Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Rough and Taboo Roleplays (MxF, FxF, FxFuta)

Veronica

Meteorite
About me:

I’m a woman currently in the 20-25 age range. New to the site, but not roleplaying. No, my real name definitely isn’t Veronica but that’s what you can call me! I usually play submissive women, although sometimes I’ll get a quite specific craving to be a little more dominant – like the one below. ? I’m currently in the mood for hardcore, rough or noncon, although I might not say no to another idea if it’s right for me. I do not currently have an f-list, but I’ll be making one soon. Until then, I think my hard limits are pretty reasonable. Scat, death, vomit. Anything else is either fair game, or I haven’t heard of it before but might be willing to give it a try. Just ask! The pairings I will do are FxM, FxF and FxFuta, although in the last case I’d most likely prefer playing the F.

Lastly, if there's an idea you have that you think I may like, shoot me a PM! We might be able to work something out. I look forward to hearing from you.

General Pairings from Craving Most to Least
Pokemon x Human (noncon or consensual)
Forced Lesbianism
Grandfather x Granddaughter
Incest (noncon or coerced, any familial relationship)
Incest
WWII Nurse x Native Woman
Interracial (noncon, coerced. Gang member? Wrong place, wrong time?)
Teacher x Student
Lost Tourist x Native (non-con or coerced. Would love a language barrier here. Anywhere! Third world country, Europe, Japan, etc)
You can also combine any of these general pairings to create something new!

Fandoms
Pokemon
Elder Scrolls

Special Plot:
Kate was bullied relentlessly in high school by YC, for anything and everything – her weight, her name, her clothing. When she graduated, she swore that she would join the police force so that bullies like you wouldn’t be able to commit anything worse than a parking ticket without her watchful and virtuous eye. One night, however (for reasons up to you), she’s responding to a call and a familiar face is one that greets her – you. Old memories are dredged up, and bitterness gets the better of Kate’s usually cool composure. She gives you a decision. She will either take you to jail, or she gets one night with you to do whatever she pleases. There’s only one obvious answer.

This RP will include:
Non-con (either in the beginning or the entire way through, depending on if your character ends up enjoying it – but in the beginning he really, really doesn’t)
Humiliation
Femdom
Verbal abuse
A BBW character
Ass play, rimming, penetration (possibly to my character and yours, depending on your preference)

It can include:
Watersports
At the end of the night, the situation turning around and YC dominating and humiliating Katie

bump! still looking. if you sent me a message and I didn't reply (or I did for a bit and then stopped) I apologize - I've had the flu but am much better (and still interested) now!

Bump! getting a lot of mxf requests, but I'm craving some fxf and pokemon x human roleplays as well.

Back
Top Bottom