Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Price We Pay (Amaranthine & Procyonix)

Procyonix

The Half-Brained Prince
Aaron drove his car towards his favorite watering hole, he'd had a bad week at work and a fight with his girlfriend Heather. The car was modest, a Ford Fusion in deep red. Nothing special, he really didn't earn enough with supporting a girlfriend and two rents to buy something special. Besides flashy really wasn't his style these days. His college days and his many mistakes had burned the jackass out of him, for the most part at least. College had taught him far more than the common things. He had lost for good the girl he had thought he would marry one day. They had struggled through high school, broken up and yet they couldn't keep their hands off of one another. But in college he lost her for good.

That forced him to reevaluate his life. And so he had put his career first, and try to something good for the world. And so he became a public defender. The pay wasn't the best, but sometimes poor people needed an attorney. And he wanted to make sure that they got a fair trial. Many of course were guilty, but not all. When he got a innocent person to avoid jail, he was happy. It made him feel good.

Loosening his tie as he arrived at his favorite place, he moved to a table in the corner and ordered himself a light beer and a plate of wings. Looking up he watched the big tv.

Small town life - for four years Brianna Channing had left that world behind for one of cities and bright nights and the chaos that was college. She had gone through good times and bad in the end, somehow managed to actually come out the other side with a nursing degree. Considering how often she considered leaving it behind, that alone was a feat. Many times over the last few years she had debated if it was worth it but she was pretty damn pleased with herself for seeing things out no matter how tough it got. However, now she was left in the unknown. Returning to her hometown was a stark change from what she had grown used to and everything that had lured her in when she was young and green was gone. Her friends were gone, split in to several different cities and towns, doing things like pursuing a Masters or going to med school or travelling or all of the things that she wished that she could do.

What remained? Bree had spent the last few days setting up a little one bedroom apartment that her father had secured for her just before she returned from school. Boxes and piles littered the place still and with clothes taking up her bed, she had been sleeping on the old couch she had fallen asleep on time and time again back when she was in high school. So much of it was familiar but at the same time everything was different - everything.

The brunette drank wine straight from the bottle as Netflix played in the background and she scrolled through her phone, going through her contacts in hopes of finding someone to talk to. It was a Friday, her first one back, and to spend it alone at home would be doing herself a disservice. Not here, had a baby, moved, started doing drugs - there was one reason or another why she passed by each person, but when a familiar name came up she had to hesitate.

Aaron - once upon a time the love of her life. Still was? Bree didn't know, all she knew was that things had been complicated and he seemed like a better person than he had been when they were young. She had been open to giving him another chance if the right circumstances came along but they just never did and she was left wondering what could have been still to this day. She was no mistress and wouldn't get involved with someone who already had someone. Of course, they had grown apart since then... by now it must have been six months since the last time that they even talked? For a moment she wondered if she was about to make the right call, but impulse won out and she clicked the call button.

Aaron was sipping his beer and lost in thought when the phone inside his pocket started to buzz. For a moment, he considered letting it go to voicemail. It was likely the office with some information that could wait. But in the end he figured he should check who it was. Sliding the phone out of pocket and into his hands, he sat dumbfounded by who the caller was. But there was that picture that he had attached to it, a younger him with Brianna pressed together in a kiss. All the old feelings both good and bad came rushing back like a tidal wave of emotion. He felt he was drowning for a moment, but then righted himself. If she was calling him now, then it likely had to be important. He pressed the accept key, just in time to keep it from going to voicemail.

"Bri, this is a surprise.. What's it been six months? Is everything ok? I imagine that I am pretty far down on your call list... What can I do for you?" he asked her in a voice that denoted concern. Their relationship had been turbulent, he had cheated on her and she had decided men weren't her thing and cheated on him with one of her bffs. Yet they always seemed to find their way back to one another, almost as if fate wanted them together. But did they? Of that he wasn't sure. Yeah, she was still the sexy young woman she had always been the last time he saw her. But she was into girls, and he had a girlfriend, one that had been growing inceasingly serious in the last year. The had started to talk about marriage. Still, there was a part of him that wanted Brianna to fill that role, like he had always dreamed she would so many years ago.

