Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Sunstone-esque RP (FxF)

Samanthab

Super-Earth
I'm looking to start a Long Term RP that is based in modern day and is Sunstone-esque in nature. What I mean by that is that like the comic book I do enjoy and crave the BDSM element in the RP, but I also want it to be character and plot driven. I enjoy brainstorming with my partners and figuring out where we want to take the plot and how we want to develop the characters. I'm looking to do this in modern day and I prefer to play sub. This should go without saying but if your a guy please dont PM asking to roleplay. Im a lesbian and while I have nothing against guys Im not looking to RP with you. My limits would be: No gore (I.e. Mutilation, body mod beyond some piercings and maybe a tattoo), No vore or scat (Water Sports are ok if my partner wants it), No beastiality (this includes furries). If your interested please PM me, Im generally good to reply to posts in afternoon and evening except for my days off then Im usually good all day. And I will still reply to messages on work days. This is one of my past times so Im looking for people who can post at least once or twice a day.

Back
Top Bottom