Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

A Human's Elf (Jaegerfox/Sweet_Bella)

Jaegerfox

Planetoid
It was a sunny day in the city full of life, kids playing in the park, shop keeper running their stores, women shopping for the newest styles of clothes and men well doing their own things as men. A lone Noble ways his way pass the crowd only to stopped as he heard the breaking of plates and glasses, he turned and looked over to the source of the noise. There a young elf woman was on her knees trying to clean up the mess that she had just caused as her boss was yelling at her and starting to hit her with the palm on his hand. Elves had basically no right in the world of man. The young man turned his attention back to his original task and began to follow again heading his way to a tower entering it. He made his way to a elevator off to the side of the lobby, the one guard standing infront stopped him "pass sir?" The man showed the guard a pass allowing him to step into the elevator and made his way down underground. Once the doors had open, he made his way down the gold plated hall and into a huge Auditorium that was filed with many people. To most this would seem like a theater hall, but as the young man took a sit in a chair. The true purpose was revealed with humans elves on stage being sold off into slavery and it wasn't just any, only the best was sold there.

Tanelia let out a sigh in hope to calm her nerves. This was not her first time up on the stange, but she still was scared on what would happen when it was over. For the past two times had she been taken back to cages since she had been a no-sell. For some reason did that include a punishment. A harsh whipping. Like it was her fault that no one was interested in her. She could not help that nor do anything against it.
The guards made sure that the chains and ropes was fasten good on their slaves before they lined them up in a row. She made a face as the ropes cut into her wrists. They was already infected and it hurt terrible as the guards pulled extra harsh in the chains.
Tanelia was dressed in a short grey dress that made sure to hug every single form that her body had. Every slave wore that, even the males so the buyer wouldn't feel fooled. At first had it bother her... it felt like to be naked in front of the whole world to see. But now she was most grateful to even got allowed to wear something that cover her up.

Vincent watched as the guards brought a new group up onto the stage comprised of both males and females of young look elves and humans. They look like they were in good shape well where he sat was kinda hard to see if they were in good shape as it was known that the guards at time beat the slaves. As the auctioneer began to speak of each slave on the stage and as two were bought. He noticed a female elf, He just stared at the young Beauty as she stood there, it was like He couldn't take his eyes off. The short gray dress hugged her body well allowing him to see how well she was build. Just then the auctioneer began to speak about Tanelia, "now we have this young elf, been up here two times before and no sell. She is a beauty that will make a man very lucky, starting at 500." He said as he began the auction, Vincent was surprised that someone as beautiful as here was there. He pulled himself out of daydreaming as he heard that someone wanted her for some fun and raised their hand for 500. "500, we have 500. How about 550, can we go 550?" The auctioneer asked and slowly the price began to rise, people were comment enough that Tanelia would be able to hear them about how they would have their way with her. Vincent looked back at Tanelia and knew that he had to get her, so he stood up from his and began to walk down the walkway toward the stage. The auctioneer began to 1000, and was about to close when he was overspoken by Vincent who loudly said "1 million as he stopped at the front of the stage and looked at Tanelia with a gentle smile. "1 million sir?" The auctioneer asked abit shocked at the price. "Yes, 1 million, you know make it 1 million and a half" he said looking back at the man before looking back at the girl as the auctioneer closed out the sale and declared that Tanelia now belong to Vincent. He looked at her, "I will take you away from his place and you will be cared for" he spoke to her in a soft calming voice before a guard asked him to follow so that payment could be made and he followed the guard with another guard taking Tanelia as well to meet her new master.

She always ignore the shouts and the comments she could hear from the crowd. It was always something bad for her own sake. So it was better to be taken by surprise once she met her new owner. However even Tanelia was surprised when one man shorted out one million. Was he out of his mind? Did he not know how much money that was?
Tanelia was not impressed by that. But rather horrified. The price set the limit on what the owner did expect of her. One million... and a half? Did he just rise the price of his own offer? Did he not know how auctions worked?
The auctioneer didn't care about that. He had just got a lot of money so he hurried up to bang his club so the man wouldn't realise what a stupid mistake he had just made.