But time changes things. Hearts grow forgetful, lives change. Last he'd seen her, he had just finished law school and was about to start at the Public Defender's office. Before, when they dated, he was a restless punk always dreaming of things beyond his reach. That had ultimately cost him her. As he strayed one night for a girl who he thought might be better suited to him. Not only had he been dreadfully wrong, but he had realized that the woman he wanted then was the one he had just betrayed. After that, things changed, and they never really got better again. They had great sex from random hookups when they were around. But the emotional bond they had shared always seemed shattered beyond repair.

Every time the phone rung against her ear, Bree debating hanging up there and then. Wine was winning though.

"Actually you're pretty close to the top: at the top, actually, right above 'Asshole' who I believe is Shane," ex-boyfriend and last boy she had ever dated, back when she was about to start college and had fallen for some doe-eyed boy with long dark hair and deep brown eyes and everything she thought she loved in a boy. Plot twist: he just looked really feminine - and, like pretty much any venture in to love that Bree had ever made, he was unfortunately in love with someone else (an ex in this case). She knew what he meant, though - he didn't mean order in his contacts, he meant that she must have gone through a lot of options before calling him and that assumption wasn't wrong.

"I'm fine just... I'm back in town now. Been trying to catch up with people but there's no one worth catching up with here any more so here I am- calling you." She sounded almost hurt, a tinge of past betrayal and uncertainty tainting her words. Despite a few years having passed since sh called it quits, Bree never really got over Aaron and the way he had hurt her. Maybe that wasn't fair, but once upon a time he had been her everything. She was allowed to be cautious.

The next time she spoke she was much softer; "so - how've you been lately? Wanna meet up?"

Aaron sat there listening to her. He could hear the pain still in her voice for how things had been between them. He knew that when he was young and stupid, he had hurt her badly. Thrown away the best thing in his life for what? A fling with a cheerleader? Was filling out a fantasy really worth losing the love of his life? "Well great to hear you are back in town. If you promise not to throw glasses at me, I'd down at our old place, BW3."

The hurt in her voice brought back a lot of bad memories. How bad a place must she be in right now that he was her best option? The man who had broken her heart, cheated on her, and refusing to let go of her after with the random hookups and pleas to get back together. That she called him at all was truly a miracle. His heart was racing as it always did when they spoke. Even now, she pulled at him just by being herself. He had truly never gotten over her, gotten his emotions under control about her. Even though he was in a serious relationship, all he could do was think about Bree and how he had hurt her, and how he wanted to make it up to her.

"And, Bree, for the record, I hope you know just how much I regret what happened between us. You were the best thing in my life, and I threw it away like an asshole. I can never say I'm sorry enough," he said softly. It was that gentle voice he had always used when they were together, during the good times. Not the angry voice or the fake macho voice he used after. That likely had compounded her hurt. Youth is wasted on the young he decided, he had been such a worthless prick then.

The softness in his tone left her weak. How was it that every time she spoke to Aaron she fell back down that rabbit hole like the last time he kissed her was just last week? Bree knew that she couldn't, that even thinking about it was wrong because she refused to do to some other woman what had been done to her.

"It's.. okay. The past is behind us, yeah?" They had both grown up and appeared to move on. Bree was torn between forgiving and forgetting, one part of her wishing she could forget everything from the way he kissed her to the way he had loved her once upon a time. So much was behind her but at the same time everything was still at the surface, begging to break through and aching for the life that she could have had. How could one person affect her so wholly? "I'm just glad that we can still talk."

She trailed off, hesitating on taking up the offer to head down to he bar that they had been to time and time again. There was an irony to that; despite the fact that she had been the one to suggest meeting up, there she was struggling between wanting to run there and wanting to hang up. Once again, however, wine won. "Will you be there in half an hour? I'm in PJs, so I'd need to get dressed. I don't live too far away from there, actually."

Aaron chuckled, as he answered her, "Honestly, I'll probably be here all night, crappy day at the office. You'd think more people would be happy to get a fair trial with a lawyer they didn't pay who actually gave a damn about them, right? So yeah, booze wings, and college basketball games till I feel better. Come on down, I can change my drinks towards wine with you? What kind you want? Red, Rose, or White? I'll have it ready for you."

