Arisa said as her mind was a bit distracted with other thoughts

Arisa Eiríni
Marsia Academy – Deck 5; Dorm 2 - Akane and Arisa's Room

“If that is what you truly desire... There are so many things we can teach each other though... You are desirable.” Arisa said as she rubbed Akane’s shoulders. She also knew that the other girl was likely on her mind. She wondered if there was anything she could do to help but she was not all that experienced in human relationships so she didn’t know if she could really be of any use to either of them.

Takeko "Akane" hassam

"we should go to bed we probably have a long day tomorrow." she said quickly retreating to bed

Arisa Eiríni

“... We have a week off but okay; if that’s what you want.” Arisa seemed a bit disappointed by the turn of events but she took her towel and changed then went to be as wel confused about what had transpired. She still hoped something happened.

Takeko "Akane" hassam

Akane slept on one edge of her bed there was enough room for a second person Akane had done this the night before as well it seemed practiced to Arisa

Arisa Eiríni

Arisa felt conflicted seeing the girl like that. She would need to approach Remi in the morning and get her to come in here at some point as to her it seemed like she needed Remi more than she needed her. The girl then slept and woke early before everyone else again. She always needed less sleep. She changed into her uniform and was doing paperwork when Akane woke up. She finished the paperwork and put it away.

Siegfried Klinge
Marsia Academy- Deck 4; Counseling Room
August 31st, 4566 - Morning

Siegfried remained silent; he took in her words as his eyes continually scanned his surroundings. Everything remained foreign in his mind, the bland surroundings him reminding him of a Mausoleum. No way home and no idea as to what is going on... resistance was not ideal. The half elf followed suit, sitting to look at the man curiously "So, you are the mind healer" Siegfried said, his curious gaze scanning him and the box; he probably wouldn't understand him but it granted him some solace but the man's response took him by surprise "you... what magic is this?" Siegfried's eyes narrowed, the explanation seeming to ease his doubts ease. His eyes looked to Remi as she was leaving, his small nod reassuring her as his attention focused back to the counselor and the odd equiptment in front of him. Siegfried let a small sigh slip from his lips as the device was placed on him. Closing his eyes as the odd machine did its work.

Siegfried took a breath as the device was removed from him, his foot tapped violently as the memories now acted as if they were his own. So many questions with so little time "I... will take my leave" the English words seemed natural although accented as he rose from his seat. The counselor would take too long to explain; a terminal or computer was his next objective for information gathering. Letting his mind absentmindedly run over the newly injected memories as he seemed to move on autopilot.

Sumire "Remi" Rembrant
Marsia Academy – Deck 4; street near the shops
August 31th 4566 – Morning

Remi was walking down the street next to the shops as the artificial sky made this section of things look more like Earth. It was a hologram but it looked more inviting than the typical metallic walls of the station. She was grateful that Yuki doctored their quarters up as staring at silver steel all day would make Remi insane. She shared that sentiment with Siegfried. She stared at the fake sun and let out a sigh putting her hands in her pockets.

She had yet to find Akane and the girl had not responded to her email. "Such a damn drag... I wonder if he finished his artificial learning yet... The irony... I slept with him and the guy never even gave me his name; kept serving me drinks, talking and then we ended up in that room..." She looked down at herself thinking the entire time her words not being uttered to anyone but herself. "He must think I am a whore; sleeping with a guy without even knowing his name..." She decided to take up one of the synthesized brick walls next to a store leaning against the wall pulling out an old Earth penny tossing it into the air and catching up. After a few tosses she put the coin away and closed her eyes accessing her VC and going in to one of her many games to do her daily quests. She wasn't really paying attention to the game much so if anyone tried to call her, messaged her or came up and tapped her she would snap out of what she was doing.

(OOC: there is a chip in her head that she is using to play games and such; basically its all in her mind; she had a headset too that links with it in her room that makes it even more immersive.)

Siegfried Klinge
Marsia Academy - Deck 4; Wandering
August 31th, 4566 - Evening

Siegfried left the room despite the vapid warnings of the counselor, listlessly acknowledging each statement about the laws of the station. He exited the room with a thanks and a small bow "now than" the half elf said in a hush tone, wandering about the halls for a short time; his posture relaxed now to draw no unneeded attention as he stripped himself of the black coat; noticing blood stains amongst it and his pants. The half elf straightened his deep blue undershirt odd, most of my scars are gone the thought crossed his mind as he inspected his arms and hands, a itch ticked at the back of his mind as he searched for the newly obtained knowledge. The trail stopped as he arrived at the shops "this is a market?" the question to himself was half that and half a statement of awe as he gazed upon the stores, technology he had just learned of now oddly known to him on a basic level.