A guard pulled her away, just after she had heard her new owner say she would be care for. Well, she would have to see about that. Everyone made promises they could never do. But one and a half million.... He would be so disappointed when he realise she was worth that much at all.

The guard took Vincent yo one of the payment office so that he could pay for his new property. "A million and a half sir, and I much say. That's alot for just one girl that is unless and until now was a no sell" the Nobleman went and paid the man before looking st him "One's usefulness can't be based on what one sees." He said just as he heard the door open with the guard bringing Tanelia in. The man turned around and looked at her "hello, my name is Vincent, can you tell me yours?" He asked her before lookingnat the guard "remove her chains" he told him and with that the ropes & chains were removed, but the collar remained as it was the law for slaves for wear the collars to block their ability to use magic. But also any slaves would have to wear it to show that they were slaves.

She knew how to do this. First an office and then would they get out of here. Tanelia walked with the guard to the office and was placed in front of her new owner. She did not dare to look up more than to his shoulder. But the clothes she saw made it clear that he was a very high up noble. Apparently this was a man that held many surprises. Not only had he paid way too much money... now was he asking about her name?!
No one had cared about that before. It was clear that she was very uncomfortable with that and didn't really know how to respond. Meanwhile she stood quietly had the guard took away the chains.
"You have all the info you need in her folder." The guards told the noble.
The voice of the guard remind her that she should answer him.
"You may call me whatever pleases you..."

He looked over the woman that he had just brought as he waited for her reply about her name. Vincent's attention was brought to when they guard spoke about the folder and looked back at her when she finally spoke. It was easy to tell that she was uncomfortable about everything happend. His eyes glanced to the two other males in the room. "You may leave, I wish to be alone for afew minutes. I will let you know when to come in" with that the man and the guard took their leave and stepped out closing the door behind them.

Vincent opened up the folder that had her information in it, "Tanelia is your name?" He asked looking back at her, now as he was closer to her, he could feel how well her gray short dress hugged her body well. He blinked then smiled some after a moment, "I think that's a beautiful name and I will call you by that" he said before closing the folder and placing it back on the table. "Tell me something, the trust. Are you scared about everything going on?" He asked her as he stood there infront of her.

She saw the other's leave the room and left her alone with her new master. She swallowed hard.
Tanelia nodded as she confirmed her name, it made her very glad that she would be able to keep the name. Most owners didn't care about that at all.
Ge out the folder back on the table and she got his attention once again.
"Ye...yes I am, master."

He nodded softly as it not hard to tell that she was scared about everything, it was completely understandable in a way. "That's pretty normal in something like this. Let me ask you think. Were you mistreated while here? beating, assault, rape, anything like that. Your well being is my responsibility and I can make those who hurt you pay for it id you want me to?" he stated as he stood there looking at her noticing her wrist were injured from the rope and chains. He moved toward her standing infront of her as he softly took her hands and began to check her wounds "Do you have an more injuries?" He asked her as he saw how they were infected and had to be taken care of soon.

She shook her head. What had he expected. She was a slave. Of course the did mistreat them now and then. Some did it for fun and some of the times was it because of her own.
Her new master walked closer. He gently took her wrist in his hands and looked at the injures. Her back hurt slighty, but Tanelia thought it was nothing to worry him about. It would past.
"I am ready to go whenever you are, master."

He studied her injures abit longer as she gave her answer in her movements. Once she spoke. He looked at h3r nodding as he let go of her waists, "Good. We will take our leave then. "You may enter" he called out and the two men entered. "We will now leave, please have transport ready" he said with the guard nodding and left. Vincent took off his coat and placed it onto Tanelia yo cover her up. "We will have yo get you some clothes later" he said smiling softly at her before he picked up the folder and left the room heading to where the ride was waiting on them. Once there, he stepped into the cabin and waited on her to enter as well.

Finally was she going to get away from here. Finally! She felt her heart jump when they was stepping outside. Fresh air... The sky... Tanelia had not been out for a long time and she couldn't help but to enjoy the few seconds she manged to got before she got into the carriage. Tanelia sat on the opposite side of her master and looked around. It was now very clear that he was in a whole different league than her past owners. Tanelia's ears moved slightly as she couldn't help but to wonder about the future.

