Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Lost and Found in Another World (LadyAmore and Melethron)

LadyAmore

Meteorite
Daeva like many centaurs, was born into a small family, raised by two loving parents, and left to live on her own at eighteen. She moved around, living in a few different places but found the peace of the forest inviting. However, she would be the first to admit that sometimes, it got a little lonely. The wildlife of the forest didn't make too much conversation. Often she sang to herself just to hear someone's voice. Daeva considered moving closer to one of the many villages and town in her land but then she'd miss the tranquility of the forest.

Sun shining, birds chirping, and a gentle breeze from the west. The forest surrounding her home was alive with wild animals and rapidly growing greenery. It was the typical spring morning in Daeva's neck of the forest. She awoke with the sun shining through the windows and striking her sleeping face inside. Her cozy cottage was set on top a small hill. The trickling of a stream nearby was the occasional occurrence after a heavy rain, much like the rain they had only the day before.

Daeva sat up from her bed, stretching, and standing to face her closet. She didn't have much of a variety in her clothing. There was no one she was impressing in the forest, so there was no point. From her closet she pulled out a baby blue top which matched her large sparkling eyes. The garnmet complimented her body as well, hugging her bountiful chest and waist. Daeva was a beauty. Her long golden hair fell in loose curls down her back with a long tail to match. Her face had a heart shape to it with soft features and a delicate nose that turned slightly upward. Her arms were long and strong, knowing hard work yet keeping their feminine features. Her skin was fair, highlighting the pink of her cheeks and the rosiness of her plump lips. Her face dotted with freckles and her arms and chest covered in light constellations. Her body and legs were well toned, her strong muscles highlighted by the golden sheen of her coat.

Upon getting dressed she slid a blanket over her backside and attached a basket to either side of her. Daeva was going to go out and harvest herbs and other goodies by the glade today. The area having the most delightful berries. Though the little garden by her cabin was prosperous, most couldn't be harvested quite yet. Nor was there enough variety to keep her interested. Daeva left her home in a chipper mood, lightly galloping to her destination. At her pace it didn't take terribly long at all. The high glade being a good half hour away with decent speed.

Nearing her destination however, something seemed off. "hmm?" she hummed curiously looking into the mud. There seemed to be hoof prints, that of a centaur perhaps? It was rare for others to come into this part of the forest. On closer inspection of the tracks, they appeared odd, spaced strangely as though they were struggling to walk. Could they be injured? Aid was surely a ways away. Daeva decided to abandon her previous mission in order to find this injured centaur. She quickly followed the direction in which the tracks pointed to.

The door to Mavis's room flew open, before the young lady strolled inside. Lithe arms threw her bag into her computer chair, passing it before she took a seat on her bed and began to sniff to herself. She was an attractive young lady. Her body was thin, pale. Perfect as a marble statue. Long hair with a gentle curl to it cascaded over either shoulder, while her body was concealed by a chic mix of black jeans, red tanktop and leather jacket. Mavis sat on her bed for a time, a sob escaping her red face as the minutes passed. Her eyes considered the hands clasped in her lap as if when she parted them she would find the answer to whatever was troubling her. Slowly, she rose again, pulling off her jacket before throwing it limply onto the floor. Her top and pants followed, leaving the young woman standing in her black lacy underwear. With a sigh, she climbed into bed, before rolling along the bed. Wrapping herself in the comforter like a human burrito. She breathed in, before laying her head along the pillow. With one hand, she pulled the blanket tighter around her, feeling her consciousness slip away. As she felt sleep slowly surround her, she muttered to herself.

"Maybe things at school will be better in the morning..."

---------------------------------------------------------------

The first thing that came to Mavis's mind was how hard her pillow was. It was morning, she knew that much. She could feel the sun on her face, and the sound of birds singing to themselves. It sounded quite loud though. Maybe she had left the window open. She gave a yawn, stretching her arms, thankful it was a Saturday morning. Then, her eyes opened. She was laying against a large rock or boulder in the middle of a glade, its surface likely sprinkled with moss. The sound of a brook nearby reached her ears, and the sight and sound of songbirds filled the forest glade. Mavis stared up for a moment, her mouth agape from a gasp that had died in her throat. Verdant green eyes looked up into the forest, illuminated by the morning sun, her mind blank for several moments, before a single phrase entered her mind.

I don't think this is my bedroom...

Her eyes stared out into the forest, before she took ahold of herself. She had probably just...climbed out of bed and gone for a walk? Maybe. But she shouldn't stay here. She could probably find a policeman or a kind Samaritan that would drive her home. She tried to stand, but her legs felt so heavy...she tried again, straining herself before falling forward onto the soft earth. Grass brushed against her breast and belly, briefly making her wonder where her bra and panties had disappeared to, before she glanced back at herself. Her smooth, feminine legs had vanished, to be replaced by an equine form beneath the waist. Blonde hair, matching her soft blonde locks hung from her lower half, four hooved legs splayed to either side.

Mavis couldn't resist a gasp of horror.

After about half an hour, she had slowly taken her time to adjust to her new form. She wasn't quite used to walking in her new form, but she could stand, if clumsily, and hobble. That would have to be enough. She had no idea what might find her out here. It might be someone who would try to help, or someone who might laugh at her strange new body...Mavis closed her eyes, trying to ignore her bare breasts before she willed her legs to push herself up. Shaking, her four limbs gathered beneath her before she rose with a start. She gasped in surprise, startled not only by the fact that she was on her own four feet, by by how high up she now seemed. But she couldn't stay here. With a clumsy footfall, she started forward, gazing around herself with wide eyes.

Daeva didn't have to look long before she found the creature she was looking for. As suspected, it was a centaur like herself. What she wasn't expecting was her immense beauty. Blue orbs scanned up and down the other's body, looking for injuries at first but then looking on in awe. She was flawless with her blonde locks and blemish-less fair skin. Even her bare breasts were perfectly shaped, milky white, perky and... why was she shirtless? She shook herself out of her strange thoughts. As much as she enjoyed looking upon the other she realized the other must have been in distress. What could have happened to have left her naked and walking in such a peculiar manner?

"Excuse me?" She called out hoping not to startle the beauty, her voice soft and full of concern. "Are you alright my dear? Can I help you?" Daeva approached the other, brows furrowed together in confusion and worry. She moved across the grass quickly and smoothly, her movements fluid like and coat shimmering in the suns light. She stopped less then an arms length away. "What happened?" she continued, blue eyes roaming the other's body more intensely looking for signs of injury. "Are you in any pain anywhere?"

Her eyes scanned over the other's bare breasts again. The other must have felt uncomfortable in this state of dress. Daeva removed her baskets from her back, setting them on the ground beside the two and slipped off the soft white blanket. Wrapping it gently around the others shoulders the centaur pulled it around the other, covering her up. "There you go." she said gently with a sweet smile. This not only benefited the stranger, but also kept Daeva's eyes from going back to them. Those at least were perfectly unharmed in any way.

As Daeva's words echoed across the forest path, the stranger gave a start. Clearly she was not expecting to hear another human voice in this forest. Her front legs lashed out, as if to flee, only for the poor woman to topple forward, landing on her front legs with a groan. Fortunately the only thing of hers that seemed harmed was her dignity. The blonde beauty's eyes raised, glancing fearfully to where Daeva approached. Her platinum hair flew to one side to reveal beautiful eyes. Soft and green as a bud in spring. For a moment, they seemed to shimmer with fear and distress, though as she caught sight of Daeva, that look left her eyes. The young woman watched the other Centaur approach, her mouth falling open slowly as something else overcame her expression. Surprise, and wonder.

Of course, from poor Mavis's place, all this was justified and more. The night before, she had gone to bed in a mundane world with her sad little problems. She considered herself grown up. She didn't believe in things like elves, talking trees or Neverland. She wasn't even sure if she believed in true love. Certainly not after last night. Now, she was staring straight at a centaur, as real as her own hands splayed in the mud before her. Perhaps it was understandable then that she had trouble mustering a response to the beautiful creature trotting towards her. Eventually she could feel her manners filter through her shock, and managed a response, her voice as soft and sweet as morning dew.

"I...Y-yes, thank you. I think I'm lost..." She felt the blanket wrap around her shoulders, enclosing her like a comforting embrace. She hadn't even realized how cold she was before. Her hands took hold of the blanket, pulling either end in her hand tight to conceal her naked breasts. Then Mavis's green eyes raised to Daeva's, and she smiled. "Thank you. I'm Mavis."

Mavis was quiet for a moment more, her eyes flitting over Daeva. She had never seen a centaur before. Well, another centaur. Daeva was far from a poor first choice either. A blonde beauty, with curled hair that cascaded over either shoulder. Her hair was more curled than Mavis's. She couldn't help but feel a little jealous, though Daeva wore it far better than Mavis would. Large, bright blue eyes and a petite chin gave her a look of innocence, and her flush ruby lips would have been very tempting to any man. And perhaps even any woman. Mavis did her best to chase that errant thought from her mind. Her mouth opened, before she hesitated. She wasn't sure how much she should tell Daeva. Her entire tale seemed too fantastical. But something inside her said Daeva would help her, if she were simply honest. "I...I am actually a human, or at least I was. I had just laid down in bed last night and I...I woke up here. I don't think I even know where I am..."

Back
Top Bottom