Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Have your way with your favorite celebs

I am back after a hiatus. To anyone who I abandoned any roleplays with, I am truly sorry. Life happened. That being said, I would love to start something new with you. Please read the last paragraph before responding and specify if you are looking for something long-term or short-term.

Think it'd be fun to kidnap Bella Thorne? Love Selena Gomez or Taylor Swift but hate their singing and want to gag them? How about creating your own little Pretty Little Liars Harem? Do you think Emma Watson or Victoria Justice might look good tied to your bed? Maybe you watch Supergirl and would love to see Melissa Benoist at your mercy in that hot little Superoutfit?

I don't have many rules or requirements, simply be literate, and let the smut make sense within the plot. I like to build up to the smut, not rush into it. I like to play out the background of the scene and eventual capture or blackmail of your chosen celebrity(ies). I like to delve into the psychology of the character's, not just jump into action without reason. I am not too picky about post length, but please at least one paragraph, and I will respond in kind. I try to respond at least daily. However, there are going to be times where I get swamped, and if we are doing a long-term roleplay, it could be 3-4 days. I will always do my best to let you know if there will be a delay, but I don't always see it coming. If we are doing a short-term roleplay, then that won' be an issue, obviously.

Also, I strongly prefer to play over PM's. As far as kinks go, let's chat about it, my only hard limits are no bathroom stuff, no gore or vomit or bodily functions, and I don't do pregnancy, but the threat of it is fine. Also, no bestiality. None of these are negotiable, but just about anything else is. A few things I don't care for, but in the right situation might be talked into, are anal, mind control or hypnosis. You are of course going to capture and dominate these girls, but they are not going to go easy. My favorite kinks are bondage, teasing, denial, a little pain, nothing extreme, think torment more than torture.

So PM me, and let's see if we can have some fun! For the sake of not having to negotiate who I will play, below you will find a list of celebrities I prefer to play, in no particular order. If you have someone else in mind, I may be open to it, and I am always open to play more than one at a time if you would like.

Danielle Campbell
Nina Dobrev
Jennifer Lawrence
Victoria Justice
Emma Watson
Bridgit Mendler
Melissa Benoist
Taylor Swift
Peyton Roi List
Selena Gomez
Hilary Duff
Ashley Tisdale