Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Chef and the Gangster (Garnet x TheUnknown)

Garnet

Super-Earth
Anna Scott had started her first month in her new job off, stressed but full of energy. It wasn't every day that she was in charge of a restaurant's Grand opening. The brunette had fought her way through culinary school and up the kitchen hierarchy for years. She knew one day she would either be promoted to head chef or open her own place and take the position there but the curvy young woman had never expected things to happen so soon! Her boss had decided to open another restaurant and had chosen her as head chef and put more anxiety and responsibility on her than she had every had before. Thankfully the opening month had went swimmingly and once the critics reviews poured in, they were booked solid. Anna had risen to the challenge and had trained an excellent staff however...she was exhausted. The owner had all but forced her to take a weeks vacation from the kitchen which she agreed reluctantly with plans to check in add often as she could.

That little plan went up in smoke when she ended up walking in on a fight in her alley. The chef had spotted the knife and before she knew what had happened, she had bludgeoned the man over the head with a cast iron skillet. The other one was tackled into a dumpster by his victim. His very belligerent tattooed victim. The tall man had nearly broken her phone when she tried to call him an ambulance but had no way of getting any other treatment. It had taken a lot of pleading that turned into arguing that turned into her threatening the injured man with her pan before he agreed to let her patch him up. What she hadn't expected was how badly he had been hurt. Once she had taken care of his wounds the best see could, he had passed out on her! The brunette had fed him every time he woke up and tried to convince him to go to a hospital but had stopped when the pierced man threatened and attempted to leave. It took her a while to drag his muscular and heavy body back to bed. That was three days ago and he now was starting to recover.

"Morning. Hey your colour has improved. Ready for breakfast?" Yawned Anna giving him a smile seeing him already awake on her couch. She stretched making her little black vest that her large breasts stretched out, ride up her stomach as she headed into the large open plan kitchen. Her plump rear was covered by a small pair of peach shorts and her brunette curls were mussed as usual. She never really bothered to do her hair other than giving it a quick brush unless she was going somewhere or going to work. "So Spanish omelette, pancakes or croque monsieur? Any preference? I'm making coffee too if you want some?" Asked the still sleepy chef after staring into the fridge for a few moments. While he was deciding, she pulled her hair into a bun and began washing her hands. Anna would have to go shopping soon if he was going to stay longer, cooking for two including someone who was injured required her meal plan to change drastically. At least she didn't have to make any more bone broth, getting out the marrow was particularly time consuming but it was fantastic for iron.

RE: The Chef and the Gangster

The phrase 'women can be difficult' was not even close to what this little brunette was capable of doing to Drake's sanity. Like any well rounded twenty-six year old straight male, Drake had his fair share of experience with women but he'd had his experience with women in a gang. They knew when to shut up and if they were dealing with someone of particularly high rank they knew that fighting with said man was not going to be a win for them. None of those were the case with this little cast iron wielding chef who'd come out of a restaurant and bashed one of his attackers over the head four days ago. After he'd dealt with the stunned partner of that unfortunate attacker, he had spent the next ten minutes arguing with this woman about not calling the cops. He almost broke her damn phone because apparently 'I don't need an ambulance' was code for, 'Yeah go ahead and call em'.

It was only after she'd turned that deadly hunk of iron his way that he finally just gave in and let her patch him up which again involved a lot of pain his way, this time more physical then mental. He wasn't sure exactly when he'd passed out from the exhaustion of it all, but he did know that he'd fought her tooth and nail the whole time. Now, he was waking up on a random couch, apparently in her home. His right side was bandaged up as was his left cheek. Rolling his jaw to test the flexibility of his injuries he heard a few pops and winced before rolling his bruised shoulders and sighed. Well it wasn't the worst he'd been roughed up and it wouldn't be the last time either. Hearing her chipper yawning voice he looked over and narrowed a pair of ice blue eyes on her as she walked past him and headed to the kitchen. His stomach sure did answer her questions but as he sat there he tested his legs by standing and when he saw that they would support him well enough he reached for his boots.

"No need. I'm healed."
He said as he started to put his boots on. He had no desire to stay here. He needed to get back home for one, take a shower...or a bath to relax his sore muscles and he had to call the boss to let him know that A, he was alive and B, find out what happened with the deal he'd been working on. Drake was a Captain in his gang. High ranking yes but not top dog. He preferred to do things on his own rather than sending some random soldier to go do the job, mainly so he could make sure it was done right the first time. Either way, he had to report in and that wasn't possible with this little chef keeping his ass glued to the couch. The only high light to this morning was seeing one hell of a nice ass parading around as it was encased in a pair of light peach colored shorts.

Anna started up her coffee maker taking a long breath of the smell to make her up trying to hide a smile at the sound of his hungry stomach. "Huh? But you're hungry aren't you?" She asked turning around to see him putting on his boots and standing up. "Shit hey not again!" Squeaked the chef rushing over to him. This wasn't his first escape attempt, in fact the last time he tried to leave she had to catch him before he brained himself of the coffee table. Before then, he had fallen on her. It took her half an hour to squirm from underneath that very muscular body and haul him back to the couch. The brunette held her hand against his chest looking panicked at where he might fall this time when he seemed to just stand there. He wasn't even swaying.