If he remembered right, she liked white, but he wasn't entirely sure. Most of his memories of their lives together were either the good times cuddled in front of the fireplace, or in bed making magic together, or of the fights that ended them. The pain and the loss. Besides people changed, like he had. Her tastes could easily have evolved. He had heard rumors that she was playing for the other side these days, as the guys at the office referred to lesbians. Though he had known that she explored, he didn't think she was anything more than bisexual. Not that it mattered to him, really. Whatever made her happy was good by him. She deserved happy. She deserved to be loved by somebody. While he secretly wished that somebody was him, he knew that ship had sailed already.

Then as a joke he added, "And hey if the pjs are cute, you don't have to change on my account. I'm a casual kinda guy these days." Not that he expected her to take him seriously, but likely as not, she would think him an alien body snatcher if he didn't at least flirt minorly with her.

Cotton booty shorts and a tank top that barely covered her tits - nope, she would not be walking out like that. She had to laugh, though. Would it really be Aaron if he didn't at least try to flirt with her a little? Despite everything that had always been a constant in her interactions with him. Sometimes it was good to know that there were things that wouldn't change even though so much else had. She'd gone to school, grown up, fallen in love a couple more times. In fact, she had just had a relationship end because she had to move back home. In a way it was heartbreaking, but at the same time both her and Liza had known that they would be going in opposite directions once graduation came. Preparation made it a little easier, but falling in love when she hadn't meant to made being prepared for it to end worth nothing at all.

"I'll take white, thank you. Or whiskey, if you'd prefer liquor," she tacked on the last part as a joke, but she really wouldn't fight if they moved in that direction. The last time they would have drank liquor together she would have still been a vodka girl, back when she was able to even smell the stuff without getting the urge to puke. Nowadays she preferred wine or whiskey, any kind of either as long as there was enough to get her drunk. That was... well, a problem with her to say the least. She knew what limits were and she knew her own, but she loved to cross them anyways. While Aaron may have become some fancy lawyer, she was still very much the "college girl" type. She was fresh out of school and was allowed to be, though - she would (probably) grow out of it as real life won out.

"Okay, well, I'm going to get ready now so I'm gonna hang up, see you soon ok?" She stood up as she spoke, and was half-way to her bedroom by the time she finished the sentence.

Aaron chuckled, teasing her as did so, "Alrighty, wear something nice for the ex will ya? I like looking at your legs." Once she hung up he sighed. God, he still felt that hunger for her. Even though they had moved on, he had a serious thing going with Heather, and yet he knew if she let him, he would take her to bed. Oddly to him, it wasn't cheating in his mind. She was his one true love, and would always be in his heart no matter how many other women he would have to move on through to find somebody to make him forget what he had lost, whom he had lost. It was depressing enough for him to order a bourbon. While technically an old man's drink straight, it was making a comeback thanks to sexy adds and its presence in a number of hard soda drinks. A lot of people felt that if it was ok for Mila Kunis, they could drink it too. Not that it had much to do with his taste for it. His father had drank it heavily. And when Aaron wanted to drink himself drunk, it was his poison of choice. The hangover was less annoying he had found.

When his phone buzzed, he had originally thought it was Bree updating him on her eta. So when he saw that it was a text from Heather, his mood soured. She only texted him when she was angry. So clearly she hadn't gotten over the fight yet. The text only confirmed that. Going to my mothers for the weekend Well was a fine how do you do. He had even apologized out the door, despite the issue being hers, he thought perhaps an apology mate sate her rage. Apparently not. She wanted to torture him for an entire weekend. Fuck her, he muttered under his breath. Looked like a weekend long Bourbon binge.

Shrugging, he order whiskey for Bree, and another bourbon for himself. Then he downed the glass he had quickly, to start in on the wings to keep him from getting falling down drunk at least. Handing his keys to the bartender, he got a booth for him and Bree. He'd get an Uber driver to take him home, no sense in needing to represent himself in a dui hearing. And so he waited.

She scoffed once again at his retort, not surprised in the least that he would make a remark like that. She wasn't dressing up, just getting dressed. She left her phone on the kitchen counter and dropped the bottle of wine that she had been drinking from next to it before walking in to her bedroom. Unfortunately, she had to dig through a couple boxes to pull out a number that she enjoyed - tight dark jeans that accented every curve of her legs and rear, and a loose, flowy beige tank top paired with a mint green button down that were paired with inch-high heels that made her look just a little less short than she actually was (five foot three). Bree only left once she had brushed out her hair and thrown in back in to a ponytail, tying long brown locks back to show off diamond studs in her earlobes. A gift, once upon a time, from the man himself - a birthday present at that. No amount of bad feelings would make her stop wearing them - in fact, they were the only pair that she ever wore.

