Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

A Human's Elf (Jaegerfox/Sweet_Bella)

She took the cup of tea from him and couldn't help but to think, this is not how things suppose to work. It should be the other way around. Tanelia blushed red when complimented her. The top of her ears became deep pink. She careful took a seat in the armchair and looked at the tea.
"I am not very skilled when it comes to cooking. I know how to do very simple meals and so on but that it." She told him as she thought it could be good for him to know so he didn't expect grand five coarse dinners and she could do one maybe...
"But for the rest of the duties will I handle just fine, master. How will I learn the way around here. Will I be able to go with someone for a short time or so?" She tilted her head as she looked at him. It was very different man and Tanelia enjoy it.

The young man smirked some as he saw her face turn red with blush. He took a slip or his tea as she comment on cooking meals. It was already that she knew some things, they would help her with that so she could be able to make meals of difference styles. It was good that she knew about how to clear and the other stuff. It was something that they didn't have to worry to much about. When she asked about if she would be go with someone on learning the mansion's layout. He nodded looking back at her, "Yes. Andrew help show you around and I can always help you as well." He said smiling back at her. "Any other questions?" He asked wanting to see if she wanted to ask anything else, the more she asked, he through the better position she would be in for not messing up.

She nodded. Glad that he was willing to answer whatever she had on her mind.
"What about working hours? When should I get up in the mornings?" Tanelia was a morning bird and had no trouble to get up whenever was needed. She asked a bit about him. What he did for living and if there was something she could do to help out to make things easier.
"Should I come to your bed this evening, master?" she asked to be on the safe side. He had paid very much for her so she assume he wanted to use her in all ways.

Vincent blinked as he through about it looking up at Andrew and they talked for a moment about what time she should start in the morning. The noble looked back at her, "7am. Andrew will be awake and he will show you the your morning duties. And you will be working until Noon and take a break and start back at 2pm and finish around 5 or so. Andrew will be there to help as I will when I'm around." He spoke as leaning back into his seat and answered her next question about his lifestyle. "I'm as you can tell a member of the nobility, but I am also a mage and I do jobs to help people in need. I see it as my duty to do so because I'm a Noble" he stated knowing that many in the nobility had no love of that and often look down on him. He was taking another slip of his tea when she asked about her cominf to his bed that night. He became to cough up the tea as he was taken aback by her question. He patted his chest to clear his breathing before he blinked then looked at Andrew. "Can you leave us please?" He asked withnthe Butler nodding and leave the room and away from them.

Vincent turned his attention toward Tanelia and gave her a small smirk, it wasn't one full of evil, it was one that had the feeling of caring and warm feeling. He placed his cup onto the table standing up and making his way towards her. His hand carefully touched her cheek as he leaned into her as she sat there. "Let me ask you, do you want to spent the night with me" he asked and his eyes soften as he looked into her own eyes. His thumb brushed against her lips following outline of her lip. "I'm not going to be like others and force themselves onto you. I want you to be sure you want to be with me? And if you want to, I will show you what it feels like to be loved". He said softly as he leaned in and softly kissed her forehead.

So she would get up around seven. It seemed like Andrew, the butler would help her out now in the beginning. She nodded. Seven am was not so early it would be like sleeping in each morning.

However after her question about her more nightly duties was Andrew told to leave and her new master almost choked on the tea. Now she felt stupid. Was she not supposed to be asking that? Tanelia watched him rise up and walk closer. He very gentle stroke her cheek. His eyes was soft, his hand warm and touches gentle. He told her that this was a choice of her own. It felt new and strange. Her choice. Tanelia was however a curious being and she wouldn't stop to wonder how he would be like. She even got a small taste of it as his lips was placed on her forehead. Tanelia nodded.
"I understand. So you wont be mad if I don't want to do this tonight?" Tanelia asked just to be sure,

He nodded softly looking at her, "no I won't. I want you to be ready" he said as he watched her still holding her cheek. She was a curious one as it seem like she was trying to know more about everything. He through that was a good idea, undoubtedly she got it from all of the other masters she had that she had yo be sure she did right or got punished. He smirked softly as he cup her cheek in his hand and lean toward her face until he was just inches away from her face and her lips. "I know that I'm your master, but is it okay if I did this?" He asked speaking softly just before pressing his lips against her lips in a soft tender kiss before he pulled back and looked into her eyes as his right hand helded her cheek with his fingers now rubbing along her ear. He now wondered what she would do and or say.

