Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

You Can't Hide Your Secrets (sci-fi & strange ideas) [F x M/F/?]

T

titania

You Can't Hide Your Secrets [F x M/F/?]

Imagine a time in the not-so-distant future where almost everyone has access to augmented reality viewing devices, along the lines of much more advanced and integrated Google goggles. Whether they're wearable glasses, or technological contact lens or cybernetic implants... that we can figure out according to the scene. Whichever option, this tech is as ubiquitous and available as smartphones are today.

What's the deal? What do they do? Using augmented reality tech, when you look at someone, anyone, it displays their name, their age, their job, their favourite food or music, films, etc. The sort of data easily pulled from the futuristic equivalent of Facebook and Instagram.

But, it can be hacked.

Once your pair of glasses/lenses has been modified with the hack the wearer/user, then you get to see so much more. They see secrets. The hacked software accesses the browsing history of the subject, their purchases made online, the chatrooms they visit, and the websites they're signed up to. Everything. The kind of thing that you wouldn't want some random person opposite you in the train knowing. Or a co-worker. A relative. An old friend.

How does this make for a fun scene? Imagine looking at someone - anyone - and instantly knowing their dark, twisted secrets, kinks and fetishes. Their desires, lusts and needs. Or conversely, someone looking at you, knowing the same.

I'd like to explore the idea. Whether it's my glasses/lenses that were hacked (with/without my knowledge?) and I now have the blessing, or curse, of seeing the depravities of everyone I look at, or is it the other way round. When everyone with hacked glasses, whoever they might be, looks at me...they know.

You could be one character, or many. What would they do if they could look into the depths of my darkest desires like this? Or what would happen if suddenly, everyone I looked at, spoke to, passed by, was an open book of depravity?

Machine-smut (F x ?)

This is a rough idea that could go lots of different ways... but frankly that's part of the fun of it!

I have a craving for machine-fucking... Why? Good question...just crossed my mind earlier and now can't shift it! Not sure if it would pan out as short-term or long-term, but am wondering if anyone might be interested in the ..um...nuts and bolts of this idea. Light hearted, mischievous, and smutty...

Are you a mad scientist? Eccentric inventor? Alien researcher? Is it an experiment that's gone wrong (or gone right...!). A machine out of control that can't be stopped? Or just a twisted, perverted sadist..? A Christmas present that's malfunctioning, or has been hacked?

Could be modern or sci-fi based. For that matter, no reason that it can't be set in the past with some weird justification, or steampunk themed. Or any other fun twists and turns that this concept might stir up?

The Breast Box... [F x M/F/?]

Pardon if this rambles a bit - it's an idea that was inspired by a dream I had some time ago, and as with dreams generally, it's kinda fuzzy and vague. But the core feeling, events still strike me as very hot.

I woke up in a wooden box, standing upright. Naked. Tight enough that I couldn't turn round or really move much.. faint glimmers of light through joins between planks let in a tiny bit of light, just enough to turn pitch blackness into merely extreme darkness. But none of the cracks are in front of my eyes, so I can't see out. Even the air holes are positioned behind and below me, so I can't see anything through them. I can hear, but muffled.. sounds of movement.. voices, maybe even traffic. When I look down I realise that the box, very narrow, has a hole kind of like a letterbox, and my breasts are poking out of the aperture. Nothing else of me is visible... just anonymous breasts.

The other version that I can't get out of my mind isn't strictly from that dream, but stemmed from it, as kind of the reverse of it. A wall, with the same kind of aperture in it... that I have to press my tits through, to the other side. Is it a club, or some other kind of establishment? I don't know... Or maybe it's a box with the aperture.. something I have to bend over, or lie on top of... lowering them in. Not knowing what's in the box..

How Long Did You Want Them...?[F x M/F/?]
I've never really been into, or done scenes about body modification... but I do have a weird fantasy that I'd like to experiment, to do with nipple stretching. Exact specifics can be worked out, or we wing it as we go. It wouldn't necessarily have to be restricted to that... could involve breast enlargement, (for example, since I know how popular it is), or other things. But in my head, I've got this picture of nipples being stretched longer and longer and longer... and of course, the problems (and fun) that would ensue.

If any of this oddness appeals and you'd like to help me explore these as ideas in a scene, please drop me a line!
(I also have another request thread here, which is more 'normal world' based.)

T

RE: You Can't Hide Your Secrets (near future sci-if idea) [F x M/F/?]

Edited, incorporated into first post.

Back
Top Bottom