The walk took ten minutes; traffic was light and city lights illuminated her bath. She only spent two of those ten minutes off of the main road, and slipped in to the building quietly. Her green eyes scanned the room as she walked through, eying tables until she caught sight of the lone man she had been looking for. He faced away from the door with his phone in hand, and she snuck up behind him. Her arms crossed over one of his shoulders and her nose crinkled a bit as she tried to smile. She wanted to, she really did, but there was no missing that bit of force behind it - an ounce of reluctance.

As soon as he turned his head toward her she moved and took a seat opposite him, grabbing the glass that had waited for her. "Havin' a good time here?" She asked, skipping past casual greetings and pleasantries.

She had gotten the drop on him, he had to admit that as she slipped into the chair opposite him. Damn, she looked as good as she ever did, better really as she had developed from a young teen to a full blown woman in her early twenties. He still couldn't believe he had been stupid enough to cheat on her. But as she had said, that was in the past and the ship that was their romance had long since sailed. In the end, it was one of those things to file under "if I got to do it all over again" and left to drunken nights reminiscing over the "one that got away," as nearly every adult did at some point.

"It's better now that you're here, certainly. I hate drinking alone," he smiled at her playfully, "I mean I made my obligatory flirtations to prove I'm not a body snatcher. So unless you want me to, I will refrain from doing so. I want you to be comfortable with me again." He sighed as he glanced at his glass. He'd already had too much to drink he knew. But now that he had a drinking buddy, there would be no stopping. Switching from bourbon, he moved to a scotch and soda before turning back to her, "So what led you to call me? Is something wrong?"

Even though he was drunk, he managed to give her a warm smile, and sympathetic eyes that showed he was truly concerned about her. She had been hurt, by him and others, and while they were not destined to be together it seemed, he could at least make up for it by trying to be a good friend.

"Yeah, couldn't leave you here to do that alone," the woman remarked in response as she took a seat on the other side of the booth from Aaron. She leaned back against the padded cushion and her fingers idly swirled the cup that awaited her around a couple times before she picked it up and took a sip. Perhaps whiskey wasn't the most feminine drink, but it was easy and it was good - no need for fancy recipes or sugary syrups. Brianna was an easy drunk - not necessarily a lightweight (hint: she was, whether she wanted to admit it or not) but she would prefer a beer over a cocktail any day, and whiskey straight was enough on days when she wanted to overdo it.

"Nothing wrong," Bree assured as she put the glass back down and clasped her hands together in front of her. "Just... I'm back in town now, and it's kind of weird. Everyone's left or grown apart. It reminded me that we have, too." Messy history be damned, the pair had made good friends after calling things off. It would have been better if she had really tried to talk to him instead of allowing everything else to control the focus of her mind, but it wasn't like they didn't get along any more. She had school, he had a job and a girl - they'd been three hours away for the better part of a few years.

"How've you been doing lately?" Instead of giving him time to ask about her or what she meant, Bree jumped in to asking the man across from her about his goings-on as of late.

"Well, on the job front, for the most part it's been good," he told her with a smile. "Can you believe that I, the crazy hedonistic narcissist is now a Public Defender? Crazy right? The money isn't the best, but the emotional payment is usually wonderful." Most of the time of course. Not every person he got off was completely innocent, and sometimes those that were a win for them, didn't think he'd done enough for them. Despite his desire to help the poor, and the hard work he did for them for free, he still dealt with being called a racist by many of my clients and their families, especially the ones who were as guilty as sin. "There are days though, like today when you feel abused," he sighed.

And then there was his personal life. How was that? Did he really know? "My personal life is... complicated. Heather and I started out great. I pay the rent on her place and my own. She wasn't ready to cohabit. She doesn't think I am making the most out of my life as a Public Defender. She wants me to join one of those big firms you hear about, and become a trial attorney for hire. That has put the idea that she sees me as nothing more than a meal ticket in my mind. And then we had a fight yesterday over something she did stupid and got herself a ticket for disorderly conduct. And she got mad at me over it. Right before you arrived, she texted me. She only texts me when she's pissy, that she was going to her mom's for the weekend. I don't know what to make of that. Her mom doesn't like me much, so visiting is out."