"Wow you're tougher than I thought. I thought you were going to fall on me again." Laughed Anna still cautiously watching him with her hands still on his chest. He was quiet a bit taller than her, maybe a head so she had to look up at him giving him a perfect view down her tight little top.

"I guess you are better or something least better than you were. I'm glad." Anna sighed looking genuinely relived before taking a step back. "But you shouldn't leave without breakfast. I live close to my restaurant and I don't want to find you passed out. It's bad for business You're not fully healed and staying for breakfast won't cost you anything." she said in a firmer voice resting one hand on her wide hip. Whatever part of her should have been intimated by the bright haired punkish man clearly wasn't doing its job but if she was easy to order around, she probably wouldn't have progressed as a chef. Speaking of which, Anna did want to check back in with her crew soon but getting the stranger feed first was priority. "It won't take long and it would make me stop bothering you." She continued with a little grin that seemed a little embarrassed from threatening him with a pan.

"Either way... I'm going to have some pancakes. I'm Anna by the way. I told you when I got you to my apartment but you were in and out of consciousness." Called the chef turning and walking to the kitchen starting to whip up her batter letting him have a long look at her ass not too aware that her cheeks were on show and were jiggling slightly as she walked. Pancakes were simple and quick even making then from scratch with her equipment. It wasn't long before she had a steaming batch ready sprinkled with powdered sugar, topped with bacon and make syrup. She added a couple bowls of fresh fruit to the table and sat down to tuck in smiling at the result.

Drake stood there looking at the woman with a raised eyebrow as she spoke about him being tougher than she thought. If she'd taken his top off to patch up his side, which he was assuming she'd done, she should have seen a shit load of knife and bullet scars. That alone should have told her he was tougher than the average man walking down the street. Seasoned gang bangers like himself were a morticians worst nightmare since they had to not only find the cause of death but also document each scar and mark. It was arthritis just waiting to happen.

As he looked at her, he did in fact have a good view right down her shirt but he didn't seem affected by that since he wasn't really too fond of the little woman currently keeping him prisoner. When she mentioned food again he sighed heavily.
"Fine. If it'll get you to get off of my back."
He grumbled as he watched her walk towards the kitchen once more. While the sight of her cleavage didn't do much for him, Drake was an avid appreciator of a nice ass and she had one that on any normal day would make him drool. Smirking a bit he shook his head as he carefully walked to the table.

Sitting at the table he practically inhaled the food she'd given him simply because he hadn't really eaten anything solid in the last few days and he was in a hurry. Three pancakes down and some fruit for natural energy, then two pieces of bacon. Wiping his mouth with the back of his hand he downed his water and stood up.
"Thanks. For the food and the patch job."
Was all he said as he stood up and walked to the kitchen to put his plate in the sink but he'd stood a little too fast and gotten light headed because of it. This caused him to dip forward and while she was at the sink putting her own plate away, his body soon became flush with hers.

His hips pressed against that wonderful ass of hers and his chest to her back. Hissing a bit he sighed.
"Stood up too fast. I'm fine."
Growling a bit he put the plate in the sink and stood back up. He needed to get out of this house. He needed a shower and NOW he needed to get laid. Being pressed up against the little fire cracker of a woman was turning him on. Proof he was feeling better anyway, he was just happy he didn't pop a chub, not fully anyway.

Anna felt proud of herself for not calling him a baby from the way he has reacted to bring taken care of. He had complained about every little thing from her feeding him, he had nearly spilt half his soup trying to feed himself, to not letting him leave till he could stand. Stubborn man...but easy on the eyes. She always had a bit of a thing for tattoos and she had definitely seen quite a few on him between all those scars of his. She wondered how his doctor delt with him or whoever it was that kept this strange man alive.

"It will~." She chirped with a grin. She ate at a slower pace than him but she only had one pancake and a few bits of fruit. She would finish the rest when he left so she could properly appreciate it. Anna swallowed her irritation at how quickly he attacked her food but let it go. He had been in soups and broths for days to help his body recover, she couldn't blame him for diving on something more substantial.

"Are you going to tell me your name? I've just had to call you purple guy or piercing guy in my head you know." She said finishing her plate and taking it to the sink. She hated bad manners and not introducing yourself was at the top of her list of pet peeves especially when names were so essential for working in the kitchen. Anna needed to know the exact task everyone was one it the kitchen would fall into chaos.

"You're welcome. Try to get looked over or I'll have to tie you to my bed if you pass out in my alley again." Smiled Anna with a hint of playful teasing in her voice. She had just finished cleaning the syrup off her plate when he was suddenly pressed against her drawing a sudden squeak out of her. Anna had just thought he would skulk straight out the door not crush his hips against her bubble butt. "Are you alright? I'm not going to trap you here but don't push yourself." Mumbled the chef in a soft voice unable to stop her ass from tensing up against his crotch.

"It's alright. It's not like I minded." She replied in what should have been a reassuring tone but changed into a naughty one by the expression on her face. Something about that little blush and the smirk tugging at her lips seemed to tease him as though she was the one who had squished him against the sink. It wasn't her fault that his growl had been right by her ear and had sent a shiver of heat down her spine.

