Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

what do you love about bmr?

• Thread starter HeyThereLittleBear
  • Start date
H

HeyThereLittleBear

there's a lot of negativity out there, so let's bring some positive.

if you're here, you have to love something about bmr. maybe it's the site itself, maybe it's the people. but there's something here that keeps you coming back and i wanna know what it is for everyone.

for me, i love bmr because of the community. i've been writing for 15 years now and i've never quite found a community like this. even on "sister" sites i didn't feel a bond quite like this site has. it's not a perfect place, no place is, but it's the best i've ever found.

it also has wonderful writers with great imaginations! i love this site for a lot of reasons. i have great partners, some are even my favorites, and i love my stories.

why do you love this site? what keeps you coming back?

The way this place makes me feel. Accepted. They say to each his own, and here, it doesn't matter what that is. Chances are, you'll find someone who is into the same things you are, and they won't judge you for it. IR we are all judged on so many different things. Here that doesn't matter. Age, body type, what kind of job you have, it doesn't matter. It ties in with what you said. Community. I like that, and it keeps me coming back. The freedom to be who I am, the people, the plots, it's all why I keep coming back.

The people, no doubt. You are a wonderful bunch and I feel lucky that my google search for a place like this pointed me here.

Learning people's dark, sizzly little secret desires. It's very exciting to learn what makes people tick...or more precisely, what makes them want to tick your tock.

Back
Top Bottom