Tanelia looked up at him. All he did was gentle and soft. He assure her that he would not be mad at her if she did not share his bed this evening. Tanelia thought that might be a lie. Why would he not be?
Her master caress her cheek once more. Slowly did he lean closer and almost asked her if it was okay to kiss her. His kiss was just like his actions. Soft. It felt strange. Unknown. Almost gave her a tingle. For some reasons did she felt her cheeks become hot. He looked into her eyes and she felt his hand reach to her ears. That action made her shiver. It felt good. Her ears was a soft spot for her. She liked it.
"I...It's fine, master." she smiled back and did not want the rub to stop. It felt much better than that horrible pain that had been going through her a few moments ago.

Vincent saw her cheek become full of red as she blushed and her smile confirmed that she liked what he was doing. He nodded softly ad he continued to rub her ear as hr saw that it caused her to shiver in enjoyment. "Im glad", He would have to remember that for later. He looked deep into her eyes as they the two looked at each other he was starting to get lose in her eyes and wanted to feel her lips once more, "sorry. I want to feel your lips again". He said so as he rubbed her ear softly he lean back into her lips kissing her once more and this time holding it against her lips with his eyes closed. He wanted her to feel what he would be like, soft, gentle and not like those in her past. He helded the kiss for afew minutes before a phone began to ring. He pulled back from the kiss as he let go of her ear as well. He pulled out s cell phone that he had and answered it talking it on for a moment before hanging up. "Sorry about that. I have to step out for a bit. Have Andrew show you around and what you will." He said watching her for how she reacts to everything.

She gave him another smile. He didn't had that mean stare that most master's had. Tanelia was sure she could be able to push him away too if wanted. But his lips was not like she had felt before. Not forcing her into this. Tanelia relaxed under his touch. She closed her eyes and enjoy ear rub he did. This home was going to be interested she was sure of it.
But then did something ring. A rather joyful melody. Her master went to talk in it and he told her that he needed to leave.
"Of course, master." She nodded and rose up. Tanelia could understand that he had other duties to do and she needed to get settle in. She wanted to be able to look around here without worry.

"Tell Andrew i will be out and not to worry about supper got me. You guys make sure you eat." He said as he went getting his coat and left the house closing the door behind him. As heading the door close, Andrew walked back into the living room. "Did the Master leave?" he asked her as he went and picked up the cups and taking them back to the kitchen to clean them. "Are you hungry?" He asked wondering if she had a meal yet.

Tanelia looked up at Andrew the butler. She rose up and went with him.
"Yes someone called him and then he said he would be going out." Tanelia followed into the kitchen. "Hungry?" She looked at the butler. "Yes," She nodded. "Can I help out?"

The old man nodded as he began to pull the cooking pans and what they needed to cook. "How about pan-Roasted Steak with rice and gravy with some greens on the side?" He asked as he was getting everything ready to start. "Or did you want something else?" He hadn't forgotten that some elves were vegetarians and some weren't. "Its whatever you want. Most likely the young master won't be back until much later if he just left." The bulter said to her as he began to sharpen a knife. "And you do don't have to worry about asking for something that only elves eat. I know afew elf meals in my time" he human male said with a smile.

(Sorry for the wait. I have been busy with work)

"I prefer to not eat meat." She told him. "So I can just eat rice and vegetables. That is fine for me." Tanelia gave him a soft smile. "You don't have to any extra for me."
Tanelia looked around in the kitchen. She was starting to think that this would be a nice home. The butler was very sweet. "Is there anything I can do to help out?"

(Its fine. Work has been busy for me as well and it's just going to more. So just letting you know)

The butler nodded as he knew that elves didn't eat meat, but he wanted to check first. "Its no problem at all. We will put some to the side for the master later" he said as he places the knife on the cutting broad before getting the pans that he would use out. He pointed to the frigerator when she asked yo help. "Can you get the vegetables out and washed them for me?" He asked as he got the pans ready on the oven top. He started the rice as it would take the longest to cook. "After you wash the vegetables, can you cut them into smaller pieces please?" Hr asked making hia way to.get the steak out for them to use.

As They cooked, Andrew showed her afew tricks on how to make some meals and how the kitchen was set up. "So what did you two do after I left the living room?" Hr asked as he pour some cooking wine into the steak to bring our some flavors. "Did you have a nice kiss?" He asked smirking giving her a hard time about it.

Back
Top Bottom