Drake angled his head a bit and looked at her as she spoke. Even at half of his usual stamina he knew when someone was flirting and when someone was genuinely turned on. The tone to her voice and that little smirk on her lips made him stare at her for a heart beat or so before he decided against it just because of who she was and the fact that he was still a bit beaten up. Pressing his hands into the sink edge he went to stand but as he lifted his upper half off of her his lower half ground against her and that's when he felt her ass tighten up.

Stopping mid motion he looked down at her taunt ass and mentally scolded himself. Instead of pulling himself off of her like he'd planned, he moved a strong arm around her smooth stomach and locked her in place.

"Drake. Pleasure to meet you Anna. Other than helping to clean up breakfast...how should I repay you for the patch job? When I come from a debt must be repaid."
He said as he gave another short growl right by her ear and rocked his hips against her ass again, this time making no effort at all to hide the growing column between his legs.

His free hand moving so that his hand cupped her chin to force her head to turn and look at him.

Anna was embarrassed that she hadn't held herself back a little more. The man was still weak for god sake! Plus they weren't on the best of terms; she didn't need to be his friend to take care of him. It was just...her body was acting so needy! She hadn't had a decent lay in months with the restaurant taking up all of her time and she doubted she would be getting one anytime soon since her vacation was nearly over. Her boss would be thrilled she hadn't checked in so maybe he would ease off about her relaxing more too. Oh well she could last a bit longer without sex but it was definitely fun to flirt a little if only to tease the purple haired man behind her. Wait... Why had he stopped with his hips against her ass like that? Anna shifted nervously freezing when that just made her round ass rub against his crotch. Anna was midway through apologising when his arm coiled around her stomach cutting off her voice and sending heat rushing to her cheeks. She couldn't move away from him now, not even an inch and the feel of his strong body pressed flush against her wasn't helping her issue of being pent up.

"Nice to meet you Drake." She said softly afraid to raise her voice worried about what sounds could escape. Like the little mewl that she hoped he didn't notice slipped out at his growl. Her jiggly ass was squashed around the growing bulge in his pants and relaxing just made here more aware of him and she quickly tensed up again. Anna just hoped he wasn't as hyper aware of her movements as she was off his right now.

Why was he asking her about repaying her? Didn't he know how dangerous that was? She knew exactly how she would want to be rewarded but she couldn't just tell him that! She didn't help him to get anything in return anyway. What Anna wanted was him to hurry up and fuck her against the sink or bend her over the breakfast table and end her dry spell with his muscular body and that surprising large weapon rubbing between her ass cheeks.

Suddenly Drake had hold of her chin and she was made to look up at him straight in the eyes. Anna wasn't the type to just freeze up, but there she be was turning a deep shade of pink rolling her thick rear back against his hips so she wouldn't have to answer him. "I-I just wanted to make sure you didn't freeze out there. N-no...no need to thank me." Oh God was she actually stuttering? Still the way her teeth dug into her bottom lip and that look of something raw and hungry in her eyes didn't seem to match up to her trembling voice.

Drake smiled as he watched and felt how her body was reacting rather than listening to her voice. The look in her eyes, that sweet little mewl she made when she'd felt him wrap his arm around her. The way her ass relaxed only to tighten around him again and roll back to meet his hips. Smiling at her words he moved his hand from her chin and nodded.
"Fair enough."
He said as he backed up off of her.
"But you're telling me otherwise Anna."

He said as he hooked his fingers in the back of her waistband and yanked her shorts right off of those plump ass cheeks of hers. Crouching down behind her he pushed her lower back so that she was bent over the sink and spread those beautiful ass cheeks as he licked his lips. Seeing the pink lips of her smooth sex made him groan as he leaned in and buried his tongue between the slick folds of her sex, lapping his tongue along the pink folds and sucking tightly over her clit.

His fingers dug deep into the soft meat of her cheeks, keeping them spread as his tongue expertly teased her pussy to max sensitivity. Stiffening his tongue he even shoved it inside of her to tongue fuck her while he moved his right hand to pinch and stroke her clit. When he pulled his mouth away his chin and lips were glistening from her juices but all he did was yank her shorts all the way off and grip the underside of her left thigh, lifting it up so that her knee was resting on the sink's edge, spreading her legs more so that he had more room to work with. Then his mouth eagerly returned to her pussy, eating her just as viciously as he'd eaten his pancakes.

Anna's eyes were fixed on him while he gave her that smile that looked infuriatingly knowing on his face so he was about to see the disappointment on her face that she tried to hide as he moved back. The brunette gave a sigh of relief relaxing her body but keeping her grip on the sink tight. It didn't last for long.

"I don't know what you mea-eep!" She tried to reply interrupted by his fingers slipping into her shorts and dragging them off her hips in one quick movement. Anna didn't have time to react before she was shoved forward having to grip the back of the sink while trying to look round. What was he doing?! Her breathing was uneven and her thighs were trembling in anticipation to be touched. Just having his hands sinking into her bubbly ass felt far too good. Damn did she need some relief!

"F-fuck!' she gasped. His tongue may as well have been electrified, the sensation it sent through her now aching slit made her knees weak. High pitched gasps and breathless little moans were getting dragged out of her mouth by his laps and the agonizing friction his fingers left on her clit. Damn he knew what he was doing. The chef pushed her ass out giving him more room to play with her gushing pussy and feel the slight bounce those full cheeks had against his hands.

