Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

A Warrior's Lover [LadyRaige x vonchance]

It may have been an immature game, but for some reason felt the need to bond with Shelur. The two barely knew anything about each other and if he won this he could probably learn more about her.

After a few minutes of panting Will had regained all his energy and was finally able to stand up next to Shelur. "Alright well, it seems I've won our little race. Even though you didn't seem to keen on trying..."

Taking a seat on the rock next to Shelur her noticed how her leather armor seemed to be straining her in the summer heat rather than actually protection her. "You know just because I'm a Human does not mean you have to keep your armor and suffer the heat just to be considerate..."

"Well, now that our little race is done I'd love to learn more about you how old are you, where did you grow up, I just want to get to know my companion better if it's not too much to ask Shelur?"

Peering up the hill Will could almost make out what seemed to be a cave. "Look up there it's that cave where our treasure is...Before we go in we should rest a little okay?"

She didn't miss his comment as to her state of dress. As if she would give him the satisfaction of watching her disrobe.

She half smiled. So he wanted to know more about her. She drank some more water before speaking. "I have lived for twenty two years, sixteen of which I spent training." She licked her lips before continuing. "I grew up in the same village I was returning to. We moved, but it was always the same faces." She stuffed her armor into her pack, the breeze ruffling her half shirt.

Our treasure, he'd said. For some reason, those words twisted her stomach in knots. An odd feeling to be sure, but nothing she couldn't handle.

Gazing up at the cave he pointed to, she smirked. It would be a steep climb, taking hours at least. She bent down, drawing shapes in the dirt.

"It will take at least three hours to get there, if we start soon." She pointed out a path they could take. "It is too steep to move quickly. Be careful, watch where you step, and stay hydrated." She thrust her waterskin into Will's hands, knowing he was parched.

His own had been long empy, the closest water source a way down the mountian, and if they wanted to get to the cave before night fall, they couldn't afford to back track.

"It must have been odd to move around quite frequently though right?" Will couldn't understand how she felt about moving around since he had always lived in his castle and was rarely allowed to go out without permission.

Looking up the mountain he could hardly picture how long it would take them to reach the top. As she began to draw something in the dirt Will hovered over her wondering as to what she seemed to be drawing.

”Yeah, it might even take longer to be honest.” The path she pointed out seemed like it was the quickest one, but it was incredibly steep. ”Alright then I think we should get a move on. We are probably already behind on time and by now your Father has probably found out you're gone now...”

Taking a swig of the water he had just been handed Will started in the lead once again. Even though she was the more skilled one it seemed she always was behind him. She was probably checking his body out, but there was no way he could prove something like that nor did he want to.

” Come on Schelur, I don't want to leave you back so far in my dust.” Will shouted from the lead position in a taunting manner. ”Or do you think you’re to slow to keep up?”

Shelur huffed in response. "I am not too slow," she called. "Were I to lead, you would be left behind." To prove her point, she jogged ahead of him, reaching the path the she knew would be quickest. He had better hope he remembered the path.

She turned then, aiming for an even steeper path, near vertical. She jumped, her powerful thighs propelling her upwards. She reached her first handhold, grappling for the next. Soon, she fell into the rythym, hand over hand, climbing the wall. She soon stood a a small ledge, about thirty feet from the ground.

"You lead to set the pace." She called, wiping sweat from her brow. "My pace is quicker, more rigorous. This is what I live for!" She flung her arms out to her sides, grinning broadly.

Will had stopped walking, staring up at her. She rolled her eyes. She'd done this much, why not a little more?

Breathing deep, she whooped. Loud and low, the sound echoed around her, creating a cacophonous chorus. It sounded, even to her own ears, as though an army aproached roaring their war cries. Out of breath she stopped, laughter bubbling past her lips.

"Come now, my Lord," sarcasm dripped from her tone. "Shall I lead, or should you?" She idly cleaned her nails with her dagger, awaiting his response.

"Oh yeah? If you're not too slow why don't you show me then darling?" Will was quite a full of himself type guy always thinking he was better since that was the way he had been raided. Watching as she went ahead of him he noticed her full buttocks swaying side to side and couldn't help, but wince at the sight of it leaving.

Bending around the corner he'd just seen his companion go around he was quickly caught off guard by the awe-inspiring sight of her scaling the mountain like it was a kids rock climbing wall. "Jesus Christ what have I invoked..."

"Yeah, I think I can tell!" Will could tell she was enjoying this her grin was brighter than that of the sun peaking over the end of the Earth in the morning.

In the last moment when Will couldn't be more wowed him by roaring louder than that of an armies warhorn and cavalry combined. "That's one hell of a sound you can make, mind teaching it to me?"

"Is that sarcasm I sense my lady?" Will said in a familiar way as he watched her idly clean her nails. "Well, I think after such an awe-inspiring display I'd love to see my lady lead me?"