The words rung through his head vaguely, looking into the window of each shop "something something Admin, identification, or some shit" Siegfried's astonishment had distracted him from the current objective at hand although it wasn't long before he saw a familiar face. It only took a moment for Siegfried to cross the storefronts "Re-" he caught his tongue as he closed the distance "Sumire" he called out "which way is..." a pause, adjusting to focus on his English "Admin, apparently I am needed there?"

Sumire "Remi" Rembrant

Remi was pulled out of her game by a familiar voice. She closed the application and closed it so she went back to the real world. She looked over and saw Siegfried. "Oh; hey... You need to go to the admin office... I can take you there; its a couple floors up... I have some questions for you anyway if you don't mind me asking." She walked up to him extending her hand to take his if he will let her. She seemed just as chummy with him as she did in the bar finally believing he was who he said he was especially with the messed up clothes, language... It was very believable at this point for her but she was in to the whole fantasy thing and had heard some famous people being form other times and such anyway so the concept wasn't as broken as she initially thought it was.

Siegfried Klinge
Marsia Academy - Deck 4; street near shops

Siegfried nodded, tucking the jacket so the hidden blades would not peek out of their holsters "That would be greatly appreciated" his palm clasped around hers, taking her hand as he stopped for a brief second "So" a short pause as he caught his breath. This was the real Remi, he reminded himself. Fingers ran through his hair almost as if a bad tick. Not a visage or a delusion he repeated to himself mentally; the soft squeeze he gave her palm confirmed it "This isn't another fever dream, is it?" he let a small grin crack across his stone expression "Would be a vast disappointment..." the half elf muttered as his eyes looked her once over to make sure he wasn't hallucinating "ah, well. Questions was it?" a awkward tone took his voice as he took a stride in front of her, his body felt off for some odd reason. The headset had cleared the gaps in his knowledge for the most part, forgoing a few subjects of interest but he felt like he was being drawn back into a haze. "Feel free to ask, I've nothing to hide" Siegfried said calmly, trying to collect his composure

Sumire "Remi" Rembrant

She noticed it seemed he was acting strangely; thoughts were running through him as he spoke. She realized that much. She first asked. "What's your name... Was everything you said last night true? Would you hate me if I told you I lied about something?" She asked as she guided him into the lift with her to take them up a few levels. They were the only ones in the elevator.

Siegfried Klinge

Siegfried let the memories play through his thoughts "Did I forget my manners... the behemoth, the warrior" he trailed off before the image of the crazed rabbit popped into his head before he looked to Remi "Ah, right. Sorry, I did forget to give my name" considering her questions carefully "Siegfried Klinge, you may call me Sieg" he introduced himself with a small bow out of habit before continuing on "As for your second question, I spoke the truth. Would you like me to repeat or do you have further questions to that end?" his apprehension faded as the lift was immediately familiar now "I can forgive lies although I would prefer you told me the truth now" he said looking about the elevator.

Sumire "Remi" Rembrant

"Nice to meet you Sieg... Now so I told you Akane was my ex... She is really not; I like her... but I don't know if she likes me... She is so hard to read and every time I get close to her she just runs away... You didn't run away when I got close to you..." She said to him as she squeezed his hand lightly as the lift took its short ride to where they were going.

Siegfried Klinge

Sieg's pointed ears flicked at her words, a few thoughts crossed his mind as he searched for the words "I think" he said, returning the soft squeeze. Placation would do no good here nor would half hearted words "I think you should catch her, sit her down, hammer out the answers" a pause, setting aside his own selfish thoughts "No two people are the same, you know" he said softly, gently rubbing the back of her hand with a thumb "besides, I made you a promise. Did I not?" he asked, hearing the doors of the lift slide open.

Sumire "Remi" Rembrant

"I'm sorry I lied about that... You are really a nice guy and I do want to be with you... I just... like her too... It is difficult for me becuase I have feelings for the both of you... I only met her two days ago and you yesterday... It is... early for me to call things love obviously but I know I like you guys..." She said hoping that she would not hurt him with what she said. She wanted to be close to him and be with him but she wanted to care for Akane too... Akane was just too naive to the world around her but in another way so was Remi.

The two continued their walk to the admin office. The hallway there was empty.

Siegfried Klinge
Marsia Academy - Deck 4; street near the shops

The half elf let the words resonate, she was innocent. Thankfully she was wise enough not to use the capital L "I cannot fault you, you're forgiven" Sieg said softly, looking away as she spoke kind words "As long as you are honest with yourself and in turn honest with me; everything will be fine" the words betrayed his posture, a slight tension gripping him "are most places empty as this? its rather unnerving" his eyes checked corners as they passed.