"Drake...oh god..." She mewed as her head dipped forward her hair falling messily over her face. Those sucks and laps and pinches were making her whole body flood with heat and had her moaning out the gangster's name. Her hips rocked back and forth wanting to feel more of him when he tongue suddenly pushed between her throbbing walls and made her gasp in delight. It was an effort not to shove him to the ground and sit on that talented mouth but she doubted she would even have the strength if he kept toying with her with such vigor.

Anna glanced behind over her shoulder red faced and breathless when he stopped letting her see the need and enjoyment he had put on her face. She wanted to cum so badly. A little squeak jumped out of her as she was made to bend forward in her new position that left her completely exposed to his tongue. Her sex was glistening with her juices and that tight pussy of hers was twitching almost in her desperation for release. The chef cried out when her wishes were granted and Drake attacked her slit making her thighs tense and relax over and over.

"Fuck. Feels so good! J-just a little more. Mm I want to cum Drake." She growled between clenched teeth. He was just too good at this!

Drake was on cloud nine as he continued lapping at her weeping folds but as she voiced her desire to cum he stopped his oral torment and moved his mouth to her left ass cheek, biting the soft flesh before he stood up. He didn't even bother removing his pants as that would take too long.

He just opened the fly of his jeans and let the thick shaft of his cock slap between her ass cheeks as he stood behind her. His right hand came down firmly on her ass cheek, turning the pale skin a light shade of pink as it made contact, spreading her ass cheek away before he buried all ten inches of his cock to the hilt.

Growling into her ear as he was leaned over her he kept his left hand on her thigh, holding it to the counter and using it as leverage while his right hand moved from her ass cheek and moved around to her face, hooking his middle and ring finger into her mouth, giving her tongue something to focus on. Feeling her hot slick walls gripping every inch of his cock he pulled back till only the head of his cock was inside of her then started roughly slamming his hips against her ass cheeks.

Each thrust creating a loud slap and the force of his thrust lifting her grounded foot to her tip toes. His fingers in her mouth teased the sensitive buds on her tongue while his chin rest just over her shoulder and his hot pants and growls vibrated right next to her ear. His hips and abs doing most of the work as he drove his cock balls deep with each vicious thrust.

Moving his left hand from her thigh, he hooked it under her hip and started to mercilessly stroke her clit while his cock stretched her walls with each thrust and a low growling voice whispered hotly into her ear.
"Then cum...as much as you want."
He demanded as he increased the force of his thrusts.

Anna was near trembling when his tongue left her slick walls feeling months of tension start rising to the surface like a wave ready to break. That bite to her peach of an ass forced the wanton little chef to moan sharply in surprise and enjoyment pushing her rear against his mouth.

It would be hard to miss the way Anna's back arched when he spanked her jiggly ass but it was nothing to the pleasure she felt when he suddenly thrusted balls deep inside of her. Her lips parted to give a high pitched cry but her voice was muffled as his digits running over her wet tongue. Her slippery little muscle rubbed and lapped against his fingertips while his hot breath tickled her skin and made her slit throb around his length. The heat coming off him felt incredible.

Gurgled curses filled the kitchen with her moans loving his hard thrusts into her core. It was like he was trying to hammer her straight into the sink and her body was needilly demanding more. His hips slapping against her ass felt so good giving the slutty chef the punishment she wanted. It wasn't as if she found her conquests by dragging beaten up men to her apartment but if this was the result, maybe she should.

Growls mixing with moans and the lewd slaps of his cock entering her soaking sex made her worry about her neighbors for a half moment. Who cared? Anna just wanted to get fucked hard. Damn the consequences.

Anna standing on the ball of her foot, ass bouncing and slit filled with a stranger's cock lost herself at the harsh but skilled attention to her sensitive bud. Her body didn't need his permission, she had no hope of holding her peak back, but that demand of his had her walls squeezing his rod with such strength that a sharp moan escaped her hot little mouth. Her climax hit her hard forcing her curvy body to be as tense as a bowstring with her head dipped back slightly against his shoulder.

His cock was engulfed by her throbbing heat, pleasure rocking through her body as a moan of his name shuddered from her lips. Anna saw white for a moment as her stress melted away and she was left gushing with her squirming tongue flicking against his fingers and hips mindlessly rocking.

Drake growled as she came, rolling and gyrating his hips against her ass cheeks to keep himself completely sheathed inside of her and when she seemed to loosen up a bit he pushed his fingers deeper into her mouth and teased her tonsils for a moment before pulling the slick digits out of her mouth and using that slick saliva of hers he moved his hand and teased the tight pucker of her anus. Keeping his mouth by her ear as he chuckled a bit.
"Who'd of thought that you needed to get boned this badly? Though I'm not a vanilla sex kinda guy."
He said as he slowly worked his two saliva coated fingers into the tight pucker of her ass while his cock soon started shoving in and out of her pussy once more.

