Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Universal Orgasms?

UseAlex

Supernova
I had this idea and I wanted to share it. I doubt it'll ever come to fruition, so it'll just be fun to talk about (unless some programmer out there wants to make a simple, web-based sex incremental game. If so, let's do it, lol)

So, this idea is for a parody of Universal Paperclips, based on sex instead. If you haven't played it, you can here:
http://www.decisionproblem.com/paperclips/

Be warned that it has a way of sucking you in for a dozen hours.

Anyway, in the original game, you are making paperclips and going to absurd technological extremes to make as many paperclips as possible. Eventually you are making hundreds of millions of paperclips a second and converting all matter in the universe into paperclips. In my idea, you are giving a girl orgasms instead. It starts off with you just rubbing her to make her cum, but it gets more and more extreme, of course, eventually making an army of sex machines to wring as many orgasms out of her as possible.

Then, just like in the original, things start to get silly. You research how to remove her refractory period and increase her sensitivity. You develop non-euclidean dildos so you can fit more inside her at once. You wire her nerve endings into every fleshlight on the planet so she can feel each and every one of them as if they were her own pussy. You build an army of sex machines to penetrate every fleshlight on the planet simultaneously. You get the idea.

I just love the idea that in the end game, this one girl is experiencing billions and billions of orgasms. :p

Back
Top Bottom