After she took her seat, he noticed that she suddenly cheered up somewhat. Must be cause she was finally out of that place. Once she took her seat and the carriage moved taking them yo their new destination. "How long has it been since you been outside?" He asked her as he looked over to her seeing her ears move he always wondered what would happend if he would touch them. The carriage moved through the busy street passing the many stores and building packed full of life. The young man looked out of the window watching the people as they passed. Eventually the carriage left the town behind entering the county side. After about a hour, they near their destination. Vincent looked up and smiled, "We have arrived. This is your new home" He spoke as the carriage pulled up to the front and the driver open the door letting Vincent to step out before turning back and holding his hand out to her to take.

"Oh I am not sure, master. Time is hard to keep track of without the sky." She explained and then did the same as him. Looking out on the street. There was many people in moving around, living their own life. It was rather amazing to see. She liked the cute small town houses but Tanelia was sure they would not stay here. Which was right. They left the city and went far out on the country side.
Tanelia had just started to grew tired when her new master announced that they had arrived. She took a look out and saw a grand white house. It was a beautiful home on the outside, but she did not dare to think what the inside would be like. She rose up after her master and then got out. Tanelia had not seen his hand to help her out since after all masters did not help their slaves. It was the other way around.

After Tanelia got out of the carriage, Vincent pulled his hand back and began to walk toward the front door of the mansion. The opens slowly open with a older human male , "welcome back my lord. Did you have a good time?" The man dress in Butler suit asked holding the door open. "Yes it was Andrew. I have brought some new help around the mansion. Her name is Tanelia, so don't scare her too much" the noble joked smiling with the old man shaking his head. "I will try my lord" he said looking at her after Vincent entered the mansion. "My name is Andrew, the head Butler of the family, nice to meet you Tanelia" he said holding the door open for her as well. Once inside, she would see a beautiful interior with Persian rugs, crystal chandeliers, and a breathtaking scenery. After she entered, Andrew closed the door and walked into the living room. "Andrew, please take care of her injures and start a bath for her. I will get some clothes for her." He said leaving Andrew and Tanelia alone, the old man looked at her. "Please take a sit, this will take a moment" he said waitint on her to sit. Once she did, he went over placing his hands just above her wrists and began to heal them with magic. She would noticed that he didn't wear a collar, so he wasn't a slave, but a worker in mansion. "How does it feel?" He asked her as he tried and heal her wrists.

A elder looking human greeted them at the door. He welcome his Lord back home and held the door open for them. Tanelia looked quickly over at the bulter. Have him a nod as a greeting as her master introduce her. The butler was dressed up nicely and her master told the butler to not scare her and the butler promise her would try not to. Why would he say something like that? Was the butler dangerous?
Tanelia saw the master walk away, leaving them both alone. She looked up slightly at the man as he introduce himself to her.
"Hello," she answer quietly and took a chance to look around in her new home. Everything was bright, clean and expensive. She got worried that she might made something dirty with her feet since she was not exactly clean.
He walked over to a chair and told her to take a seat which Tanelia did. Andrew, the butler took her hands gently in his and Tanelia knew right away that he was doing magic. The familiar sparks went through her.
The wrists was healed up in no time, but Tanelia felt worse. The collar around her neck and also felt the magic and thought it was from her. It was giving of a power of it's own like a teasing. It had made her all sweaty and got her eyes glossy with tears once the butler was done.
"No more magic please, no more..." She couldn't stop the shivering that went though her.

"My apologies Ms. Tanelia I knew that it would cause some discomfort, but forgot that it hurt you that much" he said as he finished healing her wrists. "Breath in deeply and breath out slowly, it helps sometimes". He said to the elf as he got a small towel and wiped her face getting the sweat and wiping her eyes some. "Its been a long time since I never wore on of those, so I forgot that it hurt you that much with just alittle bit of magic." He handed her the towel so she could do the rest herself. "I will get your bath started, please stay here. Feel wish to look around if you like" and with that the older human stood up and headed upstairs leaving her alone. Andrew didn't give off a bad feeling of being dangerous, but how he helded himself before did so that he could be dangerous if he needed to be, he was a powerful mage, but also was the Head Butler of the household.