As his cock plowed inside of her vaginal walls, his fingers teased the tight sensitive walls of her ass and the other hand worked her clit. His goal was sensory over load. Making her mind go blank. Many women didn't get to experience it as the man was so focused on himself but Drake was more focused on giving her that eye rolling, toe curling orgasm that had her limp and 'well fucked'. Pinching the tight bud of her clit he started rubbing it faster, pressing firmly so that the tight bud was getting constant attention as he plowed inside of her over and over again.

His breathing was harsh and labored now as he himself was getting close to his own release but he was holding back as much as he could to give her one last orgasm. Angling his hips so that his cock dragged along her g-spot with each thrust and sank in deep enough to kiss her cervix at the peak of each thrust. Keeping his fingers hooked and locked in her ass he leaned into her ear.
"Want to cum again? I want to hear you say it. Tell me you want to cum again."
He groaned as he shoved his fingers deeper into her ass and pinched her clit a little harder.

A bead of sweat trickled down her temple to her soft throat as he kept working his cock in her pussy. She was so much more sensitive as her climax waned trembling or pressing further into his every touch. Her tongue ran across his digits encouragingly but there was only a slight contraction of her throat. If he wanted her gagging then he would have to use something thicker and push it much deeper into that wet mouth. Anna whimpered softly once her mouth was free but her breath hitched as he prodded at her tight rear.

"Who'd of thought you knew how to have fun. Heh good I'm not really vanilla myself sweetheart. F-fuck.."

Anna's body tensed up again, breasts pushing out like a cadet as his soaked digits pushed into her pucker. She bit her lip giving a soft whine till his fingers were buried fully in her ass. This was certainly different but damn if she wasn't loving truly getting fucked for once. Without his fingers rubbing her tongue, the chef's gasps and slutty groans were clear and filthy. She didn't have a scrap of shame with him fingers fucking her ass and his cock thrusting away inside her.

"Drake! Fuck...more..." panted the chef arching her back when he didn't stop pinching and rolling her clit. He was slamming into her just how she had been craving and his hands were making her lose her mind with the tip of her pink tongue showing. Anna bent one arm behind her head gripping the base of his skull holding his bright locks with a groan giving him a glare. She couldn't get away from the pleasure he was forcing into her.

"Y-YES! Please fuck...I want to cum. Make me cum again! Y-you too. Cum hard." growled Anna her voice high and pussy gushing down her thighs. Her hips were bouncing on his dick desperate growing closer and closer to her high. Her mind was already blank and body shaking in bliss. As he worked her clit and ass with those talented fingers, the chef felt herself about to come undone.

Drake smirked at her glare, moving his mouth to her neck as he licked up her skin, tasting a hint of salt from her sweat but loving how she was reacting to his motions. Moaning against her skin he hissed as she told him to cum and for a brief second he worried about the risks of cumming inside of her but as soon as he felt her walls contract around him that worry vanished. Letting out a guttural growl as his cock exploded inside of her but his hips never stopped nor did the fingers in her ass or on her clit.

Pounding his cock as it sprayed his release he filled her tight womb with a hot rush of his semen then flooded her vaginal canal before some of his cum dripped out around his cock and down her thighs as he worked their orgasms for every drop they were worth. Pulling his fingers from her ass he gripped her shoulder and spun her to her knees. Gripping a handful of her hair his chest was covered in a light layer of sweat as he had a wild look in his eyes. Shoving his cum covered cock into her mouth he groaned and hissed as the head of his shaft was very sennsitive.

"Open wide."
He said as he shoved till he saw her throat bulge and smiled as he had her clean his cock while getting to momentarily fuck her throat. Groaning as a small shot of cum splattered her tongue before he pulled back on shaky legs and plopped his ass on the chair. He was panting hard as his thighs shook and his abs burned, but the sight in front of him was glorious none the less.

Anna moaned feeling his tongue swipe over her hot skin. "Smug bastard." She groaned in between pants. She cried out as his cock throbbed inside of her filling her with his thick load just after her climax hit her full force. Her whole body tensed, her vision blurred and her tension and every ounce of strength drained from her body. The chef's soft jiggly body dipped as if someone had cut the strings holding her up. That didn't stop her moans and curses till he had finished pumping cum into her core. Good thing it was a safe day.

A light sheen of sweat was on her body and her hair was mussed over one honey coloured eye as she panted. In the next moment, she found herself on her knees dripping thick cum from her trembling slit with a soft squeak. Anna was breathless but there was a satisfied look on that firery face. If she hadn't just been fucked senseless then maybe just getting her hair pulled wouldn't have made her moan like a bitch but...that wasn't the case. Her moan was cut off by his member shoving between her lips. A vicious growl vibrated against his cock but she still rolled her tongue against his sensitive rod even sucking and pushing her head forward.

Her throat tightened around his tip making her squeal. Still her pouty lips closed around the cock that had fucked her silly letting his cum slip down her throat. When he pulled free with a wet slurp, her pretty mouth was dripping cum just like her slit as she fell back on her rear panting. Rich brown eyes looked up at Drake's glossy tattooed body feeling almost drunk with pleasure. After a few moments to collect herself, Anna drew her tongue across her cum coated lips and swallowed down his seed never breaking eye contact with the gangster

"I'd say you've repaid your debt. " Smirked Anna sitting on her thighs still weak and dizzy from his hard fucking.

