Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Kylo's seach thread XD

Status
Not open for further replies.

R'lyeh

Totally not here to steal souls...
Hello out there! I'm PrincessKylo, and i'm looking for some interesting roleplays. I've been apart of the RP scene for upwards of 13 years. I like to think i'm fairly literate and that i can post a decent amount if the story is good. I enjoy darker themes and taboo plots the most. I do require a story be apart of the RP, unless otherwise stated. I will put down a few pairings and ideas below but that doesn't mean i am limited to just those settings. Feel free to send me ideas in PM's if you think we'd be a good match. I am a female and i play females only.

Now that the basics are out of the way - here is a list of kinks i am willing to play, listed in no particular order.

Mild BDSM
Non con
Con
Vaginal sex
Anal sex
Incest
Age play
Bestiality
Multiple partners
Breeding
Pregnancy
Teaching
Virgin

Basically anything other than scat/watersports/vore i'm willing to at least discuss so just ask if you are curious. :)

Pairings - mine/yours

Sister/brother
Step sister/step brother
Daughter/father
Daughter/step father
Niece/uncle
Sister's best friend/ brother
Daughter's best friend/ father
Daughter/father's friend
Daughter/father's boss

Student/teacher
Student/ teachers
Good girl/ bad boy
Bad girl/good boy
Swimmer/coach
New hire/boss

Queen/servant
Princess/servant
Maid/king
Maid/prince
Kidnapped princess/kidnapper

Fandoms -

Harry Potter
Pokemon

MORE TO COME! Feel free to make suggestions as well!

Quick ideas -

Lessons - father decides it's time to teach his daughter about the world of sex.

Murders of passion - a serial killer given the name 'the director' is leaving bodies in compromising positions throughout the city, posed as if in the middle of adult films. A PI on the case seems to be a target, as there are clues directed to him.

My best friend - A teen girl found a video in her email of a girl having sex with her dog. With piqued interest, the teen begins experimenting, unknowing that her laptop was hacked and she's being watched through her webcam by somebody willing to pay to watch her with various other 'partners'

PM me if interested!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom