Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

(Nyoko& Mr.Penguin)

Tammy looked at her as he groaned in pleasure, "Yes, that feels quite good..." He says to her as she holds his big length. Tammy wondered if she even enjoyed this. Tammy was half tempted to tell her she didn't have to but, the pleasure of it was just too great to resist.

A smile crossed her face when he said he liked it, she kept her hand on his cock for a bit longer. She felt him get harder in her hands and soon she pressed her lips against his tip, hoping he would like this even more. She pushed more of his cock into her mouth and sucked harder on him. She had always had to please her old master like this. She knew this man was a lot gentler then she was and she liked that.

Tammy moaned in pleasure as she began to suck on his length. "You're quite good at this Elle." He said to her in a compliment. His hand softly rubbed the back of her head to show is liking to this. Tammy then sat up so that he could rub her back a bit too. "My I can't understand why he would want to give you up." He said to her as his hand went back to her head to rub it.

Elle looked up at him, "I guess Master Alexander didn't want me anymore, but I already like you better..." She replied and went back to sucking on his length. Her mouth moving up and down on him as she tried her best to please him. She had been a pleasure slave for a long time so it was only natural for her to try and make him happy like this. She used her tongue to rub against him as she sucked more.

Tammy smiled at her as she sucked. Groaning in pleasure he looks down at her. "Would you.....would you like to ride me?" He said nervously as it seemed more exciting if she was riding his length instead. Though he didn't want to push anything on her she didn't want to do after all. Tammy looked at her as he rubbed her head.

She pulled her mouth off of his length and moved up him so her pussy was right over his hard cock. His question was as if he had given her an order, she nodded, "Of course I will, master." She pressed herself against him again and moaned as he slipped inside of her. She was by no means a virgin, but still nice and tight. She pushed herself up a bit and started to ride him, moving herself up and down on his cock, panting as he moved inside of her.

Tammy groans to feel her tight pussy clamping around his length. He looked at her for a moment before placing his hands on her hips to help her push his length deeply into her. "Oh yes!" Tammy says in satisfaction. "That is great, keep it up!" Tammy says as his on hips buck up to her's.

Elle was so happy to have his approval and kept moving up and down on his length, gasping as he helped her move on him. She kissed him on the neck, enjoying having him inside of her. She panted and moved her hips more, "I'm going to cum soon, may I master?"

Tammy smiles at her, "Of course you can." He said to her as he slid his mouth to her breast and began to lick and suckle on in. All the while he went at a faster pace bucking his hips to her. His hands clenched her ass nicely and continued to pull her down hard on his length. Tammy himself could feel himself ready to cum any minute as well. He began groaning more in pleasure as he closes his eyes.

She gasped as he suckled her breast, "Master can go ontop if he wants." She said after feeling him pick up the pace, almost like he wanted to pound her harder then he was. She felt him throbbing inside of her, he could cum in her if he wanted, she wouldn't protest. She gasped and moaned as she grew closer to her orgasm.

Tammy looked at her with a smile before rolling over so she was on her back instead. "Ok." With that he began to pump harder than before with his hands rubbing her breasts now. His lips retreated back up to her lips as he begins to passionately kiss her as groans of pleasure escape his lips. Tammy finally feels his length burst with cum right into her. For a few seconds his thrusting stopped as he pushed far into her. Though slowly he pump his length in and out of her.

She smiled as he moved her to her back, she preferred being on bottom and looked up at him with a smile. Her moans continued as he thrusted in and out of her. She kissed him back, so happy that he was enjoying this, it meant she was doing something right. She gasped when she felt his cum shoot inside of her, and she closed her eyes, enjoying the moment.

Tamirus kept pumping into Elle. After all she needed to cum too. Panting a bit he smiles softly to her before kissing her lips softly. "You are quite good at this." He said calmly looking down to her. His hands then went about playing with her breasts again. His lips went after her neck and he began to suck and nibble on it.

She panted and moaned and with a few more thrusts she felt herself shudder and she came all over his cock, "Of course im good at this.... my last master expected such services." She smiled and looked up at him, so enjoying her orgasm. She smiled at him, "Though, he never worked to hard to get me to have a orgasm, thank you master." She kissed him on the neck and then the lips.

Tamirus looked at Elle with a smile and kissed back. Though he rolled off of her and cuddled against her form. "Well, you are welcome." He said softly as he let his hand trail through her hair. "Well, we have a nice busy day tomorrow." He smiles before closing his eyes and drifting off into a pleasant sleep state. Though he still cuddled to her as he slept. His head rested on her shoulder.

Elle curled up against him, her head resting against his chest and his head on her shoulder. She liked his warm body against hers. Even sleeping with him was better then her old master, he didn't hold her as possessively as the noble did. Soon she had passed out with him, sleeping the best she had in a long time.

Morning seem to come by so quickly as his eyes opened. Blinking a bit to see her sleeping form against him. He couldn't help but, smile at her. His hand rubbed her head a bit before kissing the top of it. With that he slowly moved from her as he began to put clothes on his body. Once he was done Tamirus watched her a bit to see if she'd wake up. Though he left her dress on the bed for when she did get up. Then he headed down the stairs.

She woke up as soon as he moved from the bed, she had trained herself to wake up from even the slightest movement. She was sitting up by the time he was dressing. "Thanks for the dress, master." She smiled and stood up to slip it on. Once she was dressed she walked over to him, "What chores need to be done today?"

Tamirus smiled at her, "Well, breakfast would be nice and I was meaning to clean the house but, work has been preventing me to get much done. Though if you are able to finish that then any help around in the workshop would be nice. Tamirus says to her as he kisses her forehead. "And any nice bit of help you can think of would be good too." He says heading down the stairs and relaxing down in a chair to wait for her to cook his meal.

Elle nodded and looked around for her clothes, dressing quickly as he spoke. "I'll get everything done. Don't you worry master." She smiled and followed him down the stairs, "Though, you'll have to teach me the stuff you like." She told him, she would have to learn all about him in order to make him happy, which was her job essentially. She looked around, making sure she knew were everything was as she waited for his reply.

"Well, I like fried eggs with a side of milk. I usually like things sorted out by what looks similar or what have similar purposes. Cleaning wise that is. If you get done cleaning I'll tell you what else to do. Ok?" He said waiting for her to cook his meal. Tamirus smiles at her, "We also got to buy you some new clothes. Can't wear only one dress forever. We'll get you some clothes you like if you do a great job today. Ok?"

She smiled at him and pulled out some things to cook with, "That would be great. Do I get my own room, or will I always been sleeping with you?" She grabbed some eggs and started to cook as she spoke. Luckily she was a good cook, and had kept her other master happy with her meals. She also wondered if he would make her wear anything to mark her ownership. When she finished with his meal she set it down in front of him. "Enjoy."

Back
Top Bottom