Drake chuckled as he heard her comment of repaying a debt and while he wasn't normally one to snuggle, he did know that she'd taken care of him while he was injured and she didn't have to, so he decided to return the favor. Standing up he walked over to her and crouched down in front of her.
"Almost."
Was all he said as he hooked his arm under her knees and the other around her lower back. Picking her up easily in a princess carry before telling her not to fidget. He then carried her down the hall till he found her bedroom and used his foot to open the door.

"Made a bit of a mess with you, so I figured I'd clean up."
He said in a somewhat awkward voice which would let her know, if she had a shred of common sense, that he was not someone who normally cared about the after sex feelings. Then again his partners were usually other gang members or groupies so there were no after sex feelings. Stripping out of his clothing he helped her out of hers then carried her into her shower. Standing there with her he helped to wash her which was also a wonderful excuse to touch her again. Stroking his rough calloused hands over her breasts, between her legs and along her ass.

When he saw the bite mark on her ass cheek a part of him was rather pleased to see that but he didn't say anything. After the shower was done he dried off and re-dressed then made himself feel extremely awkward as he stood there watching her for a moment.
"Err. Thanks for the help. Hopefully I won't need to meet nurse Anna again or be threatened by a cast iron pan."
He said as he rubbed the back of his head before deciding that was about as pleasant a good-bye that he'd be able to manage. Turning out of the door, he headed out and while he did feel better and less stressed, now he had to go check in with his boss to let the man know he wasn't dead.

Anna brushed her curls out of her eyes freezing when he was suddenly in front of her looking at him straight in the eye a bit taken aback. She tilted her head as he crouched down and gave a squeak as he lifted her into his arms. She gripped his shoulder tightly about to squeak out some reassurance that she was fine and could shower herself when he cut her off. Instead, the brunette nodded obediently and curled against him resting her warm cheek against his chest.

"O-oh...thank you." Smiled Anna looking a little flustered with her cheeks flushing almost adorably had she not been gushing his frothy cum. It had been a while since she was in a relationship but the hookups she did have, were normally quick and slightly disappointing. Not the kind of thing she really wanted to cuddle after. Drake on the other hand had left her achingly satisfied. She couldn't help the grin on her face as he stripped off, openly eating up his naked body with her eyes as she gave him a flirty little wink when she too was naked.

Anna practically purred at his touch rubbing her sud covered breasts against his chest before she turned raising her arms to clean her hair facing the spray. With a shake of that ass, she turned off the shower and started to dry off.

"If you take care of yourself." smiled the chef sweetly. It was almost cute how awkward he seemed. Before he left, Anna grabbed him by his belt loop leaning up and pressing a kiss to his ear.
"Although maybe if you'd like to meet Anna Who Badly Needs a Fuck again? Put my number in your little black book if you like. Take care." She grinned slipping her business card into his back pocket before letting him go.

A couple days later, Anna was back at work preparing to open for lunch and doing her morning check of the stock. She was also chatting with the owner Charlie who was getting her back up-to-date. The other staff wouldn't be in just yet.

During those couple of days, Drake took some actual time to heal at his own place. He'd reported into his boss and been informed that the shake down of the restaurant had failed so he'd have to go get it through the owners head that paying up was in his best interest. Given that Drake had been in the process of healing fully and getting back into shape after so much down time, he'd completely forgotten about the card Anna had given him. He didn't forget about HER, just the card. So on the day when he was back on the streets he was dressed in a long sleeved black silk shirt with the top two buttons undone and the sleeves rolled up on his forearms. His pants were dark blue jeans with a silver chain attached to his belt loops. Something he would often times use as a weapon.

Under the belt on the back of his jeans was his pistol that he made sure to start carrying with him everywhere he went and since his shirt was long enough to cover the gun completely, he wasn't worried about it drawing attention. Walking into the place, heavy leather boots thumped against the tile floor as he had every intention of getting that man to give him the cash that his boss needed or the man would be facing some serious hospital bills. However as he opened the doors to the building he came face to face with Anna.

Freezing he just stared at her for a long moment. He'd never met her boss and the man didn't know who he was or who he worked for so that was a saving grace. Only problem was...why was he there?! Standing statue still for a moment he racked his brain trying to think of something to say but couldn't think of anything so he just put on a smile.
"Well...uh. Guess who's back on their feet. Umm...are....are you doing anything tonight?"

How in the hell did this turn into him asking her on a date?! Really? That was the best he could come up with! Mentally slapping himself he just rubbed the back of his head as he could hear a chorus of giggles coming from the kitchen as a few of the other cooking ladies in the back seemed to either think he looked like a moron or that his question was cute. Either way, it made him feel super stupid and it also made him realize that he'd have to catch this dude when he was alone because he couldn't very well shake him down while Anna was there.

Anna was about done with her checks and had just finished writing up a task rotation for the day as her chefs started coming in welcoming her back and starting prep work. Even at lunch, they still served some complex dishes and needed to butcher a new shipment of carcasses ready for the dinner shift. Charlie wanted her to head home early today so she didn't overwork herself again but she would probably end up the last one out of the kitchen.

