Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Submissive in Denial ~ Dominant Female looking to be Tamed

None123

Meteorite
tumblr_static_tumblr_static_filename_640.gif

After almost 4 years of being away, I was recently bit by the role playing bug and I'm back again!

Overall, I tend to play more dominant females that are looking for someone to take control for once. I’m looking for a dominant male to take on that role. My characters resist at first, showing stubbornness and disobedience and requiring significant degradation and "taming" before breaking.

I prefer longer term plots around 2-7 paragraphs a post so our characters can develop a natural relationship over a short period of time rather than just jumping into smut. The smut does nothing for me if I don't have a connection to the characters or if their relationship does not seem believable to me. I prefer plots with psychological games, power struggles, and role reversals where the person that's typically in control suddenly becomes the victim. I also like plots centered around Lima Syndrome/Stockholm Syndrome. I like to be played with roughly.

I appreciate a lot of detail when it comes to actions, appearances, locations, and the thought process of your character. Good dialogue between characters is a must. I don't mind if it takes you a little longer to write, I prefer quality over quantity. I do like to chat OOC, I like to make sure you're having just as much fun as I am and if you're not, I will at least know something needs to change. I'd rather you talk to me if you're getting bored than ghost me.

Here are some simple pairings. I'm always open to trying something new so if you think we make a complimentary pair, PM me your ideas!

Modern Pairings [Me x You]:

Psychologist x Criminal
FBI Agent x Serial Killer
Kidnapped x Kidnapper (Or vice versa!)
Doctor x Patient
Professor x Student

I'm open to fantasy as well:

Apocalypse survivor x survivor
Victim x Vampire
Vampire Hunter x Vampire
Persephone x Hades
Psyche x Eros

Plots:

(1) A Craigslist Kidnapping – MC is looking for some excitement to break up the monotony of her everyday life. Rather than take a vacation or spend a night on the town, she opts for something a little more risky. MC places an ad looking to recreate her darkest fantasy: staging her own kidnapping. Unfortunately, this kind of request attracts all sorts of sketchy individuals but she is enamored with YC. He seems almost too good to be true. After talking for a few weeks, MC is comfortable enough to set up a time and place. MC develops an elaborate plan with YC as well as establishing limits. YC, however, is only interested in indulging in his own twisted fantasies and he has no intention of sticking to their agreement…

(2) The Great Seducer – (Can be played as either fantasy or modern) MC is an upstanding member of her community. Beautiful, innocent, and renowned in the religious community, she is a role model to all. Every one has their vices, however, and keeping hers in check was a constant battle. MC is driven by lust, her constant companion, and keeps her desires behind closed doors. Novels, movies, roleplaying, even dabbling as a cam girl, she tries to find an outlet but it all leaves her unsatisfied…YC is lust personified, her greatest temptation. Dark, predatory, and sinister, YC is determined to corrupt MC. He can either come to her as a demon or a friend, but somehow he knows about her dark secret. If word were to get out that she was not as pure as she appeared, it would ruin her reputation. YC decides to take advantage of this situation, set on fulfilling all of his desires as well as reveling in the descent of MC into carnal sin.

(3) Stalked in the City – MC frequents the city but lacks street smarts whereas YC knows every alley way. Coffee shop employee, street performer, homeless...whatever your occupation, MC encounters you nearly every day with a smile and a generous tip, but now it’s time to return the favor…You’ve exchanged some personal information during your brief but frequent meetings making YC a familiar, comforting presence which would make luring her to a location of your choice much easier.

(4) Cat and Mouse – YC is being hailed as the next Ted Bundy. Attractive, charming, and clever, it’s easy for you to lure your prey. Despite your extensive criminal history, you’ve managed to attract a cult following and the media adores you. There is one person, however, that threatens to put your game to an end…MC is an FBI agent who has been assigned to your case for months. She’s been obsessed with you, you occupy her thoughts constantly. She has been your play thing for quite some time and you’ve crossed paths occasionally. You think it’s time to finally have a proper meeting...

(5) Star Crossed Lovers – MC and YC have been childhood friends but were forced to part ways due to a family feud. MC is the daughter of an ex-capo, once working under the leadership of YCs Father, capo famiglia. MCs Father betrayed YCs family and as a result, the Don is now imprisoned…YC eventually takes over as the head of the family. MCs Father was quickly assassinated and MC seeks revenge on YC. Now without the protection the mafia awarded her family, MC goes into the witness protection program and becomes involved with law enforcement with the intent to avenge her Father. MC and YC are now rivals, torn by their desire to rekindle what they once had but also driven by a responsibility to their families. MC is passionate, hot tempered, and trigger happy…as much as she wants the assault on her family to end, the affection she feels for YC is clouding her judgement…

tumblr_inline_oyutn9d8gq1r96kb9_540.gif

Kinks:

My F-List

I'm really easy to please. My kinks are pretty simple, rough play, humiliation, degradation, threat of violence, consensual non consensual, breath control...I like to watch my confident, independent characters be mocked and treated like a child.

Limits:

Scat, anything to do with forced pregnancy, underage girls (although I can play, young, innocent and naive), heavy fantasy, rape (I prefer consensual non consensual), gore or intensely dark themes. I prefer a mutual attraction to form rather than my character hate the other, even if it comes in the form of Stockholm syndrome.

Send me a PM if you think we'd make a good pair!​

Back
Top Bottom