Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

(Nyoko& Mr.Penguin)

Nyoko

Supernova
Alderan, a nice size city nestled at the bottom of a mountain, a castle to the north where the king lived and then rich nobles lived around the castle. Alexander, a high ranking noble just so happened to live near the castle in a grand house of his own. He was very rich, with many luxuries and many slaves. Alexander was sitting in his large living room, sipping from a drink brought to him buy his slave, Elle.

Elle, a small girl, with typical clothes for a slave, simple dress, yet nice because of her master's status. She was a tame slave, loyal and obedient, but even with these qualities her master often got angered at her. Her hair was brown, and fell to her shoulders, her eyes blue, but no one seemed to look in them anymore, she was just a slave after all.

Alexander demanded more to drink and she supplied, talking to a guard who had walked in about a man outside the door who had brought an order for him. "Wonderful, send him in." The man said and pointed to the floor, Elle sat at his feet. She always had to sit here, it was her place he said. She had learned her place well and even though she wasn't very happy with it, she learned to deal with it.

Tamirus or Tammy to his friends walked slowly into the room. His body was quite strong for a man of 21 but, black smithing tends to make the body much stronger than most people. His green eyes trailed around the room for a bit. Then his eyes looked at the girl as he smiled. He saw her many times before. "Well, the shipment was brought in by the guards as usual." Tammy said to the man. His hair was jet black and long but, covered by a green bandana(sp?). The rest of his attire was that of a blacksmith apron, a white sleeveless shirt, and tan pants. Tammy waited for his nice pay from the 300 swords he made.

Elle saw the man look at her and she smiled at him, no one ever looked down at her. Alexander welcomed the man happily, "Please sit, enjoy yourself, would you like a drink? Of course you do! Slave, drink." He muttered and Elle rose to her feet leaving the room to grab another cup for the blacksmith. Once she was gone the noble smirked, "Fine piece she is. Though, I might sell her and get a new one. She's to tame, no fun to beat anymore."

Elle returned soon and poured the man a drink with a small smile and then returned to her master's side, but on her way over she hadn't been paying attention and tripped, dropping the thing of wine onto the floor, and it broke. She fell too, but picked herself up quickly and whimpered, "I'm sorry master." She replied, but Alexander had already stood up and kicked her back, growling, "Thats it your gone, tomorrow your going to the market and I'm selling you, clean this up and get out of my sight." He roared and Elle hurried to clean it up.

Tammy watched her try to pour it but, slipped up. Though he quickly frowned to see him kick her, "You don't have to be so rough on the poor girl..." Looking at her for a moment then he smiled, "Well, if you're gonna give away how about you sell her to me? I could always use a sweet little hand helping me." He said smiling to her. "Tell you what, I'll sell you all the swords for her instead of the normal cost. That seems like a fair deal....yes?"

Alexander stopped and looked up at the blacksmith, "Don't tell me how to treat my slaves. You want the girl?" He pulled Elle up by her arm, Elle looked scared and whimpered slightly. The noble man threw her at his feet, "She's yours, but I warn you, she's a bit used." He chuckled, "Sure you don't want another one? I've got others." He shrugged and returned to his chair, leaning back in it. "Thats a nice fee your giving me for her. "

As she falls towards him he catches her. Listening to his words he just smiled, "She seems quite fine to me. I bet she'll be quite helpful to me." He said as he playfully touched her noise. Then he lifted her up and sat her on his shoulder, "For her....I think she is worth it." With that he turned around and headed off. He wasn't much to talk pleasantries with a noble.

Soon enough they found themselves at his cart with an oxen that would pull it. "This here is Butch. He is a good worker." He said to her before setting her down in the cart. "I hope you don't mind the long trip back....Say, what is your name little girl?"

Elle wasn't sure to make of what had just happened. She was upset that Alexander didn't want her anymore, but this new man seemed very nice. She was surprised as he carried her to the cart and she looked at her master, seeing him a bit upset as the man just walked out. When they were at the cart she sat down quietly, only speaking when he spoke to her. "I don't mind, master. My name is Elle." She smiled softly, he was nice.

"Ah, you are well mannered ontop of being cute." He smiles and rubs her head a bit before making the oxen start in a trot. "Though you don't have to be so formal now lass. Speak your mind if you have to." Tammy says to her, "Oh the name's Tamirus. Though most call me Tammy." He says to her simply.

She smiled from his compliment, "Thank you, sir." She replied. He was a nice man, a much better change from her old master. She just hoped his nice attitude wouldn't disappear, sometimes that happened. She sat quietly on the cart for a while, glancing over at him occasionally. "May I ask something, sir?" She looked over at him, a smile on her face. She felt a bit comfortable with him, he was actually letting her speak her mind.

Tammy looked at her while they rode down the road. "Sure ask away." Tammy said to her as his eyes stayed on the road. His face stayed soft and kind. Though he couldn't understand why he would be annoyed with her. She was a sweet little girl who seemed to do just about anything you asked her to do. Though he just presumed he was a spiteful man.