The brunette was collecting her coffee from her sous chef Leo and catching up while they had the chance in the main restaurant. They needed more staff to arrive before they could start and the large glass window that stretched across the wall of the kitchen let her know just who had arrived. Suddenly Drake of all people had strode in and was staring at her. Fuck. Why was he here? She had thought he would maybe call her for a drunken booty call but here he was! He looked much better than the first time she had met him and Anna herself looked far more professional in her white pants, chef's jacket and curls pinned into a bun.

"I'm glad you recovered so quickly." She smiled trying to process what he just asked her and trying to ignore the giggles and 'oohs' from her staff and sous chef who should know better than to act like school children.

"Leo go help Candice and Lou disassemble the wild boar shipment."

The tall man quickly straightened up and with a grin and a yes chef he headed to the kitchen making her staff who were openly gawking at her scatter back to their stations. They were still listening closely and giggling like school children though.

"She's free from 7pm." called her boss answering for the shocked chef and cutting off her protests while she steadily turned pink.

"I guess my evening just opened up. What did you have in mind?"

'What do you have in mind?'
Good fucking question, he hadn't thought that far! Quickly racking his brain he glanced around and as he did, he didn't see any Italian food on the menu. Kinda funny since there was an Italian Mob a few blocks up the street. They were pretty low key but hey, they had families here too.
"Well if you can mind the sarcasm and critiquing, I can cook for you or I can take you to a nice little mom and pops Italian place that I know? Food's pretty good for those of us who weren't born with a skillet in our hand."

He said as he eyed Anna and made a subtle note to her cast iron skillet skills both on and off of the stove. He then looked a little past her to the girls and guys in the back and saw them whispering and motioning around their heads which told him they were talking about his hair. Yeah it was an odd color, he'd been super drunk when he let his friend do this. Normally he kept it jet black with a streak of red but that would require him to shave his head and wait for it to grow out, or wait for it to fade. He chose the fade part.

"So I'll pick you up from here or your place?"
He asked as he winced a bit. Maybe it wasn't the greatest idea to let her co-workers know that he knew where she lived. That let them know inadvertently that he'd been to her house and a guy like him at her house, he wasn't there for coffee. Though they would probably not believe that he'd gone there against his will the first few days.

A little grin was on her face seeing Drake look almost flustered for a moment. She had to admit her staff were like a large gossipy family and could be quite intimidating. Especially since working in a French restaurant meant working for long hours under a lot of pressure at times that forced them to become very close.

"Hmm maybe a mom and pop place would be best. I'm head of a French restaurant in case you hadn't noticed but I do love Italian. Although I think I could maybe hold my tongue about dessert though if we head back to yours." She smiled with her voice a little softer than usual. No need to make it easier for her staff to gossip. His little skillet comment earned him a smirk too as she glanced at her chef's who ranged from pretending that they weren't listening to staring at Drake to actually leaning through the serving hatch. Ooh they would pay tonight for that.

"My place would be better unless you fancy taking me out in my uniform."

The chef's cheeks were uncharacteristically pink hearing her staff talking and at her unexpected date tonight. She was going to get grilled there second he was gone.

"I like your hair by the way, it looks even better seeing it from the front." She added quietly remembering the feel of his bright locks brushing her neck as he held her against the sink.

"So I'll see you tonight? Unless you're here for lunch?"

For the first time in...fuck he had no idea when the last time it was, but Anna made him blush when she commented his hair. What was he twelve!? For fuck's sake. Giving her a sheepish smile he shook his head at the lunch comment and flicked his eyes to the people in the back.
"Nah, I've got some things to take care of and it looks like you're in for an ear full. I'll see you at eight thirty. Gives you an hour in a half to get outta your uniform and what not."
He said since her boss had said she'd be free at seven. Giving her a nod he walked out of the building and as soon as he rounded a corner he stopped and found the nearest brick wall to bump his forehead against.

"Fuck me."
Was all he said as he would have to keep quiet about this for a bit. His boss wouldn't be too thrilled that he didn't get the manager but he'd just tell him that the guy wasn't in and there were too many witnesses around for him to shake him down properly. While they were a gang, they tended to keep their violence on the down low just to avoid the cops when they could. Driving back to his home he took about two hours and cleaned his place up a bit, making sure there were no weapons in plain sight or that his clothes weren't strewn all over the place. He washed some of his dishes then went to the store for some supplies.

One of those supplies was a box of condoms, since he'd busted his load inside of her unprotected the last time, he wanted to at least have the option of a condom here this time. When it came time for her to get off, he took a bit of time to find a nice outfit to wear which ended up being a nice black and white v neck T-shirt, a leather wristband/watch and the same jeans and black leather boots he'd been wearing before. More of his arms were bared as were some of his tribal tattoo's that lined the skin of his biceps and shoulders, as well as his chest.

The couple that owned the restaurant that he'd be taking her to had been the only good part of his childhood. Often times giving him food in the back alley when he was growing up and teaching him how to read and write. Smiling a bit as he thought of it he shook his head then drove to Anna's house to pick her up. Pulling up to her home he was driving a 2015 white Hyundai Genesis. He'd put quite a bit of money into the car since it was one of the nicer cars he'd owned. Custom hood, body, rims, and the engine would make a gear head nut his pants. A low growl came from his car followed by a whistling hiss as he put the car in park and slipped out of his car. Looking at her home he took a few deep breaths.