Yeah, Brianna understood the concept of on the job abuse. She may have been between nursing gigs at the moment, but she had several throughout her schooling and people could be right douche bags when they didn't get that they want. In a way of saying "yeah, I know what that feels like" she clinked her glass against his before taking another sip.

"That's... kind of terrible," Bree said to him. As much as she liked to know that other people were suffering romantically like she was, especially people who had wronged her in the past, she knew how awful being in a shitty relationship could be. Generally, the only advice she ever gave to people in those situations was for them to leave it behind. Did anyone like hearing her say that? Not at all - but damn, either someone was worth fighting for or they weren't, and if you had to ask someone what they thought about your relationship you obviously weren't as in it as you should be. Here, though - he wasn't asking her opinion, and he was allowed to vent. Did he really pay two peoples' rent? That just seemed absurd, and the incredulous expression on her face as he mentioned that gave her thoughts away.

"You know, you deserve better than that," she said as she downed the rest of her drink and politely asked a server to get her another. "You're all grown up now, I'm impressed. You deserve a shot at being actually happy."

Aaron looked at her a long moment, and he felt the heat from their past coming back to him, unbidden but impossible to ignore. They had been great once, and no matter how hard he tried, those memories never went away Add in the amount of alcohol he had consumed, and all he could think of was kissing her again. Pushing that thought down as hard as he could, he tried to focus. She hadn't come her to get picked up by her old ex, had she? No probably not. She had come seeking company in a world that had changed too much for her to be comfortable in her home town. He could certainly understand that. He often felt the same way in his town. It had been why he had started to date Heather in the first place, she was from out of town, and didn't know his history.

As she took another drink, as did he, he could feel the alcohol starting to get to him, probably even more than he suspected. He would need to get home soon, but the thought of leaving Brianna alone to the wolves was not something he could in all conscience do to her. That he was the wolf was not currently in his realm of thought, though a sober man would have realized the threat he might play to her virtue that night. But for now, he was happily oblivious to the fact.

As she mentioned being tired, he shrugged and told her, "Well I was just thinking about that myself, of going home and drinking there in peace where I can fall and pass out wherever. I don't want to leave you here, drunk, at the mercy of the young wolves here that only want what's between your legs... Would you like to come back home with me to party in safety?"

For a little while, Brianna allowed herself to let loose. A couple more drinks entered her system and for a little while they chatted. By the time her last drink entered her system, she was starting to really feel the effects of the alcohol. When Aaron said that he would like to leave, an exaggerated frown formed on her face. After letting her inhibitions lower she had been starting to really enjoy talking to him. It hadn't been long before she felt like they had never been apart. Despite their history, she still loved having Aaron as a friend and she really hoped that perhaps they would be able to do that better than ever now that she was back home for good (ish - well, she hoped she wouldn't be here forever).

She cocked an eyebrow when he suggested that she come home with him, and that all the men here would like to fuck her. Did he really expect her to believe that he wasn't one of those "young wolves"? Either way she shrugged, acting nonchalant. Getting out of here and in to somewhere quieter would be nice, and she had no intentions of letting anybody get between her legs whether she was boozing or not. "Why not? Must be a couple years since the last time we drank alone together by now."

Of course, they last time they had drank together had ended up in them naked and spent. So why was she under the impression that wouldn't happen again?

Grinning a happy drunken grin at her he gave her the thumbs up as he pulled out his phone to request an Uber pick up. Aaron's mind was a little fuzzy, and the music here was making his head pulse and throb painfully. He was sober enough at least not to forget to not mix painkillers and alcohol. The last thing he wanted on this date was for her to pump his stomach and call 911 to keep him alive. Wait? Date? who said anything about a date? She liked women, and he was in a relationship. A shitty one perhaps right now, but a relationship nonetheless. It had to be because she was his ex-girlfriend, the woman he had thought he would marry.