"What will my duties be?" She asked him, she didn't want to anger him at all so knowing what he expected of her would be good. She didn't mind to do ask he asked, she could clean cook and even other things. She was a good servant, even if her old master called her various bad names at times, she always tried her best to please.

"Duties eh.... Hmmm, well someone to get me simple supplies while I work would help alot. Oh, and cleaning too. What other things you know you're good at doing?" Tammy asked her with a smile. Though he didn't want to over exert the poor girl. Tammy looks up at the nice blue sky. "Been a nice day. We might be able to make it back before nightfall if this weather keeps up.

Elle listened as he spoke and nodded, "I can do that. I did much more with Master Alexander. I can clean very well, I was in charge of keeping his entire bedroom and living area clean. Also serving drinks and such..." She looked up at the sky, gazing into the cloudless horizon, "You must have come far to deliver your goods to him, do you live alone?" She asked him, it seemed unlikely that a married man would buy a female slave.

"Nay, I have not found a lass to betroth myself to yet." Tammy says to her. "Though it is just a days trip to the castle. I live in a nearby village." He says to her. "I hope you'll enjoy your new home. You will certainly make things a lot easier for me for now on." He said as a form of a compliment. "Oh, and if you do extra good I'll even get you nice gifts and what not." He didn't get much of a chance to being around anyone so it was a nice change.

"I'm sure i'll enjoy it a lot, much better then my last home...." She replied, and smiled at him again, "Gifts? That be nice, but its my job to serve you, no need to give me much. i don't ask for much." She really didn't, a nice place to sleep, a good meal and clothes was all she ever needed. She was curious about one thing though, would he ask sexual favors of her? She had to with her old master, but she felt awkward asking him that.

Tammy looked at her, "Modest to boot." He smiles. "Don't worry, even you need some nice things every now and then." Tammy said as they continued on. Though night fall came fast as they finally entered the village. "Ah, home sweet home." He says as he parks the cart by the blacksmith building. Getting off he helps her down. Then he lead her to the house right beside his shop. "Hmmm, I don't have a bed set up for you at this moment.... I hope you don't mind bunking with me for the night. If not you can take my bed for the night while I sleep downstairs." He says kindly. The house was quite nice for a villager atleast as it had two floors and a cellar.

"Thanks, sir." She beamed at him and was happy to see when they finally got to the town. She jumped off the cart with his help, "Thats fine, I don't mind sleeping with you." She used to sleep in the same bed as her last master, well usually only when he was in a good mood. "Theres no need for you to sleep downstairs, if you want your bed alone, I can always sleep on the floor too." She replied, and happy to see he had a decent home.

"You sleep on the floor? No no no. You'd be all sore cause of that and that wouldn't be good. No, you may come to bed with me." He smiles to her as he heads up the stairs. He merely took his shirt off once he reached his room. Which showed off more of his strong body. After that he slipped into bed expecting her to come in soon.

"Yes, sir. I will then." She smiled at him and follows him upstairs, "I think I'll go get ready..." She replies and leaves the room. Whenever her old master wanted her in bed with him, she knew the rule was to come to bed nude. She had wondered what he wanted from her sex wise, but he had taken off his shirt and invited her to bed, she didn't really doubt what he wanted.

She returned to the room and to his surprise no doubt, she was naked, blushing slightly, but she walked towards his bed and sat down next to him on the bed.

Tammy's eyes widen a bit to see her in nothing and coming in bed. "Um, I take it you like sleeping in the nude?" Tammy said keeping a calm voice as he didn't want to upset her in anyway. Though Tammy had to admit her body was quite lovely.

She had a very lovely body, one of the reasons Alexander had her in the first place, but a few scars covered her body. Some were faint others were a bit more noticeable, she had no doubt known her fair share of beatings. She climbed into bed with him, blushing a bit, "I'm hope you aren't displeased." Her back he would noticed was far more scarred then the rest of her body, it seemed her last master had a temper. She laid down next to him and pressed her breasts against his chest.

Tammy watched her get close to him. This made his own face turn a slightly red. Though he merely wrapped his arms around her. Something just made him feel bad for how many scars she had. His hands slowly rubbed her back. A small smile came to his face, "There isn't a way you could displease me lass." He said to her. He knew he should of said no to this but, weird emotions and the loneliness made it where he didn't.

Elle was happy to know he approved of her actions and her body. She snuggled against him as he hugged her, "Is there anything I can do for you? I do have... other skills." She blushed and looked up at him, her breasts pressed against him still and her legs wrapped around his. She was ontop of him now, and his crotch almost against her, but he had his pants on still.

Tammy looked at Elle with a blush. "Well, err....do what you think is best." Tammy said to her as she quite frankly was getting him aroused. Tammy wondered just what all she could really do. She could already feel a nice bulge in his pants that pushed at her.

Elle felt his hard on press against her and she reached down and pulled down his pants, "Then I'll just do what my old master liked." She moved down his body, until her head was near his crotch. She pulled down his pants until his cock was out of his pants, and she touched him, rubbing him gently. "Does my new master like this?"

Back
Top Bottom