Come on! Just cause this was his first official date didn't mean he didn't know what he was doing! Walking up to the door he lifted his hand and knocked a few times.

Oh dear, he really shouldn't flush like that. It made her want to really embarrass him. No, no she shouldn't be thinking that just yet. She would have plenty of time after dinner for thought like that.

"You have no idea. Wish me luck. Sure I'll see you later. Looking forward to it." Anna gave him a wave and a cute little grin feeling eyes burning in to her back. The second he was gone, her smile went. Well story time while they worked although they had a better chance of her cooking the dinner rush naked than getting the full story from her.
"Fuck back off to kitchen before I have you mince garlic till you can exorcise every damn vampire in the city."

"Chef got laid!"

"Fuck off."

------------------------

After her shift, she hurried home for a shower still red from the last of her staff's questions. She picked out a lingerie set and started to get ready for her first date in an uncomfortably long time. She picked out a navy flared a line skirt and a stripped white and navy top with short sleeves and a v neck. The skirt swished with her hips drawing the eye to her ass while her top showed just the right amount of cleavage. She wore black tights and heeled boots too with a thin silver bracelet on her wrist. Her brown locks were lightly curled with a bit of eyeliner to finish the look. Just as she was putting in a pair of stud earrings, she heard a knock and nearly stabbed herself feeling a rush of nerves. Anna grabbed her leather bomber jacket and slipped it on grabbing her purse and taking a much needed breath before opening the door.

"Hey Drake. Wow you clean up nice." She smiled looking up at him surprised by how good he looked raking her eyes over his tattoos. Anna did seem nervous but genuinely happy to see him again. She walked out with him tugging her jacket together in the cold sir as she followed him to his car.

"Gorgeous car." ...Great Anna just focus on the car. Ugh why was she getting butterflies when they had already had sex? It wasn't even a drunken hookup so feeling like this was very unfair but at least she got to spend dinner with Drake who she may be warming up to the more they met.

When the door opened Drake just smiled but his eyes were moving all over her. Sure he'd seen her naked and got to touch that naked body but the clothing suited her well. He was actually a fan of her leather jacket and the slight punkish look it had. Smiling as he thanked her and complimented that she looked beautiful as well. Opening the door for her his car interior was all leather and chrome. A boy, or girls, wet dream when it came to sports cars. It was also a manual car so he had full control of the car. Putting it into gear when she was buckled in he drove her away from her house and back into the city.

"Hope your co-workers didn't press too hard. How much shit did they give you for being around a punk?"
He asked as most people said he was a punk due to his hair style. He couldn't be farther from it but he did like flashy hair here and there. The restaurant he took her to was a very homey feeling place. Soft music, comfortable seating and a relaxed atmosphere. After parking across the street he opened her door again, wondering where all of these good manners were coming from. Walking with her to the building again he was opening the door for her. Yep, totally whipped!

Shaking his head he was mentally scolding himself when a little Italian woman, about fifty-six years of age, came scurrying over to him and gripped his cheeks, pulling him down as she kissed both of his cheeks.
"Oh my my my! My little ragazzo has brought a lady with him! Dante! Dante come quick!"
Drake just stood up and smiled at the little woman as a deep blush slapped his cheeks when an older man came around from the kitchen wiping his hands with a towel.
"Drake my boy. Good to see you. Mama, leave him alone. Perdere. Pleasure to meet you."

Drake shook his head as his hand landed on the small of Anna's back and he took her to a booth style table, letting her sit first before he sat down with her. Sighing he watched as Sofia scrambled around and got them some fresh water and his favorite bread sticks.
"Please excuse them. I grew up on the street so these two are the only real family I have...never brought anyone here...so you're about to get a LOT of attention."

Anna blushed softly at his compliment mumbling her thanks in return. She gave him a bright smile getting in the car surprised by how much of a gentleman he was being. It wasn't like she had expected to see that side of him after the very ungentlemanly fucking she had received. That had been almost feral.

"It was less about you being a punk, although several of the girls agreed with me that your piercings and tattoos are sexy. It was that you asked a workaholic like me out. Every when I have days off, I still check in. This time I didn't check in for days so um... they decided you were the reason why. I shut them up though eventually although I felt like bashing my stupid sous chef over his thick head."

"This place looks lovely..." Murmured the chef with a slight nostalgic smile thanking him shyly as he opened the door for her. All of a sudden Drake was receiving a very warm welcome that almost had her cooing at the sweetness of the interaction.

"The pleasure is mine. I'm Anna. This place smells so good it's making my mouth water."

The brunette slipped into the booth unable to hide the warm expression on her face. He had certainly softened up a bit in her eyes but that just made him more attractive.

"It's no trouble. They remind me of my grandparents. Ah I see... Well I'll try not to embarrass you then although I'll be sure to get pay back if you come to my restaurant for our next date. Ah um... If this one goes well well o-of course."

Why did she say that?! Drake might not even like her at the end of this date and even so it was too soon to be planning another date. She just hoped she wasn't blushing too badly. She took a long sip of water and tried a bread stick bring pleasantly surprised by the fragrance and taste.

"These are really good..."

Back
Top Bottom