She did as he requested and did inhale deep and out slowly. It was alright. She would be okay. She had just not expect him to use magic.
"It is okay, sir." She gave him a small smile. He was very sorry for what he had one so she would forgive him. Tanelia took the towel for him and fresh herself up slightly. She was going to be okay. Andrew, the butler was not so dangerous after all. He seemed kind and only meant well.
"Thank you." She gave him a shy smile. A bath sounded good. She longed for one already.
A bit curious did she look around where she sat. The strange pain was now fading well.

From her sitting position she would see that the interior of the living room was gorgeous with sliver, copper, and even gold lining and was the room was well maintained and clear as well. The room had a warm feeling to it in personality-wise. Above the fireplace, she would see a picture with a small boy with a small girl and his mother and father. The young boy was Vincent when he was 7 years old. After about 5 mins. Andrew returned. "Your bath is ready Ms.Tanelia, please follow me" he stated before turning and heading upstairs leaning her to the master bathroom. He opened the door, "takes your take time and enjoy yourself" he said before closing the door behind her and walking away. Once inside, she would see an large bathtub in th3 middle of the room. There were already everything she need to clear herself there next to the tub and some towels as well.

Tanelia got up and went with Andrew. She nodded and when the door was closed behind her did she walk up to the tub. After getting into the tub did she let out a soft sigh. She smiled and let out a tiny chuckle. This almost was too good to be true. The mansion was so bright and nice. She had been healed up and was now getting a hot bath. Tanelia was starting to get a good feeling about this home...
Tanelia made sure to clean up good and once she got up was the water already cold. She cursed for herself as she had taken way too long time.

The elf walked out of the bathroom with a towel around her.

As she was finishing her bath and just walking out of the bathroom. Vincent was about to knock on the door when she came out. He smirked as he saw her in s towel "I have some.clothes for you" he said as he helded her clothes in his hands. "Did you enjoy your bath? You were in there for quite a while" he said as he checked her out as she wore only a towel. "I will take you to your room so you can change".

She was a bit surprised to find her master right behind the door and therefore took a step back.
Still she nodded. "Yes sorry that I took so long master. I didn't realise that." Tanelia appologise and held the towel better so it would not fall. She then came along with him to her room. It was nothing overly fancy about the room. But it had room for a closet, a nice single bed, a matching side table along with a armchair. It was better than she had ever had has in her life as a slave.
"Is this really for me, sir?"

"Its quite already. I'm sure that you would take a long bath as it had been awhile hadn't it?" He asked as they got to her open and he opened in walking inside infront of her. He nodded as he laid her clothes onto the bed. "Yes. This is all yours" he said ad he stood back up looking at her. "When you are ready. Please come downstairs and I will show you around and tell you your duties." He said before taking his leave closing the door behind her. Once he was out her room, he sighed softly "wow, even in a towel. Her body is amazing" he through to himself before he headed downstairs to the living room.

She was glad that he was not furious with her. So far did he seem to be a calm soul, something that none of her past owners had been.
On the bed was a uniform laid out for her. Her master told her to get dressed and then head downstairs. She nodded and saw him leave.
Tanelia walked up to the bed, she let hang the towel over the armchair and then went to put the uniform on.
It was actually cute and went down to right above her knees. The fabric felt soft against her skin. It was not what she was used to but she could defently be.

When Tanelia was done did she head downstairs as she was told. Her hair was fixed up in a french braid. Tanelia looked around as she walked downstairs. This home was amazing and the best thing was that there was no screams what so ever. No terror... evil laughing nothing. It was peaceful and calm.

Vincent was sitting in a chain drinking some tea with Andrew walking in holding a tray with a new cup of tea on it. "Here you go" he offered to her. Vincent looked up at Tanelia and just smiled " My that fits you well. Very sexy in that outfit. " he said before he nodded for her to take a seat in a chain. "I'm sure you have questions on why your here. I will answer any questions you have. But I just want to let you know, that your job will be house keeping, so that means working around yh3 house in clearing, cooking and other things. I assume that you can do that, if not Andrew can help you with that. As he is the head Butler of the household." He said taking another slip or his tea before looking back at her waiting for her to speak.

Back
Top Bottom