Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Netflix suggestions

H

HeyThereLittleBear

Hey there everyone!

I'm running out of things to watch on Netflix, so I'm hoping you can give me some binge-worthy TV shows

I'm currently watching:
iZombie
Supernatural (rewatching)

In the past, I have watched:
Salem
American Horor Story
The Carrie Diaries
Futurama
Family Guy
American Dad
Doctor Who
Sherlock

I need suggestions on what to watch!
What is your favorite Netflix show? Why?

Daredevil. Great performances and casting, spectacular action... and Vincent D'onofrio's Kingpin is masterful.

[video=youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B66feInucFY[/video]

On my Block. They just released it and it's incredible. I binged it last weekend.

Like suffering? Like depression? Like well written and miserable characters? Despite this sounding all like bad stuff, Bojack Horseman is an amazing show.

Saber Arturia said:
Like suffering? Like depression? Like well written and miserable characters? Despite this sounding all like bad stuff, Bojack Horseman is an amazing show.

Okay, I actually have to second this. It's fucking amazing. You have to tough out the first couple episodes. It's not (just) what it appears to be.

xanaphia said:
Saber Arturia said:

Okay, I actually have to second this. It's fucking amazing. You have to tough out the first couple episodes. It's not (just) what it appears to be.

I also back Bojack Horseman. Also How To Get Away With Murder is pretty interesting :)

- Reign (historical romance drama with fantasy elements)
- Altered Carbon
- Planet Earth / Planet Earth 2 (if you like nature documentaries, plus David Attenborough is an amazing narrator)
- Medici: Masters of Florence
- The Last Kingdom
- How to Get Away With Murder
- The Crown

Altered Carbon - was quite good and quite different, which is always nice.
Orange Is The New Black - is good for the first couple of seasons. Later seasons miss the mark.
The Punisher - I like what I've seen so far, entertaining at least.
Doctor Strange - Not the biggest fan of the comic movies, but this one was good imo.
The Crown, West Wing & Dexter are all on Netflix and great enjoyment.
White Collar - I thought it was a quite good series.

Spectral - was a pretty decent Netflix movie, but it comes off a bit low budget. Good story though.
I AM Number Four - was a pretty decent movie as well and now on Netflix.

I will never not recommend the How To Train Your Dragon tv series that's on Netflix. It's amazingly written and immensely entertaining. I also strongly recommend Stardust as one of the best movies on there (if it still is, it's been a while since I last watched it), and if you like food shows I recently started watching Ugly Delicious and it's been great.

Also if you liked iZombie I've heard good things about Santa Clarita Diet, though I haven't seen it myself yet.

Back
Top Bottom