Sumire "Remi" Rembrant

Remi thought about this for a moment and nodded to him trying to make eye contact but he was looking away. She felt like she hurt him somehow. She just sighed and replied. "Yeah; well at least now they are... When classes start in like a week then things will e a lot fuller... It is only that you know; there is a break right now." The two arrive at the admin door and Remi opens it bringing Sieg inside.

Reko the admin assistant was there. She nodded and said "The good doctor said I should be expecting you... Miss Rembrant was nice enough to bring you to me. So you are a transfer from a non-member state... Very good... In that case we will just apply for a Visa for you. The scans we need were already taken of you while you were in the medical section..." She starts filling out paperwork and then pulls out a tablet. "Please look this over and verify I have everything correct." It had his basic information and some things filled in with stuff he nor Remi understood... Apparently this was a government form different from what Remi filled out being from in the Federation but all his basic information matched what he told the counselor and physically where he was in his life.

Siegfried Klinge
Marsia Academy - Deck 4; near the shops

Sieg looked back to her, giving her hand a soft squeeze as she spoke "that's good to know; old habits die hard or so they say" he nodded his head toward a empty corridor "never know what's lurking, ya know?" his expression softened as he looked forward to the door. Sieg watched the doors before entering . His expression turned to stone as he spotted the assistant, another habit that he would have to break he noted.

Sieg was thankful that some of the information was sent forward, hoping this would not take as long as the knowledge integration "I owe Miss Sumire a good deal," his tone softened for only a moment before falling flat "I would say its safe to assume you have 'unique' citizens" he carefully took the tablet, not used to handling technology as he gently tapped at the screen, reading over each item carefully although some items were lost on him . After a moment, he handed the tablet back to the assistant, confirming all the information.

Sumire "Remi" Rembrant

Reko took the tablet back and typed again. She then pulled out a smartphone like device and handed it to him. It was like the one Remi had. "Your class schedule will be sent to the phone; your dormitory information is already in there. Your uniform will be delivered to your room within a day or two. We will also submit your visa application to the Citizen Services Ministry and get you set up with the Citizen Welfare Ministry as well. Did you have any other questions?" Reko asked. Remi just remained silent while he talked with the equivalent of the school secretary. Remi wanted to talk him somewhere and have a serious talk when this was over with.

Siegfried Klinge
Marsia Academi - Deck 4; street near the shops

Sieg took the device as the assistant spoke, inspecting it as he gave the back a quick rap with his knuckle "Understood, no further questions" his answer was short and blunt, he would use this device to study up on all of the information he needed or at least that was his plan "Was there anything else Miss?" as Sieg asked, his mind was already out of the door. Too much to set up, too much to learn. His curiosity already gnawed at him.

Sumire "Remi" Rembrant

Reko shook her head no "You are free to leave. We will contact you if we need anything else." As she said that Remi just took him outside sensing that he wanted to leave. She then took them back to the lift. "Where now?" Remi asked when they were in the safety of the lift.

Siegfried Klinge
Marsia Academy - Deck 4; street near the shops

Sieg gave a small bow to Reko before turning on his heel, his habits from his old world still hinting in his actions as Remi lead him out the door. Passing through the hallway, he toyed with the device, unlocking it and scrolling through it. Sieg was engrossed in the files as he pulled up and swiped through articles on technology and politics. Making quick work of identifying the armor and weapons that the guards carried from memory. Remi's voice snapped him from his trance as he pocketed the device, a bit flustered as he realized how caught up in himself he had been for that time "anywhere is good, I'm still processing everything" Sieg said as he looked down to her with a small nod, ready to follow her lead.

Sumire "Remi" Rembrant
Marsia Academy – Deck 3; Admin Office
August 31th 4566 – Midday

Remi took them down to deck 5 and guided him to her room. Yuki was not there. Once they were in there she had in sit on her sofa then went over to the replicator and created tea for the both of them bringing it over and just sitting next to him. She wanted to say a lot of things but he seemed too busy now and so she just waited and wondered in her mind where things would go form this point.

Siegfried Klinge
Marsia Academy - Deck 3; Admin Office
August 31st, 4566 - Midday

Sieg followed her, observing the decks as they moved through the ship. Fifth deck, he made note of the floor as she lead him down another dreary hallway "I wonder if the designers understood the concept of 'redundant'" he mused out loud. Sieg entered the room, eyeing it curiously as he was lead to a sofa "Your room? cozy" he said, the afore mentioned haze starting to seep back into his thoughts. He found her silence suspicious, a small breath inhaled as his arm draped over her shoulder "something on your mind?" his softened expression showing a bit of concern, contrasting the at-home gesture

Back
Top Bottom