The ride arrived and he held the door open for Brianna. He was swaying a little he knew, but he had already been half in the bag when she arrived. He kept reminding himself that they were going home to drink, and drink only. He would sleep on the couch in the living room, she could have the bed. This was not going to end like last time... was it? The uncertainty gave him pause. Once she flopped in he followed suit. The driver, a charming and pretty young woman of her later twenties reminded them to not hurl in the car, that Uber charged a fine for such things.

Pfft - like she would puke. If Brianna was good at anything, it was handling her liquor. Brianna settled in to the seat without a fuss, buckling up like she always did and then looking over to Aaron as he climbed in on the other side. She'd never used Uber so she didn't really know anything about how this work but she figured it was like a taxi that went through a mobile app. Either way, that didn't matter too much. Within a couple minutes, once the pair were seated firmly, the lovely lady in the driver's seat and started rolling and they were on their way. God... it had been ages since the last time that she had been to Aaron's place - after they had started working under the premise of "friends" (something she had done for the sake of her mental health, not because she had truly been over him) and were failing at that. It must have been a couple years by now. Brianna had been so busy with college and trying to live her life.

Would he even be in the same place? She obviously wasn't - for the first time in the few years she was in her own place rather than shacked up at her daddy's for the summer before heading off to college again. How much had changed? Bree found an excitement in wondering what was coming; despite the fact that they had taken sexuality out of the equation a long time ago, arousal was still her body's immediate reaction to being alone with him. Her skin tingled, acutely aware of how close their hands were to touching in the crowded back seat. As she danced around the thought of what their past had been like, she turned to look at him with bright green eyes, heavy lidded with a desire that she was surprised to feel and scared to even consider acting on.

The two of them were remarkably close Aaron found, his body sensing her heat so close to him. Giving the address to the driver, he relaxed back into his seat. Seeing their hands so close together, he decided to take hers in his and give it a gentle squeeze. Turning towards her, he had been about to tell her that it had been good to see her again. But the look in her eyes was unmistakable. It was the same look she always gave him when she wanted him. The fire inside him surged in the pit of his stomach as ice ran down his spine. God he wanted her. But.. should he?

Even drunk as he was, he had a momentary moment of indecision. Should he move on her look? Take advantage that she wanted him to fuck this girl he still held a secret torch for? Not that he would admit it to anyone, least of all himself. Before his mind realized what was happening, he had already leaned in towards her, and undone her seat belt to pull her to him. Feeling the heat of her body against his, he brought his lips to hers and kissed her passionately in what could be called an intense drunken kiss.

Brianna's initial action was confusion as Aaron undid her seat belt and pulled her towards him; that was quickly replaced with shock. The young woman didn't fight, though - as his lips met hers, tasting of bourbon, Bree lost control of her desires. She melted in to him, lips meeting eagerly, sliding apart to graze her tongue against his lips before pulling away. Her cheeks flushed pink, a combination of a reaction to the alcohol and sudden desire, and though she knew that this was a bad idea (he had a girlfriend after all) how could she possibly say no to him now that she had been reminded of what they had given up?

They'd always been good at this, after all - being physical. Maybe getting under each other's skin was all that they had ever been good at together or maybe she just told herself over the years so that she could convince herself that she wasn't in love but fuck. Immediately, any subtlety about what was going to happen was out the window. Just like old habits, they would fall back in to each other. She met his eyes for a moment, a quick shared glance that she didn't dare to hold any longer than a second, and then she moved back in to steal his lips once more.

From the way she responded to his kiss, Aaron knew as well as she did that they were going to end up in bed together. Not that he minded in his current state especially. While he wouldn't admit to anyone, least of all himself, she was the woman he still wanted more than anything. But he had hidden behind a girlfriend and his career to avoid the pain of her moving on past him. But at that moment, none of that mattered. The only thing that did was the hot body next to his and the mouth and lips pressed hard against his own.

The car arrived at his house, and at first neither of them noticed, so caught up in making out. It wasn't until the driver coughed slightly to get their attention that Aaron broke the kiss. Breathing hard, he handed the driver a tip, and got out of the car before helping Brianna out of the car. Putting his arm around her waist, he led her up the stairs to his place, using the keypad to get in since his keys were at the bar.

It wasn't the same place he had last lived. He had moved to an upscale brownstone building and led her inside. Once inside he pushed her against the wall and kissed her hungrily. He started to tear his clothing off as he kissed her passionately.