Will had never seen such an astonishing display in his life. Not even his court jesters or any amount of men he had hired had amazed him in such a short span of time.

Okay, then. That was one hell of a turn-around. She shrugged. He wanted her to lead, and so she would. Shelur was tired and achy, she would push hard and make camp as soon as it was possible.

This human lord would learn to adventure or he would die trying. Stashing her dagger she shrugged out of her pack. She'd packed more than necessary, not knowing how long this adventure would go on for.

Pulling a rope from her pack, she tied it through the straps, lowering it to the ground. "I lead, you follow," she called, dropping the rope. "You carry the supplies!" She scaled the wall again, moving sideways, to drop down onto the path.

She chuckled as she jumped, knowing the pack was heavy, weighing nearly one hundred pounds. She would lead, just like she led her men. Shelur waited a few moments for him to join her, pack slung over his shoulders.

Without a word, she led on, pushing hard. The sun was sinking westward bathing the land in crimson light. She wanted to make it before nightfall, so they could make camp.

Her boots crunched rock, starting min-rockslides pebbles cascading down the path. Every so often, when Will fell too far behind, she would turn and help him. He had the most problems when it came to the final stretch.

A forty foot, sheer rockface was the only thing standing between them, and the cave. She could scale it easily, pack or no pack. But him? Shelur had her doubts about Will.

"Think you can handle it?"

"Yes, maam!" Will said as he pulled his hand to his head in a saluting fashion to his new leader chuckling a little. "Supplies?" Will had only a moment to be confused before the heavy 100 pack was dropped right into his hands. "By God, what have you stashed in here Shelur?"

Following closely behind Will almost always had a clear view of Shelurs strong body. It was no wonder she was such a successful raider. She had a beautiful hair that perfectly cascaded above her shape full buttocks, strong arms, and a well-toned body that any man would kill for not to mentions her curvaceous hips that were perfect for childbearing.

Once in a while, he would lose sight of her with her quick pace. This perfectly exemplified the difference in the two's skills, but Will was a quick learner and would not shy away from a challenge.

Eventually, the two reached the final level. It was time to scale this massive rock wall. This was Wills chance to show just how skilled he actually was.

"Pft, handle it? I guess it's your turn to sit back and watch what I learned in my youngin years."

Getting a running start Will quickly rushed to the Wall leaping up at least 3 feat in the air and clinging to a rock.Will would move swiftly as he rushed up the wall grabbing the rocks one by one by one until he would reach his destination. Within a minute he reached the top almost collapsing to the ground.

Looking down to the ground he saw Shelur and was quick to raise his fist to the air. "What did you think I was doing as a child? I was climbing trees every day, but it was always frowned upon since I was a Noble."

She was wrong about this human. Unused to travel, he needed slight coddling. But he did know how to climb.

Even burdened with a hundred pound pack, he scaled the sheer rockface quickly, making it to the cave entrance in just over five minutes. Granted, his form was sloppy and he nearly fell once or twice, but he'd make a fine infiltrator one day.

Shelur rolled her shoulders, loosening up. If he wanted to play, she would play. "You got lucky!" She yelled, finding her first handhold. "I can beat that!"

Shelur began her ascent, her ankles crossed, arms bulging as she climbed using only her upper body. She didn't have her pack, but she surely missed it. The weight and drag of it had made her feel more secure, normal even. As if she had never even left home.

Focus. Within minutes, nearly half the time Will had taken, she was pulling herself onto the ledge. She shook the kinks from her muscles before pulling on the pack straps. The knot holding the straps together unraveled, the bag hitting the ground loudly.

Her nimble fingers made quick work retying, before she shrugged into it. Waterskin in hand, she nodded. "Play time is over. You lead, I follow." She drank deeply, watter dribbling over her lips, running down her slender throat.

Will watched intently as he was bestid in no time. ”Alright well the cave is just around the next bend so maybe we should make camp at the entrance?” Will could tell she was obviously tired from the rigorous work the two had been doing.

Looking around for a moment Will waited for Schelur to respond before he started their adventure once again.

Once he bended the corner, he was greeted was greeted with an awe inspiring sight a cave entrance that was at least fifty feet tall and forty feet wide. ”Well this is going to be one hell of an adventure...” looking to the sky the time became apparent as the suns glowing light fell at the bend of the Earth once again.

”Let's make camp here so we can be prepared in the morning.” finding a couple of good logs Will laid down.the bag finally relieving him of the burdening weight as he setup the logs in a crossed fashion.

Pulling a flint and steel out of his bag he clicked them together making a distinct ”clicking” sound that oddly sounded like two rocks mashing together. Then on the fifth hit ”bam!” a light erupted catching the logs on fire.

Puutting the flint and steel back into the back Will took a seat on the hard ground with an ”Omph”. ”So why don't you tell me something about yourself? I barely know you, but I want to learn more if possible?” Will had just met her, but everytime he looked at her he felt an overwhelming need to learn more.

Back
Top Bottom