Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Semminary- phtlc and Babygirl67

I pulled him with me into the bedroom, my fertile mind racing with so many things..so many plans. Standing at the foot of my bed, the considering glance that moved over his body was dispassionate, wondering how much more he could take before just snapping. But the bounty displayed so shamefully before me, my knees were weak he was such a beautiful boy and my hand drifted out almost as if I were asleep and caressed the line of his arm, the tight muscles of his abdomen.

"Vincento, my beautiful one, you have the body of an angel. You should never be ashamed of it.." I had seen the shame in his eyes and knew damn well why, but why let him in on it? This was ever so much fun. I still was amused at how horrified he was, like what we had done was such a sin...the little choir boy had no idea what I had in store for him. Made our little interlude thus far seem like a simple walk in the park.

I motioned to the bed, fingers itching to punish him just a bit, but I held off for now, I wanted him aching to the fiber of his being, begging for release now. "On the bed angel, there is much to do before we get started." A tiny bit of me wondered if he had any clue as to why this was so very sweet for me, like a special treat, cold ice cream on a warm day, cotton candy melting on my tongue.

Pulling open a few drawers in the large heavy chest on one wall, I sighed over my collection of floggers, letting my fingers trail over the braided leather, the scent rising of them making me shiver with a little frission of sexual heat. I flicked a glance over my shoulder the look on my face a mixture of predatory heat and pure lust I am sure. I snapped the drawer shut with all the toys left inside. Not yet, a bit more torment, a bit more sex, then the real games would begin, images of him in a cage next to my bed drifted thru my mind and I had to suppress the giggle that bubbled up.

I grabbed the lotion off the dresser, honey and cream, only the best of course, so rich it melted like butter into the skin, and crawled up onto the bed next to him, my body swaying seductively. I gripped his face in one hand and forced him to look into my eyes.."Now my angel, you will put lotion on my skin. I want it warmed by your hands first, and you will work it in. So you will take your time with every bit of it. Or you will do it again. You refuse, and have no doubt, I will punish you." I tightened the grip on his jaw just a bit, wanting to understand what I meant.."What we have done this far is not punishment, no matter how you see it. What I will do if you displease me....that will be so very much worse."

I dropped my hand and waited, perfectly still, to see how well Vincento could perform his tasks...Truthfully, the floggers were just calling me.

I will never understand why I was so afraid to stand up to her. It was like she had this incredible power over me and I had no means of defending myself. Sheer terror gripped my heart when I stepped into her room. It was primarily because of the way she looked at me. Not as a person, not even as a lover, but as a possession...a toy. To be a mere possession of this woman was a terrifying prospect to me. She was depraved and would take me to depths of perversion I could never have imagined in my worst nightmares. I knew that now. I felt like a helpless child in the hands of this predator and the thought made my knees weak and my stomach queasy.

In a weird way her words about my body were flattering, but at the same time intimidating as she seemed to want to show me that she would say what she wanted about my body as it was now her possession. She was very sexy, but at the same time terrifying. I was aroused yet wanted to run out screaming. I stayed however as I did not have the guts to run.

Get started? Following her commands, and yes that was our relationship, one of commander and subordinate, and sat on the bed, completely naked and humiliated. My mind raced with the possibilities of what it was in particular we were going to get started at. She was looking at me that way again; like a predator that has it’s prey cornered and is licking it’s chops anticipating the feast as the petrified prey cowered in terror.

After she went to the dresser and came back with a bottle of lotion I actually sighed in relief since I had envisioned all kinds of terrifying scenarios. Lotion I could handle. When she crawled onto the bed beside me I immediately started to get erect and tried to control it, refusing to think about the effect she had on my body as I breathed in her scent and she grabbed my face pulling me in close.

Knowing I had to carry out this task well, I focussed on doing as thorough a job as humanly possible while she faced me in the bed. Rubbing the lotion into my hands I started massaging her shoulders slowly and softly. I decided it would be better to cover her as much as possible since she would just make me do it over again if I didn’t. Working my hands down I slowly covered her arms, inside and out as she allowed me access to her inner arms. Moving back to her upper chest I worked my way down to the breasts. I suspected she would require me to put the lotion there just to torment me, and figured I should just do it. I mean after all I just lost my virginity; how bad could it be to put lotion on her breasts. That said I figured I would check with her first since touching a woman’s breasts without permission might get me a slap. Rubbing a liberal amount of lotion into my hands, warming it up I motioned to her breasts and asked; “Uhm.......do you want some lotion......there?”

He had strong hands, I loved it and was slowly turning to liquid under them, relaxing by degrees. Not that I had been tense, but the combination of a week of hard work and my efforts to tear the little boy infront of me down had obviously had some effect. The scent of the lotion wafted up, enclosing me in it's sensual cloud, its feel on my skin. I had to blink and focus when I heard his question, and the laughter that escaped was soft and slightly derisive.

His face, it was amazing to watch, so open and without guile, without a filter so every bit of what he felt was there like an open book for me to read. He was torn, conflicted and completely at sea. I had pulled his very foundation out from under him and now he struggled with finding a safe place to stand. What he didn't realize was that I would be the one to find his new purchase, a place where I deemed appropriate, where I decided what would happen. I looked into his face and didn't see a fall from grace, I saw a grave mistake being rectified as only I could do.

I laid a hand on his cheek, the skin so soft, so young still and I rejoiced that I had been given such a gift, like Christmas come early and realized that he was a bit more resilient than I had thought. I could go a bit further with my new toy and not worry about breaking him, and making him beg for what he had come to loathe.

"Yes, you will put it on my breasts, thighs...all over my angel." I lifted my gaze to him, my eyes intent, lips twitching to contain more giggles..."And perhaps if you do a good job, I shall gift you with the same hmm?" I tilted my head back, my hair trailing down my back and waited.

As she touched my cheek a chill ran down my spine. Her words creeped me out yet I responded by following her orders. Gently I ran my hands over her breasts, slowly working the lotion in as she melted under my touch. The sense of violation I felt was so much more than physical. She seemed to be able to see inside my mind and was aroused beyond comprehension by my torment and sense of being on unfamiliar ground. I was way out of my depth with her and she knew it.

The way she kept staring at me, studying me as I massaged her breasts and tweaked her nipples, was making me incredibly uncomfortable. I felt like some sort of lab specimen, being examined or observed and it was in a sense the most uncomfortable experience of my life.

At the same time I noticed a strange sensation coming over my body and I found myself captivated by her scent and strangely excited at the feel of her body under my hands. I started getting an erection which I fought desperately to control, but I guessed from the way she was laying back she would not even notice. Running my hands over her nipples I found my eyes wandering down to the lower area between her legs where her womanhood beckoned me. I started wanting to touch it,….to feel it yet at the same time I was terribly ashamed of these sensations.

As much as I hated her………..I was strangely attracted to her, in a scary kind of way. I wanted desperately to restrain my perverted urges, but the sensations she had given my body, the feel of her body under mine, her womanly scent and the sight of her luscious body made me revel in lustful sexual thoughts for which I was terribly ashamed. I couldn’t help it. She was a goddess. I was terrified of her, but I also desired to devour her. I knew I had to do something soon to get out of this or she would permanently change me.

Back
Top Bottom