Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Love Live! School Idol girls available for play~

Cryptogram

Planetoid

- Lately I've been craving some RPs where I play girls from Love Live School Idol Project. Specifically μ's since I haven't familiarised myself with Aquors yet still (original girls ftw).

- I'm looking for one-shot RPs since I'd like to try different characters and things. Highly smut-focused with just enough plot to give some context and link scenes.

- As far as kinks and such, I'm open to pretty much anything besides toilet stuff/gore etc. Let me know what you'd like to do! My aim is to just play the girls well for you to enjoy them as you like~

- I can reliably post two or three paragraphs, posting once every other day usually, and I'm open to doing either 3rd person or 2nd person perspectives (meaning you would be doing 1st person in that case), but I don't care for doing 1st person myself. I only RP via PMs here.

- I'd like YC to either be a male, futa, or monster.

- I'll play any of the girls or multiple, with preference in the order below, with ones I most want to play at the top and descending to least wanted:

So yeah shoot me a PM if interested and we can work out a plot and stuff! I don't have starter plots in mind so let me know if you have some ideas you'd like to try already!

Last edited:
RE: Love Live! School Idol girls available for play (F x any)

Bump! Made the post a tad bit nicer!

Bumping, open for one last RP before I'll consider myself maxed out on this for the time being.

Back
Top Bottom