If she was thinking straight, she wouldn't have been doing this. Brianna's mind wasn't at one hundred percent however, and rather than thinking things through she was giving in to desires. She may have moved on, found someone else, tried to start a life - none of that worked out though. Even as she had spent her college days slowly coming out to herself and the world around her, there had always been that piece that knew she would never truly understand herself because there was one man. Out of all the things in the world, Aaron was always inevitable in one way or another and it terrified her how much she craved having him in her life. On a basic level, they were not healthy for each other - or at least that was what history had proven.

Bree had thought about doing this before, but just hadn't acted on her impulses. However, sober Brianna had significantly better decision making skills than drunk Brianna.

She could change her mind if she wanted to, but there was no bone in her thin-framed body that wanted to pull away from their desperate, needy touches. She stepped in to Aaron's home and had her arms back around his waist as soon as the door closed behind them. He pushed her to the wall and she moved easily, stepping backwards until she reached the hard surface. As he started to pull her clothes off, the young brunette aided in the endeavor, pulling his shirt from his skin.

Aaron marveled just at how good they still were at this, not a word spoken since they left bar, yet both knew what they wanted, and how to get it. In no time at all, they were both undressed to their shoes, and he picked her up and rubbed his hard cock along her damp pussy lips. Teasing her clit with the head of his cock, he moaned against her mouth hungrily.

Still without speaking, he simply pressed himself back inside her warm folds. Was it his imagination? Or had her walls become tighter again since she had moved on to women? It felt phenomenal, regardless. And soon he found himself rutting into her as he held her up and pressed against the wall. His mouth still locked on hers, until he finally needed a breath. This allowed him to move kisses up along her sensitive neck. The first words since they had left the bar was, "Does this still drive you crazy? Lips and teeth on this beautiful neck?"

They moved fast; neither dared to slow down and before long they were naked. She gasped as his cock pushed between her folds and slid against her clit, teasing the sensitive nub and her entrance before sliding in. Bree almost hoped he would have waited just because of how much she liked the teasing, pleasurable touch of the head of his cock along her slit. She was slick already, though - more than ready for him, and there was no hesitation in the way that he pushed in to her. Bree was quickly lost to the pleasure of it; his hands held firmly to her ass, keeping her pinned to the wall in just the right spot for ideal penetration and it wasn't crazy to think that she may have gotten tighter - though she had never been loose, it had been two years since she had sex with a man and her ventures with women had never included strap-ons. Basically, nothing bigger than a a vibrator the width of two of her fingers had been inside of her in a very long time. She had actually thought it might hurt if she ever had sex with a man again, but surprisingly the lack of penetration in her near history had only made fucking Aaron that much more intense and pleasurable.

She moaned against his lips and growled as he pulled away from her, a noise that was lost to a gasp as his tongue and lips and teeth found there way to the sensitive spots on her neck. That had always been a weakness of hers, from the day he first found out (and he had been the first to ever find that out). One thing that had not changed over the years was the sweet spots on her body and without even realizing what she was doing Bree's neck arched to allow him better access. "D-don't stop," she said, her voice catching on a gasp before she could even speak. At the same time he continued to buck in to her and her legs wrapped even tighter around his hips, desperate to keep him close as the pressure grew between her thighs.

His efforts on her neck did not stop as he kissed and bit her neck like he always had, soft kisses, firm bites, never hard enough to bruise her, but enough for her to feel she was his. Unlike normal drunken sex, this was different. Perhaps it was their history, their shared familiarity with the other's body and desires, but the sex was hard and intense. He bucked hard into her until without warning, his climax came surprising them both. Pumping jet after jet of hot cum inside her, he moaned her name loudly, "Bree..." as he drove his fertile seed towards her womb. Not taking his foot off the gas, he kept going until she came as well.

After the climaxes, he helped her back to her feet, and pulled her further into the house. The living room was beautiful old wood floor, furniture, and decor. A fireplace was there with the large fake polar bear rug. She would know it had to be fake, because Aaron didn't believe in killing animals for their hides. Lighting the fire place, he sat her down by the fire and moved to the kitchen. Pouring two glasses of wine, he came back and handed her one. "That felt amazing, Bree," he sighed, "we haven 't lost that at least."

Back
Top Bottom